Does anyone else...

unterwegs

Not really have any friends on Runescape?

Is it just me? I have one friend that I talk to frequently, whenever she is on... but no one else. I used to have maybe 3 or 4, but they all quit? I feel like I am missing out an important element of the game, no one ever invited me on pking trips, KQ trips or any other trips to do anything.

:(

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only 4 close friends on runescape but i have a lot of people who have me added and get invited to things often, maybe you should just go places and talk to people and get added like that? or maybe add me :D

johnno41.png

johnno41.gif

Add me! (Johnno41)

Unterwegs, Please add me in game, Volkswagen99

I don't go to KQ really becuase im only level 77, but i'm someone to talk to.

I don't normally go PKing but i would happily start with you.

~Parker

Merry Crimbo!

signatureof0.gif

Click on my signature to see my NEW blog!

Clicky here to see my YouTube videos! http://www.youtube.com/volkswagen99videos

I have a lot of friends, but I only have a few close friends.

-Runescape Addict --- Seven-time Writer for the Tip.It Times-

"Yes I have tricks in my pocket, I have things up my sleeve. But I am the opposite of a stage magician. He gives you the illusion that has the appearance of truth. I give you truth in the pleasant disguise of illusion." - The Glass Menagerie

DragonkinFF13Sig2copy.jpg

"This game isn't about graphics, it's about fun." - The Great Ortiz 9471

<> Dragon drops: Plateskirt(1), Half Shield(1) <>

I always leave my private on and add a few people. Most of them turn out to be idiots or beggars, and that's when they enter ignore. I probably have like 3 close friends? But I don't really care for going out to make friends in the game.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

join a clan, i only have 3 people irl i know who play, but my clan is amazing for talking and pking and events. In fact we just got back from a kbd trip. I got 13 kills :)

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

I've only had 4 real friends. One of them I always talk to do stuff jk around etc. Another do like the other one help each other do quests together. And I have a friend talked to all the time etc. But he logs in and logs out 1 secound later. And my other friend is friend to the 3rd friend (Lol did that make sense)

but he hasn't been talking to me lately >_>

I don't use the private messaging much to talk to friends. I talk to friends on irc.. since it's a channel with usually about 20-40 people, when you're bored its not hard to find someone to go cwaring or barrowing or training with or whatever.. (not talking about the tip.it chan btw)

Combat FTL

Combat_FTL.png

In 3 and a half years, I have no-one who I talk to on my friends list.

This doesn't make me unsociable, just means I don't play enough to keep talking to people and also I have real life friends, in my mind, they're more worth my time to talk to :)

JJ_G.gif

i have 2 friends that i chat all the time to and not just rs stuff sometimes politics and stuff we are really good friends then i got like 10 friends that are always right there with me talking mainly about rs stuff though and i invite them to parties i have and stuff then i got like the 30 other friends that i chat to often enough to keep on my fl but not enough to bump up higher

legends2.jpg

Atleast 200 people have me on their friends list, but I only have a few, and talk to only few. I very often get people asking me newby questions, or just people ive never met,mesaging me by accident.

I only have about 3-4 real friends. (people I talk to regularily)