So um im knew to the whole forum thing, so.. (read on)

mysticfears

so who are you regulars?, or is there any? and would anyone like to be my friend? :) :P

Im A Girl, But It Doesnt Mean Im Single, Id Love new Friends Though <3 I hate being chatted up so dont try it, not saying im so irresitable you will, just if i had a dollar/pound/euro, for every time i got hit on id be a millionare

avvy.jpg

Im having trouble with uploading an av :S it says unable to upload, but ive uploaded it on photobucket, jus needs to go on now?

Im A Girl, But It Doesnt Mean Im Single, Id Love new Friends Though <3 I hate being chatted up so dont try it, not saying im so irresitable you will, just if i had a dollar/pound/euro, for every time i got hit on id be a millionare

avvy.jpg

Welcome, have fun here. :) If you want to make friends, maybe make a Blogscape topic, or just hang out at the Tipit world 99 you'll find a bunch of tipiters there. Just remember to post questions in Help and Advice. :P

This link should help you with the avatar problem:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=516151

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Just because you didnt do something, doesnt mean i shouldnt :P

Makes me different doesnt it? Hello

avvy.jpg

(Oh and by the way, in your title and sig, the word is new, not knew)

just about to say that. welcome to the forums, and when someone pops by on runescape and says hyt, say hi back, because they're from tip.it. oh, and remember to visit the cabbage patch in world 7 in honor of the Order of the Cabbage. (OoC is a famous cabbage cult on tip.it)

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

Knew - new, how did i get that mixed up, oh well, i promise i aint illiterate <- i probably spelt that wrong :) bwut its a bwig word!

thanks for the welcome.

avvy.jpg

Hey, everyone here on tip.it's a big nub. [excluding me :oops: ]

Have fun here, tipit's community can be very cool.

Add me if you want: S N 0 P Y

back to rs, i guess. it's been 4 months.

RSN:P H Osho <- gonna start on him soon, fresh.

Hey everyone , if u wanna chat just add me mystic fears is my username.

avvy.jpg

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your self here. By the way I tihnk i would consider myself a reguler.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

A big HYT from over here as well.

Feel free to add, enjoy the community an...."double-O-behave, yeah baby yeah!" *Austing Powers style*

Anyway...Enjoy, most ppl here are nice, if you don't mind their insanity or vocal skills (Bubsa) :P

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Hey buddy, welcome to Tip.It and we all hope you'll enjoy yourself here, its a great place to get help/advice and just have a few laughs, share some art work and stuff, hey, and we also have our own Tip.It events team which provide the users with plenty of fun and games in RS aswell!

Hope to see you around and feel free to add me ingame.

~froggy :thumbsup:

Itiessi.png

Returned to Runescape June 2011 after a 3 year break :)