Bad (or strange) things that have happened in your town?

madman6510

Post all the bad or strange things that have happened in your town! You don't have to post where your town is, BTW.

Example (happened yesterday):

http://www.idahostatesman.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060823/NEWS01/608230328/1001/NEWS

Yup. Happened right in the middle of rush hour. Busiest intersection in the state.

Retired

2169.png

Post all the bad or strange things that have happened in your town! You don't have to post where your town is, BTW.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060823/NEWS01/608230328/1001/NEWS

Yup. Happened right in the middle of rush hour. Busiest intersection in the state.

hmm i think ill have a cigarette...

BOOM!!!!

lol

nothing much happens in my area its not the nicest area ever but its pretty damn safe, some guy shot himself in the head with a shotgun but that was like 10 years ago...meh suck to be him

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Alot of gang-related things happened here, still do..

Some 15-year-old kid got his hand chopped off with a machete at some house party not too long ago, a couple guys raided the party with all sorts of weapons, and were just hitting anyone they could see.

A few friends of mine got mugged behind an elementary school, which I found kind of funny, still scary though..

Wha.. What..? Where am I?

hmm i think ill have a cigarette...

BOOM!!!!

lol

nothing much happens in my area its not the nicest area ever but its pretty damn safe, some guy shot himself in the head with a shotgun but that was like 10 years ago...meh suck to be him

dude wrong it was diesel you know you can throw some piece of burning paper in it wihtout it exploding lol

My city was voted the safest city in the US for quite a few years in a row. Until this year...Before, our crimes of the week were "suspicious men dressed as Santa wave at kindergadteners". This year, there was a murder (first one in 12 years...), a stabbing, more robberies than usual, and yesterday a 84 yer old woman hit a 23 year old woman with a car, and killed her. (I'm serious about the Santa thing...really! It happened at my old school.)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

My city was voted the safest city in the US for quite a few years in a row. Until this year...Before, our crimes of the week were "suspicious men dressed as Santa wave at kindergadteners". This year, there was a murder (first one in 12 years...), a stabbing, more robberies than usual, and yesterday a 84 yer old woman hit a 23 year old woman with a car, and killed her. (I'm serious about the Santa thing...really! It happened at my old school.)

You live in massachusetts then? I know exactly what city your talking about :) . Mainly because I live pretty close to there (15-20min drive).

goldenblade995.png

You live in massachusetts then? I know exactly what city your talking about :) . Mainly because I live pretty close to there (15-20min drive).

Yeah...Just don't go stalking me :ohnoes: ...And you can probably tell I'm from MA because of my sig/avatar.

doublesmileyface1.png

There was a spark in some kinda plastic plant downtown where i live, and the whole palce exploded. For about 2 hours there was a huge cloud of smoke rising, and i live preatty far from the area. I heard the many firemen died of cancer a few years later because they breathed the smoke a bit.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Yeah...Just don't go stalking me :ohnoes: ...And you can probably tell I'm from MA because of my sig/avatar.

You figured out my plan -.- .

Seriously, I would never stalk someone.

goldenblade995.png

Here is an old military area or something, used last time like 10 years ago or something (?) And there is gates where guards were guarding, one story tells that one guard has been killed in there(like 15 years ago) and cutted hes head off, few peoples have told that they have seen hes headless ghost in the woods while they are collecting blueberrys, everyone says that it runs towards them and just before hitting the peoples it dissapears. After that everyone have runned away and never went back to there. Once some guys found and old lady there who have hitted her head to a rock and died there, maybe she was running away from the ghost too :ohnoes: who knows :shock:

RSN - Ur Enemy, lvl 120 - Back in action!:)

Oldest rsn: Obu86 lvl 100 :P ~Retired~

RS Since 2001

All our bad things seem to happen at the mall . . . .

About a coupla years ago on Valentine's Day some freak was whacked out of his gourd and went to the mall with some guns and started shooting. Nobody got seriously injured (only two people were hurt and no one died), but it landed us on CNN. They described our town as "somewhat rural" and that made me cackle. "Somewhat rural" . . . them fancy high gear city slickers with their fancy TV station thinkin they's bettah than us!

Also the manager of a restaurant in the mall (The Ground Round) was murdered brutally. There are almost no suspects or leads in this case. My cousin was sad because she knew the woman (my cousin is the manager of a failing movie theatre in the mall). It was really odd because at the time of her death the woman was transfering a large sum of money and it was still with her when they found her body or summat.

Some people are raising a bit of a stink because some other people are planning on building an LGBT community center. I have only one problem with the plan to build it -> they're planning on it being in a bad section of town. I wouldn't go there if it was in a bad section of town, I'm much too delicate. Otherwise I would go, it'd be a nice place to hang.

There's not much else major news that goes on here. I hate my boring town/life. Sometimes I wish that I could live in a Soap Opera town or summat. That would rawk.

EDIT- AWSUM THAWT!! I CUD VENDILIZE A KOW AN GO 2 JAYL!!!!!! OH WAYT HT3RE R NO KOWZ IN MAY TWN1! THE ONLY KOW IZ MY MUM LOL1!! :-$

edit 2- In my first edit I was just being facetious. Although my mom is starting to get there ... about 180 lbs ish.

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...There were 2 kids that went to my sister's school that made fake IDs, and sold them. It got my sister's school on TV, and her friend was on TV.

doublesmileyface1.png

Two commuters are trying to break the world record for traveling the entire New York City subway system in the shortest time possible.

Gotta be lucky and catch an express train because it counts, or so it said in the news.

Lol.

Retired

2169.png

There waas a mass murder in Leola that was on national news

A guy killed 4 adults and a 5 year old kid :(

also some Amish guys were caught dealing pot :XD: it was very funny.

Ephrata has a drug problem but Reading PA really has gang problems

A lot of suicides too

I've heard of a story from Moscow that one day when Leonid Brezhnev's limo was going through downtown Moscow, a cop was sitting in his patrol car and saw the limo coming, so he pulled out his radar gun out of curiosity to see just how fast Brezhnev's limo goes, and the second he raised the radar gun up he was shot in the head and killed by a KGB sniper. :shock:

Not too much happenes in my American hometown. Boring place.

the russians are the best! Hands down!
Womzoomed-1.gif

Well I've moved around alot but where I'm living now I think last year sometime there was a group of people slingshots shooting windscreens and stuff. But I do live near Russel Crowe and his brother is part of some local thing I think (he also pushed my brother out of the way at some party because he was talking to someone and my little brother went in front of him and took the piece of roast beef he wanted :lol: he's fat and mean probably because he's jealous of his brother :lol:) Don't stalk me if you know where he lives though please :anxious:

Something that happened?

Well yesterday in a city called Belo Horizonte a woman killed 2 guys while learning to drive. One of the victims was a girls, 16, and the other was apparently her mother, 45, bith died instantly.

The dirver suffered only few small hurts, and the guy who was teaching, 62, too. It was a White popular compact.

The woman who was driving assumed that she was a victim os dark magic, because her back tire flat while she was driving causing her to override the 2 victims. Well, they're not going to jail, but they will pay some money.

Silly huh? :lol:

komododabst3cn.png

Well, I live in Reno, and a lot of wierd stuff happens. We have "Hookers", and it's legal, so you always hear about hookers getting murdered, and stuff. But like 7 months ago, my sister was at school, and a kid pulled out a gun. He was trying to re-enact "The Columbine Massacre", but his friend chickened out, and he was the provider of all the ammo, other guns, and knifes. The kid pulled out a pistol and fired a shot into some kid's shoulder and chest, and another into a girl's leg. He ran out of bullets right when he put it to some kid's head. My sister said she never ran so fast in her life. I wrote an article on it the day it happened, but it isn't up-to-date. I just found out he tried to re-enact The Columbine Massacre.

Article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pine_Middle_School_shooting

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

Well my town is like... 3\4 Ghetto and 1\4 Suburbs. But certain parts of the Ghetto are really bad. Well, I live in one of those type of areas...

One thing that happened was I was with a friend and we were hanging out around 2:00am and we heard cop sirens relatively close. We didn't react since its nothing out of the ordinary, but apparently a mexican guy went up to their neighbours and rung the doorbell and asked them to call the cops, he told them he was raped and then shot himself.

My town has a lot of Mexican gang members, mostly Nortes..But some Surreanos. And the black gangs are mostly Crips but we have a few Bloods. So not really anything you wouldn't expect...

Rose

The strangest thing that happened in my town was probably how everyone went from chavite to socialite over The British Open week. Vain smegs.

Nothing happens in my town (my city, Liverpool, on the other hand :D). Really, I think I'm the real life Edward Bloom, Big Fish small pond.