Bad (or strange) things that have happened in your town?

madman6510

about 2 years ago a guy from the local kebab shop got dumped by his girlfriend so the most intelligent thing that came to his mind in the spur of the moment to get her back was to cover himself in petrol and say if you dont come back to me i'll set myself alight she thought he was messing but it seems he wasn't :wall: now everyones said his workmates at the kebab shop took him and put him in the kebabs :twisted:

Here is an old military area or something, used last time like 10 years ago or something (?) And there is gates where guards were guarding, one story tells that one guard has been killed in there(like 15 years ago) and cutted hes head off, few peoples have told that they have seen hes headless ghost in the woods while they are collecting blueberrys, everyone says that it runs towards them and just before hitting the peoples it dissapears. After that everyone have runned away and never went back to there. Once some guys found and old lady there who have hitted her head to a rock and died there, maybe she was running away from the ghost too :ohnoes: who knows :shock:

lol.

My town is pretty good. Though i think a lady was killed in a random drive by shooting a while back

SARS came to my city, stayed for a few months, infected over 400 people and killed over 40 people, and scared both local residents and tourists.

But then when it left, we had a big concert and everybody forgot about the whole thing...

Meh... wasn't that bad actually... :-k

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

we had a murder this year in my town, first in like 30 or so years :? we also have a lot of suicides, almost 1 or 2 a year now

the gang problem in high schools are getting worse now. theres a fight every other day. its just stupid...

Nothing, nothing happens

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

A student the year below me, and another the year above me at my old school were murdered near me a while back. It was really sad coming into school the day after and finding out about that :(

Heres the article, some of you may remember reading or hearing about this.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-1777662,00.html

RSN: Badassboy123, not runeboy.

A missile from Iraq destroyed a central part of one mall. I think it did not explode though, can't remember.

My windows blew in when it hit (they kinda bent in, they did not shatter), and when i turned on the TV i saw the wreckage on TV.

They rebuilt the mall pretty quickly.

BTW, I currently live in Kuwait.

Edit: Sorry about the redundancy up there...

not much happens here just people die in car crashes and get hurt a few weeks ago there was a huge crash that got like 3 cars totaled 1 or 2 girls died the other week a kid pulled a knife on a year 11 guy (he was year 9) it was pretty entertaining for the whole school, coz i been there like almost 2 years theres been about 5 fights. the day before they got in a fight, from at i heard year 9s kicked [wagon] then next day they planned a fight, year 9s brought bats and knives (from wat i heard) and nothin happened, just swearin then he pulled out a knife and got expelled

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig