Do you think anybody will ever get all skills to 200mil xp?

Guthix_Girl

i doubt it but n0valyfe might but then well have to call him n0lyfer to all the people that flame me for this and if you look up to him as an idol think about it, you idol sits infront of a computer 14 hours a day everday

im sure someone will get 200m xp on some of the easier skills such as

fletching

Thats already been done :roll: Xx Neo Xx7 has had 200mill xp for a long time. But in other skills there is no way some 1 will get 200mill xp in herblore or slayer.

200 mil prayer exp would be hard i think, and yeah neo has had 200mil exp for a while...

and novalyfe what if he did? big deal its a hobby. i mean, if he is independantly wealthy, like bill gates and he wants to do that, fine. i got no beef with him, hes a really nice guy from what ive seen.

Go on his site it'll give more info. And i seriously doubt someone who has been an addicted gamer, (hopping from game to game) for his whole life is going to be wealthy. It just doesn't work, you need to put in something to get our something. You reep what you sow. And also, anyone can be nice in pixels. It's easy to be nice in runescape. Because if you aren't you're a a goner (you and your account). And people are also 200mill xp in

Firemaking

Fletching

Cooking

And also, 200mill in Slayer and all Combat Stats. Not likely...

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys even know how easy it is to level up skills like farming/herblore if you have a 10bil networth? Herblore and stringing bows are almost the same thing, you only need to have the starting items for both.

I think its not a matter of if someone maxes out, but rather when someone maxes out. There are faster training methods every day, it is just a matter of time even to max agility out.

I think the hardest skills to max out would be prayer (imagine how long that would take!) and agility. If you look on the RS hiscores then you can see which skills have been maxed out by people. But if it got that hundreds of people maxed out a particular skill then Jagex might just up how many xp you need to max.

I helped on the Black Knight's Fortress Quest Guide. Stop messaging me in game! All I did was say BKs are lvl 33, not 31!

All skills to level 30!

I don't know. But maybe Zezima, however he has a life now that he's out of college. Maybe more likley N0valyfe, and I don't enough about Uloveme, Cyrano74, or Divine God's personalities to tell.

Cyrano plays ALOT. They don't have a job and thier husband works so they have all the time in the world to play.

Birdd-1.png

[spoiler=Levels]Birdd.png

that is very hard to tell... because the guys who have realy big xp now (nova, zezima e.d) only have big xp in the skills where it is easy to get many. Zezima and n0valyfe dont have enough money for 200m construction xp. Larryr, the guy who currently got 147M runecrafting xp, when he gets 200m xp, he has already completed the probably most difficult skill and he sure has enough money for 200M con xp. :P

But it will probably not happen anyway, unless someone wants to offer his whole life for runescape xp.... there will be new skills and all skills 200m will probably take a decade even now with 22 skills... :wink:

it won't happen, and only about half of all skills have somebody with 200m xp

some skills are tough to level, but zezima and n0va will have to go somewhere once they get the easy skills maxed (fletching cooking, wc, fm etc)

woah...math has changed i guess...because since when is 3 about half of 22?

anyway....id be amazed if someone got 50 mil xp in every skill

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

It is not physically possible, unless this game went on for a few decades.

And as much as I believe that some people who play Runescape have no lives, no one's life is pathetic enough to achieve that.

most likely some of those all 99 skillers share accnt. (you actually THINK their gonna admit they do that on a major fan site where jagex employees are likely hidden)

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

of corse sum1 will eventuly get 200mil xp i personly would think zezima cause he/she is always pushing thmeselves for betta chanllegers but wat i no 4 sertain is it wont be me getting 200mil xp

hmmm apparantly you didn't read either of the zezima or n0valyfe interviews. First you'd know that he's a guy..and you'd also know the n0va plays quite a bit more now. If anyone its him.

i doubt it but n0valyfe might but then well have to call him n0lyfer to all the people that flame me for this and if you look up to him as an idol think about it, you idol sits infront of a computer 14 hours a day everday

im sure someone will get 200m xp on some of the easier skills such as

fletching

Thats already been done :roll: Xx Neo Xx7 has had 200mill xp for a long time. But in other skills there is no way some 1 will get 200mill xp in herblore or slayer.

sorry if i confuzzled some of you, i meant to say one person will have all those skills at 200m xp

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

anyone willing to calculate the price to get to 200M construction xp?

i hope this helps

regular planks: 30 xp ea (9 xp per nail)

oak planks 60 exp ea

teak planks 90 exp ea

mahogany 140 exp ea

u can do the math to find out :mrgreen:

anyone willing to calculate the price to get to 200M construction xp?

It depends entirely on what you use to raise it. Creating Steel Dragons over and over again would be insanley fast XP, albeit slightly costly. In my opinion the most efficient way of training construction is with oak planks, making oak larders with the aid of a butler.

Eack Oak Plank used yields 60xp, and the current market value of them appears to be 500each (at a quick glance).

200,000,000 (Target XP) / 60 (Oak Planks XP) = 3,333,333.333... (Oak Planks).

So we know you'll need 3,333,334 Oak Planks for 200m XP, times that by the cost of them:

3,333,334 * 500 = 1,666,667,000.

If my calculations are right (and they probably aren't :oops: ) it would cost around 1.67B GP for 200M Construction XP, that isn't accounting the costs of your Demon Butler (those 10k fees would start to add up).

Bear in mind that's for one skill only, out of a current 22. Prayer would have a similar sort of price tag to max out.

Technically it is possible to achieve 200m in every skill, but it would take vast amounts of money and more importantly time; which I don't think anyone has that much of.

(Also as a little side note, along the way more skills are bound to be released, maybe some as slow as Slayer; that won't help a great deal either...)

So I would say technically YES, you could do it, but physically doing it is a completely different task...

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;

The more I see, the less I believe.

The only skill I know of that people have 200mil xp in is cooking, and most skills the max is around 30-60million for that skill.

Attack - 133M xp

Defence - 123M xp

Strength - 99M xp

Hitpoints - 78M xp

Ranging - 139M xp

Prayer - 40M xp

Magic - 69M xp

Cooking - 200M xp

Woodcutting - 116M xp

Fletching - 200M xp

Fishing - 62M xp

Firemaking - 200M xp

Crafting - 40M xp

Smithing - 65M xp

Mining - 60M xp

Herblore - 68M xp

Agility - 53M xp

Thieving - 158M xp

Slayer - 29M xp

Farming - 40M xp

Runecrafting - 148M xp

Construction - 20M xp

So there are 3 skills that have been maxed out, and 5 more have over 100M xp. It might be possible, but I doubt it'll ever happen. Imagine how long 200M slayer xp would take. :P

blurredsigla2.jpg