Guide to QUICK high alching! Pics Included!

willyx

Nice guide! =D> I use a laptop and i still fine this much easier because i've already messed up my clicker #-o

For laptop users (I HAVE AN ACER AND I'M NOT SURE IT WILL WORK FOR EVERYONE!)

Follow the guide, on your keyboard, next to some letters you will see some numbers. Look for the number with 5 next to it (I for me) and just use that \'

I doubt this will work, but for me, i press the Fn button and then NumLk (f11) and it works fine.

But i need help :uhh:

I did lots of alchs, and now it's switched over to right click, the icon in the corner has the right button colored in. Any ideas?

-Firepixel \'

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the whole point of this is so you dont accidentally move the mouse cursor and need to move it back to high alch again, you could just PICK UP THE MOUSE while high alching. then your cursor will never move. If you have a laptop then its even easier since the mouse buttons can be clicked without moving the mouse cursor! Using sticky keys is overkill in my opinion.

Yargh I still dont get how it's any faster :(

Fowbow, that's haesh man...

I've been wondering why you haven't logged on for a while, your Runescape playing has been going down-hill sonce you got members!

Someone please delete this guide! It's getting people banned!

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

This is virtually undetectable. It's not macroing, the idiot J-Mods banning you for this are well...err...idiots. I asked in customer support about this, and they responded with a macro program.

That's the biggest hypocrisy that I've seen.

But I did this for a few thousand alchemies, got tired of it because it didn't help much, so I just used the mouse.

Fox, rant the living hell out of them. It's obviously a staff mistake, maybe the person was new.

On the forums, every mod, including J-Mods say that MouseKeys are OK.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

This is virtually undetectable. It's not macroing, the idiot J-Mods banning you for this are well...err...idiots. I asked in customer support about this, and they responded with a macro program.

That's the biggest hypocrisy that I've seen.

But I did this for a few thousand alchemies, got tired of it because it didn't help much, so I just used the mouse.

Fox, rant the living hell out of them. It's obviously a staff mistake, maybe the person was new.

On the forums, every mod, including J-Mods say that MouseKeys are OK.

Yup, J-mods are getting worse. Tbh, this is what I learned from a teacher:

If you don't liek the work anymore (J-mod), stop it! Other people don't have to suffer underneath this.

Not saying they don't like their work, but they should take time for that stuff.

Since banning is a serieus case.

Also, they are macroing indeed.

I sended them a message, now, like 2 weeks later, I got an auto-message :XD:

Ohwell.

Nice guide btw, won't be using tough, if this keeps happening.

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

I asked Jagex a while back...

Dear Ugafan 2009,

Thank you for your message asking whether it was you or the Knowledge Base that was wrong about you receiving steel boots as a drop from the harpie bugs and whether high alching is against the rules ar not.

Unfortunately, it is most likely that the Knowledge Base was a little incorrect in not stating that you could receive steel boots as a drop and I shall pass this information onto the correct department.

As regards high alching using the keyboard, we do discourage this as giving players an unfair advantage over other players. On this basis, you may want to avoid this activity.

Good luck and I hope that this answers your queries to your satisfaction.

Please always refer to the RuneScape Knowledge Base to find the answer to your queries quicker.

You can also find help on all free player and all new member quests through the QuestHelp system.

Yours Sincerely

Mod Rebecca

Now what's up with that? stupid JaGeX they always say something else then the other mods. :-k There is no disadvantage of this, disadvantage for me is when you download a hack and u run around without being at the comp. :wall:

Dragon_Lord: There is no need to delete this, the only thing needed to be deleted is the [bleep]ing newb mods who cant take ppl who actually know how to use the computer.

I dont have anything like that on my mac =(, know any programs that work like that for a g4 emac on 10.3.9? id really like to do it when im cammy teleing

Rofl irl. I have a g4 eMac running 10.3.9 too. Anyways, there is this same thing for Mac I have used it before and I'm going to explain it step by step.

1. Go to Apple->System Preferences->Universal Access

http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/8434 ... essue1.png

2. Once there click mouse under the tabbed options

http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/8783 ... orerc4.png

3. Turn mouse keys on and click the option under if it you want to

http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/1575 ... terzp0.png

Please feel free to add this into your guide. I'm sure it would greatly help out all the Mac OS X users.

sigua8.png

^Thank you Despaxes for the sig

i've sent in 2 qeury's about this, the first one said it was illegal, i sent in the second 1 after i was told it was legal by a f-mod the second said it was allowed... <.<

i wish jagex would get its act together in custimer support, pretty soon i guess my left arm and leg will be banned, but my right side wont be. :roll:

man, i have 70k alchs to go and i've already run through 2 mouses! or mice.. or whatever the propper word is!

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.

This is allowed. Its the same as hovering the mouse over the alching button on a laptop, and just using the clicking keys (NO mouse involved)

Batez+999.png

64% of teenagers are bad at math if you are one of the 48% who aren't copy this and paste it in your signature.

get a little ducky thing like the simpsons and all ur all set

:XD: That's so cool!

Anyway, I've never known this before, and I can't see how it can be counted as macroing as you still have to have the screen open and you still have to manually hit the 5 key.. 5 FTW.

If you get bored, invite your friend over and get them to press the 5 key for you!

I strongly advice you to remove this from your guide.

This is account sharing, and is against Jagex rules - also TIF rules.

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?