Guide to QUICK high alching! Pics Included!

willyx

Hello, this is my first guide so don't blame me if it's a bit confusing.

Requirements:

-Lvl 55 magic required to high alch.

-A fire staff. It saves a LOT of money.

-Nature runes

-Something you want to high alch

Steps:

1) Place the item somewhat under the high alch spell. I like to put it in the position below:

highalchinglj6.jpg

(Don't alch wines of zammy, I'm only using it because i have nothing else to use as an example :shock: )

2) Go to your COMPUTER's Control Panel, then click on Accessibility. You should get something like the picture below:

step2bz4.jpg

3)Click on the Mouse tab and check the box that says Use MouseKeys.

step3hs1.jpg

Once you've done that, click OK and make sure your Num Lock is on. Notice that clicking the 5 key on your number pad does the same as clicking the mouse? Postion your mouse over the high alch spell and click the 5 key over and over. This is even faster that clicking the mouse! Not only is it fast, it's not as complicated and tiring as clicking the mouse. Also, you won't accidently move ur mouse and click the wrong button.

HAPPY ALCHING!

Guide by Willyx. To be used on the Tip.it forum ONLY!

EDIT: Yay, I finally decided not to be lazy and update the pic \' .

untitledkv7.jpg

sigvm0.jpg

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, are you SURE it's not allowed? You still have to press the button yourself. There's nothing much different from clicking and pressing the 5 key, is there? Plus, its not an additional program..it comes with your computer.

untitledkv7.jpg

sigvm0.jpg

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

I thought macroing is when you use an outside program to introduce advantages not allowed in the game...I don't see how this is using an outside program, and you're not high alching more or even faster. It's just less strenuous this way. If this were considered macroing then Jagex should ban certain body positions while playing Runescape too.

Eh, are you SURE it's not allowed? You still have to press the button yourself. There's nothing much different from clicking and pressing the 5 key, is there? Plus, its not an additional program..it comes with your computer.

Still, it's very easy to get banned for doing it, as you won't be moving your mouse AT ALL. And I've been told by some people it's against the rules <.<

Uula.png

I think is not illegal... Cause your not like using any program that give you advantage... Your still at the comouter doing that.. Not like you just leave the computer and that button run on it own.... To me that is not maccriong..

~Bomb

This has obviously been posted before, and doesnt really help besides stickkeys. I'm still lookin for a guide that fully encorporates the nat cost, average $ to bar ratios for at least 3 objects, and helpfull ideas on how to get all the materials on a small budget. Yes. I'm that picky lol. This wasn't that helpfull.

Tetris is about using the equal force of the working power to build up the glorious people's republic of Russia....

I asked Jagex a while back...

Dear Ugafan 2009,

Thank you for your message asking whether it was you or the Knowledge Base that was wrong about you receiving steel boots as a drop from the harpie bugs and whether high alching is against the rules ar not.

Unfortunately, it is most likely that the Knowledge Base was a little incorrect in not stating that you could receive steel boots as a drop and I shall pass this information onto the correct department.

As regards high alching using the keyboard, we do discourage this as giving players an unfair advantage over other players. On this basis, you may want to avoid this activity.

Good luck and I hope that this answers your queries to your satisfaction.

Please always refer to the RuneScape Knowledge Base to find the answer to your queries quicker.

You can also find help on all free player and all new member quests through the QuestHelp system.

Yours Sincerely

Mod Rebecca

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

The foundation behind rule 7 is whether a player has an UNFAIR advantage, meaning one that is NOT available to other players. The use of a keyboard to maneuver the cursor is possible by anyone and in many cases preferred for laptop users. Use of the keyboad still requires that a user be at the computer, clicking something.

Again, let me restate:

After querying Jagex regarding this issue (and the variety of responses received by players) , the Tip.It Staff has been informed that they (Jagex) has no problem with people using a keyboard instead of a mouse.

-Ard

Now if i can get a wireless keyboard, and a girlfriend to bring my bottles of beer...ill be set for life

im guessing your having problmes with the girlfriend and the fake id?

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

does anyone honestly know what macroing is?

its a set rules for a program to follow, hence doing it automatically(in lamens terms basically)

this 'program' is part of an operating system, nothing bad about using that, plus you're still doing all the labour, just in a different way