The B.I.S.S.S - Ingame World Map Added!

inferno_char

Tell me the exact size you want it in and i'll make it. Since there isnt "a normal size" for banners you will have to tell me what dimensions you want.

In pixels please

Edit: I have done you a new sig to correspond with the other images in your sig.

newscape350x19sz2.gif

inferno_char.png

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats why im a member lol...

~ÃÆââ¬Â¦ÃâêÃÆââ¬Â¦Ã¢ââ¬Ã°ÃÆââ¬Â¦ÃâáÃÆââ¬Â¦ÃâçÃÆÃâÃâãbÃÆââ¬Â¦Ã¢ââ¬Ã¡ÃÆââ¬Å¾Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ ÃÆââ¬Å¾ÃâàÃÆââ¬Â¦ÃâëÃÆýÃâó~

buddy2copyjx5.gif

newscape300x50hu4.gif

shopcopynl5.pngsigcd4.gif

do u use photoshop... i just got it and its freaking better than my old editor...

~ÃÆââ¬Â¦ÃâêÃÆââ¬Â¦Ã¢ââ¬Ã°ÃÆââ¬Â¦ÃâáÃÆââ¬Â¦ÃâçÃÆÃâÃâãbÃÆââ¬Â¦Ã¢ââ¬Ã¡ÃÆââ¬Å¾Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ ÃÆââ¬Å¾ÃâàÃÆââ¬Â¦ÃâëÃÆýÃâó~

buddy2copyjx5.gif

newscape300x50hu4.gif

COOL!

buddy2copyjx5.gif

newscape300x50hu4.gif

• 3 weeks later...
In OddFaery's sig there is a link to a new Skills window. I think that should be added too, it is a nice idea.

Well there are no new skills to release yet so I didnt think it was needed. This topic is for updates we need now.

hey are you there i think its realy cool i wanna know how i can get 1 ::'<.<

The bbcode is on the first post, just copy and paste it into your signature field on your profile.

inferno_char.png

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alex778

ty ty ty ty ty i have wanted the friends list to be fixed for awile, it gets confusing

btw i have an idea, there should be a timer u can set for when u want ur character to log out, i hate when the game logs me out wile fishing cause then i need to put in pin again and all that.

• 2 weeks later...
ty ty ty ty ty i have wanted the friends list to be fixed for awile, it gets confusing

btw i have an idea, there should be a timer u can set for when u want ur character to log out, i hate when the game logs me out wile fishing cause then i need to put in pin again and all that.

If you have an idea create a new thread in the main suggestions board.

There is a new sig style available for anyone wanting to use it:

450x35

sig3bb4.gif

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=531553][img=http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/5658/sig3bb4.gif][/url]

inferno_char.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate chewchewbarz for his 3rd rewrite of his In-Game Clan Support System. =D>

As well as this new suggestion addition all of the signatures have been updated to include chew's icon! So if you are still using the old one head over to the first post and get updated! :thumbsup:

inferno_char.png

I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate chewchewbarz for his 3rd rewrite of his In-Game Clan Support System. =D>

As well as this new suggestion addition all of the signatures have been updated to include chew's icon! So if you are still using the old one head over to the first post and get updated! :thumbsup:

Woot! Go me... do a dance... its ma birthday...

Thanks again Inferno!

newbankofrsyq0.gif

isupportclansfm7.png

fixfriendsol7.gif