One Day of Members

drgnrider

What would you do with 1 day of members?

F2P

If you could go onto members for only day day what would you do?

Would you enjoy the many minigames?

Make some easy money

Level Combat

Enjoy the community

P2P

What would you do if you only had 1 day left of members? You cant renew your members either. It is your final day. Besides sell you members items what would you do?

I myself am F2P. If I had members for one day I would spend a lot of time crafting Nats for cash. I would also PC to get my combat levels up.

Drgnriderx11.png

I would figure out how, and then make as many Nature Runes as I possibly could because it's hell to get them as F2p. <.<

Then do Castle Wars a few times and if I had time to try training Combat I'd do Pest Control.

::'

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

I just joined members a couple of days ago, and I'm still walking around like a chicken with its head cut off :wink:

But ideally if it were my last day I would probably make tons of arrows, some for me, some to sell.

pcingbs6.jpg

Goals: 80/80 Range, 75/90 Strength, 77/85 Attack, 64/76 Fishing and crafting 31k natures (o.O)

ive always been a member from day one but, if it was my last day, id craft tons as many nats as i could and high alch as many yew longs as i could so i had alot of cash to go into f2p with

Im A Girl, But It Doesnt Mean Im Single, Id Love new Friends Though <3 I hate being chatted up so dont try it, not saying im so irresitable you will, just if i had a dollar/pound/euro, for every time i got hit on id be a millionare

avvy.jpg

Having had the benifit of being a member for a month a few years ago, I know I'd spend my entire day at the coal trucks, leaving only to bank my haul at Seer's Village.

Okay, I might spend an hour or two fishing for swordies in Catherby or the Guild, but that's only if I got bored with mining.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

Pest Control up the WAZZU! :D

I am F2P and I actually got to be a Member a few months ago, for the first time in years! It was awesome, I spent a week in Castle Wars and another in Pest Control. I also got myself a hawt, blue, member's outfit. :3>

If I could have just ONE more day of Membership, I'd be able to give some Construction supplies to and Dueling Rings away to friends. But I keep them just incase. ;)

blueho7.png

rightsanimeme1.gif

grammar2gr8dx.png

ive always been a member from day one but, if it was my last day, id craft tons as many nats as i could and high alch as many yew longs as i could so i had alot of cash to go into f2p with
Not much point of going into ftp with a lot of cash...lol

I've always been ftp but if I could be a member I'd do minigames and go to peoples houses for minigames. Minigames are always something I've really wanted but I know I dont deserve them if I cant pay membership. Still it would be nice Y'know?

customerofdreksbuddys2zr.png

customervq9.png

I would do the Chompy Bird Hunting Quest and I would attempt to kill 4,000 in one, 24-hour session. Fun topic.

Matt

The heights by great men reached and kept

Were not attained by sudden flight,

But they, while their companions slept,

Were toiling upward in the night.

-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

i am a member but i was f2p if i had one last day

i would do as many barrows trips sell every member item i collected and for the last 1 min id go some where crowded and commit suicide(with the explosives from the digsite quest)and say good buy cruel member world then if i had any time left id go around saying phr33 m3mb3r st00f pl0x

now that would be some day.......

tman59.png

Dont laugh at my stats!!!!

Fear me I can own ZEZIMA!!!

icanownzezima.jpg