ever just hang out...

Viv

I go to rs1 and hand around draynor. :o

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I either hang out in Varrock square, or in Falador square when I'm bored :) always did that, even back in RSC :P

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

^^thats awesome toast :D^^

Meh. When I'm bored I go around on free worlds random places and just whack ppl with my rubber chicken and show off my Holiday rares :D. (Yes I'm a show off) Meh. Then I get a gaint list of pms about can you help me from the low levels -.-.

Gaint>giant \:D/

sometimes I do just sit there and talk to friends. I don't sit there and do absolutely nothing though.

Then fork out money for the full version.

Ooooh f2p'ers just got BURNED by a Tip It mod! :twisted:

shadddax7.png

listen to Bubsa sing! \:D/ ->http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=309164

almost everyday in world 99 edge its a party for tip iters :thumbsup: \'

EDIT: these are some pics from today

l33tin6.png

tif1oc4.png

wow so much 1337nessage :3> (the actual writing for that emoticon looks like someone with eyes on their bum pooing out triangles*)

*if this is innapropriate(sp?) mods feel free to remove

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

I hang out a lot with my friends...but we kinda do skills while doing it, like fishing cause you don't really have to click a lot of worry about your hitpoints. I enjoy skilling wc a lot since wc means chatting with friends there. I always look forward to coming to magics, since I usually have a friend or more there. I consider that hanging out...but never in varrock or lumby.

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK

yeah, i like to "just hang out" occasionally,

in rsc thats all i did, hang around chatting to friends without a care in the world for gold or stats

it's all changed now, for the good or bad, i don't know, hehe, probably nearer bad

Didn't everyone? I for one would stand in Falador most the time. On the side of the bank, near the wall. Thats where everyone hung out.

*sigh* I miss the days of the market on the side of varrok castle and the members market in the garden (It was so small back then!)

I cant say that i've stood around and had a good chat with someone in a long time. I sometimes talk to the Wcers around me in draynor but no one ever really talks to me

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

I hung out in RuneScape oh to much (played for a year and like 1280+ total and only 88 combat). So...i think I hang out soooo much but i enjoy talking to people :) whatever floats my boat :-w

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.

hmmm they Ooc seems to do that alot :)

I must admit, sometimes I like to go to world 1 with my meat tenderiser, rogue top, rogue bottom, guthix book, legends cape, white chompy hat, climbing boots, and crab claw and showoff :mrgreen: .

Although the beggar attention I get is rather annoying <.<

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .