Guide to QUICK high alching! Pics Included!

willyx

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not workinf for me i did put the mouse keys on and num lock is on, why isnt it working, it still types 5 btw

Hold down Shift + Alt + Num Lock. It shifts it on and off.

Lol I'm doing it now.

Lol WoW on South Park... =D>

I just saw that :P Great "Epic 10 Season Premier" episode. One of the funniest Ive ever seen :)

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

• 2 weeks later...
I was using this guide alching 2k yew longs yesterday, now i go to alch and press 5 and it right clicks. Any idea on how to fix it?

You probably changed your mouse options to one button

untitledkv7.jpg

sigvm0.jpg

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

I was using this guide alching 2k yew longs yesterday, now i go to alch and press 5 and it right clicks. Any idea on how to fix it?

You probably changed your mouse options to one button

ok thanks its fixed now :)

iamgodzc1.png <<< Click for 99 Fishing Blog!!

Dragon drops: 1 D Med 1/16/06

2 D chains from Dustys 3/18/07 & 4/28/07

2 Guth Spears: 3/5/08 & 6/12/08

Wewt! This tip is really good :D

Too bad my laptop doesnt has a Numpad.. <.<

I bet it won't work with the normal 5?

Why do we bake cookies, but cook bacon

99/99/80+ looking for monster hunting group

RS07: mb nb

• 2 weeks later...
i don't think its illegal. jagex has to use mousekeys so that people who can't move the mouse can play rs....at least i think :-k

you are right , jagex cannot do anything about this

since this is not a MACRO

it is just like a mouse , they will not , and can NOT see that you are doing this even if try tried.

because no other program will be open , to them..

it will just look like your clicking the mouse , and playing runescape like a normal person ( which you are )

so..go ahead and use it , there is nothing to worry about.

::'

bucksig2lt0.png

1103'rd to 99 crafting

830th to 99 herblore

~!~ Master Merchant ~!~

Now if i can get a wireless keyboard, and a girlfriend to bring my bottles of beer...ill be set for life

Haha noob you got banne....oh wait, that's me :mrgreen:

This might get me back into high alching ::'

000000000bg0.gif

BlackEagle21238 is BACK, and watching it as well >.>

By The Way, Mods, My name Is my Runescape username, so it isn't some sorta statement I'm trying to make -_-

marcoing is the act of recording your mouse clicks, lets say a for mining run, and having the computer repeat touse mouse clicks over and over.

this is why the random events where created including and most important attack random events some of Jagex's other answers to marcoing were

fatige and with it the invetion of sleeping bags

so this isn't marcoing but jagex dosen't like any technical way to get an atvantage

and i don't want to know anybody that that likes getting jagex mad

[hide=]

Wow... I just scanned it with my new high tech program called "common sense" and it detected a scam.

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Gee, for someone with "billions and billions on multiple accounts", you sure whine a lot.
[/hide]

Now if i can get a wireless keyboard, and a girlfriend to bring my bottles of beer...ill be set for life

Haha noob you got banne....oh wait, that's me :mrgreen:

This might get me back into high alching ::'

Haha noob you got banned too....oh wait, that's me. AGAIN!!! :evil:

Ok, Tip.it, I'm tired of getting banned for no reason. READ THE SIG OF PAUL!!

000000000bg0.gif

OMG THEY STOLE THE IDEA OF BEING A HUMAN FROM GOD! WHY CAN'T WE BE ARACHNIFISH??!?!? JAGEX IS SO UNORIGINAL! GAWD.

Rofl.

Eh, are you SURE it's not allowed? You still have to press the button yourself. There's nothing much different from clicking and pressing the 5 key, is there? Plus, its not an additional program..it comes with your computer.

Still, it's very easy to get banned for doing it, as you won't be moving your mouse AT ALL. And I've been told by some people it's against the rules <.<

Ive used this method many many many many times, and never got banned or warned

Brnz--4rr0wz

94 Magic, 61 Combat :D GF

I had a J-mod verify if this was legitimate and not macroing. He says mousekeys doesn't violate any runescape rules since you still need to use your finger to play, and it doesn't give any unfair advantage (still takes same amount of time to alch, and you still need to be there clicking.) Don't believe me if you want, but I can't produce the picture because my account is currently locked (J-Mods locked it and reset recovs)

Runescape veteran. Originally adventurer (and mage on other account), now pker.

lol, i did somehting lie this when i was a noob traning agility... was at barbarian just going through the tunnel over and voer again...

just take the ball from the mouse, and i took the wireless mouse to the couch and watched tv while my char did the tunnels lmao... ages ago though.. didnt work well, soooo slow

78-85 slayer in 36 days. Achieved October 18th, 2006.

April 6th, 2007: best mate quits after a 2nd hacking... our shared blue, purple, white and green phats all gone

if the whole point of this is so you dont accidentally move the mouse cursor and need to move it back to high alch again, you could just PICK UP THE MOUSE while high alching. then your cursor will never move. If you have a laptop then its even easier since the mouse buttons can be clicked without moving the mouse cursor! Using sticky keys is overkill in my opinion.

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!