The B.I.S.S.S - Ingame World Map Added!

inferno_char

good stuff

AVathlete06.png

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

Some guy told me that 87% of statistics are made up or have no reliable source

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, if you want too, please check out my RuneScape Party System.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=537 ... sc&start=0

Got 8 pages of good comments, so you may add it to the bar or soemthing else.

~ Boro

I've seen your suggestion before, as per my post on page 1 of your thread. I see you've made a few modifications since then but I think it could still use some work. Including some fixing on spelling, and overall lack of information really.

inferno_char.png

Hey, if you want too, please check out my RuneScape Party System.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=537 ... sc&start=0

Got 8 pages of good comments, so you may add it to the bar or soemthing else.

~ Boro

I've seen your suggestion before, as per my post on page 1 of your thread. I see you've made a few modifications since then but I think it could still use some work. Including some fixing on spelling, and overall lack of information really.

Well, my spelling can be fixed, im not english you know. But what do you mean with some work? :o

What I mean is that although your graphical display of your suggestion is good, there is very little text to explain the rules and functions. You understand what I'm saying?

If you look at some of the other suggestions I have chosen there is a nice balance of both images and text to explain it.

inferno_char.png

just a suggestion, maybe you could add other stuff like new items ect, i wouldnt know what mine would come under but heres the link if you want to change it and add more :)

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615760

Thats a customer support suggestion, this is for in-game inferface suggestions only.

inferno_char.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been in London most of the week and went straight to work after I get back so please dont rush me. I do get email notification of any replies to this topic so I will see them if I have time.

I've had a long week so I wont be updating tonight, but it will be over the next couple of days. So check back later.

inferno_char.png

I propose removal of the RS In-Game tools under the following:

1) UnstableGuy no longer maintains his thread

2)Java security restrictions were not taken into account in his thread

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

2)Java security restrictions were not taken into account in his thread

I'm aware already he doesn't have much time to maintain his thread due personal reasons but could you please explain further the above comment?

I've already considered its removal, so Im happy to get a second opinion on this.

inferno_char.png

Me and atleast 3 others explained numerous times that his idea of an in game screen shot hot key would never work from within an applet. Java applets do do not have the ability to write or read to/from the harddisk as a method of protecting the user against an applet running malicious code or stealing data.

And the thread is locked now..not that I had anything to do with that :-w

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

I think the second trade in chat suggestion should be removed one is enough and the first one was the original.

Lets face it, neither are original suggestions. I actually prefer the second by JCeasar because its just a better system. Although I think it would be sensible to remove the first one since it hardly gets mantained and still hasn't been updated from the last BISSS update.

Opinions on whether or not to remove it?

Thanks Sworddude but I never intended to include text sigs because the whole point of the topic was to keep it as an image sig. One of the sigs available is actually the same size are your text sig. I hope to be releasing a range of mini sig buttons soon anyway.

inferno_char.png

• 3 weeks later...

Umm, I have the Runescape font on my comp...

Suprisingly it's called Runescape. You would have never guessed. Try looking it up on a search engine.

You are awesome for putting "~Shadow" in your signature and not at the bottom of your posts

~Shadow

I think the second trade in chat suggestion should be removed one is enough and the first one was the original.

Lets face it, neither are original suggestions. I actually prefer the second by JCeasar because its just a better system. Although I think it would be sensible to remove the first one since it hardly gets mantained and still hasn't been updated from the last BISSS update.

Opinions on whether or not to remove it?

Thanks Sworddude but I never intended to include text sigs because the whole point of the topic was to keep it as an image sig. One of the sigs available is actually the same size are your text sig. I hope to be releasing a range of mini sig buttons soon anyway.

If you like the second one better get rid of the first one its just that two are confusing.