The B.I.S.S.S - Ingame World Map Added!

inferno_char

The Best Interface Suggestions Support for Scapers

The amazing suggestions that inspired me to make this thread, Click the titles to read them fully and they all contain modified screenshots!!:

The NEW Bank of RuneScape by Thagern ~ Possible the best designed bank system that anyone could ever come up with!

Organise your friends list by Viktorkrum77 ~ Know more people than you know what to do with? Viktorkrum77 will sort you out!

Chat in Trade Window by skater789 ~ It's not an original idea but it sure is needed, thanks skater for the visual aids hehe

Trade Chat System by JCeasar ~ Another version of the much needed trade/chat which I thought deserves some credit.

Clan Support System by chewchewbarz ~ A new way to get those much wanted in-game clans.

Upgraded Report Abuse by jcfc ~ Making it easier to report cheaters and offensive players!

NEW!! - In Game World Map by RPGoof ~ A new way to see the map without having to load a second window and Java applet.

If you support all the above suggestion topics too please add one of these to your signature so others can see these people's great ideas too!

450x35

newscape450x35fa3.gif

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=531553][img=http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/3114/newscape450x35fa3.gif][/url]

300x50

newscape300x50qz7.gif

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=531553][img=http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/4366/newscape300x50qz7.gif][/url]

350x19

newscape350x19yi5.gif

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=531553][img=http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/8753/newscape350x19yi5.gif]

If you have any ideas for improvement or want to submit your own design post below.

FAQ

Hey, why isn't my suggestion on there?

If you think you have a new interface suggestion worth of being added to this sig image message me the link to your thread. Must be a Tip.It forum thread, I will NOT read suggestions from other sites.

Why do you only feature interface suggestions and not game content updates?

Interface suggestions are something that everyone can benefit from, where as game content updates are something that only a select group can benefit from because of access requires(P2P, skills required, quests required, etc).

Will you be doing a game content suggestion support topic in the future?

It is a possiblity, but currently I have no intention on doing so.

Can you make it in another size?

Yes, I can make it to comply with any of the Tip.it signature regulations, please post the dimensions you would like it in here (e.g 250 by 100 pixels) but please be sensible.

Is this the offical best suggestions of Tip.It signature?

No, although I am Tip.It crew I wasn't when I started this topic. These suggestions are not offically supported by Tip.It, although many staff members may support them individually.

Why make this topic?

I originally intended to make a support sig banner which was divided into 5 parts, 4 of which were icons you could click to go to the suggestions. However I forgot about the 4 image maxium you can have in your signature on these forums, thus I made it to 1 image which links back here to the directory for them.

Original design

favsuggestionslb6.giftoolsiconfq8.giffriendscionsh4.gifchaticonvo4.gifcashiconnd2.gif

If you would like the BBcode for the original for use on other forums feel free to message me.

HOT TOPIC of 31/01/2007

inferno_char.png

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting i guess.....linking all the ideas to a sig so people can notice and support it...........

Hmm..

shannonta5.gif

Miami Heat 4ever fan.

Yes, i'm a girl! I like to watch NBA, so? =]]

Thanks star_in_the_sky for the AMAZING sig and eckered for the great avvy!!

Thank you for linking all these great ideas... i really like it!

:)

~ÃÆââ¬Â¦ÃâêÃÆââ¬Â¦Ã¢ââ¬Ã°ÃÆââ¬Â¦ÃâáÃÆââ¬Â¦ÃâçÃÆÃâÃâãbÃÆââ¬Â¦Ã¢ââ¬Ã¡ÃÆââ¬Å¾Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ ÃÆââ¬Å¾ÃâàÃÆââ¬Â¦ÃâëÃÆýÃâó~

buddy2copyjx5.gif

newscape300x50hu4.gif

shopcopynl5.pngsigcd4.gif

:D

~ÃÆââ¬Â¦ÃâêÃÆââ¬Â¦Ã¢ââ¬Ã°ÃÆââ¬Â¦ÃâáÃÆââ¬Â¦ÃâçÃÆÃâÃâãbÃÆââ¬Â¦Ã¢ââ¬Ã¡ÃÆââ¬Å¾Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ ÃÆââ¬Å¾ÃâàÃÆââ¬Â¦ÃâëÃÆýÃâó~

buddy2copyjx5.gif

newscape300x50hu4.gif

Just a question:

Whats the runescape font's name?

I never seem to find the right one.... What i did in my pics i always cut and paste letter by letter... it gets boring aferwards...

buddy2copyjx5.gif

newscape300x50hu4.gif

Yea ur right.... :) but i wish the font was like arial or something....

Hmmmm i have a goal now... make a true type font just like the rs one.... but that maybe copyrighting...

buddy2copyjx5.gif

newscape300x50hu4.gif

i really like this. i actually just had the problem that requires something like because i was trying to add a new image to my sig, but alas, i wasn't able to because it would have caused me to exceed the 4 images per sig restriction. i think i may add it to my sig, but i may not. it is a great design and all, but the purpose of a "Thread-Advertising Sig Image" is so that someone may click it and be directed to the said advertised thread. With this sig, it just takes us to the page where you may retrieve this sig's code. This sig does in fact still advertise the four suggestions, but it doesn't allow someone to be taken to the certain topic so that someone may post on it.

whew... thats quite a paragraph. dang, i was really goin' off on it. i hope someone doesn't call that spam...... :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

i really like this. i actually just had the problem that requires something like because i was trying to add a new image to my sig, but alas, i wasn't able to because it would have caused me to exceed the 4 images per sig restriction. i think i may add it to my sig, but i may not. it is a great design and all, but the purpose of a "Thread-Advertising Sig Image" is so that someone may click it and be directed to the said advertised thread. With this sig, it just takes us to the page where you may retrieve this sig's code. This sig does in fact still advertise the four suggestions, but it doesn't allow someone to be taken to the certain topic so that someone may post on it.

whew... thats quite a paragraph. dang, i was really goin' off on it. i hope someone doesn't call that spam...... :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

yea... i think inferno you should put the links before the sigs.... so people can notice the links... just saying... :)

buddy2copyjx5.gif

newscape300x50hu4.gif

Thanks for the suggestion i'll move the links to the top now :thumbsup:

inferno_char.png

good job!

buddy2copyjx5.gif

newscape300x50hu4.gif

Just a question:

I never seem to find the right one.... What i did in my pics i always cut and paste letter by letter... it gets boring aferwards...

i saw that you had a question about the official rs font and a tip.iter here by the name of bloodveld has a link for downloading it. As far as i know, it isn't against any copyright infringements or any of that junk. here ya go

http:members.home.nl/maxthedragon/downloads/RSFont.zip

i tried downloading it myself before but i can't do it cuz i dont have the program/software WinZip which i geuss you need to have to open it or something. anyway, there ya go.

EDIT: what the hell?!?! i guess tip.it edited it cuz they think it has a keylogger or something. contact bloodveld on forums if u have questions then cuz i got it from his site.

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

Just a question:

i saw that you had a question about the official rs font and a tip.iter here by the name of bloodveld has a link for downloading it. As far as i know, it isn't against any copyright infringements or any of that junk. here ya go

http:members.home.nl/maxthedragon/downloads/PossibleKeylogger

i tried downloading it myself before but i can't do it cuz i dont have the program/software WinZip which i geuss you need to have to open it or something. anyway, there ya go.

EDIT: what the hell?!?! i guess tip.it edited it cuz they think it has a keylogger or something. contact bloodveld on forums if u have questions then cuz i got it from his site.

You do know that, that link is dead and its not written in the proper syntax.... so therefor i can't use it :(

buddy2copyjx5.gif

newscape300x50hu4.gif

• 2 weeks later...