.:: Tip.it collaboration grid ::. FINALLY FINISHED!

terley

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54, 55 and 56 still free btw.. if you choose them be wary.

if you want to join Pomar, remember not to waste the grid if your not serious about this, we don't want a quick job. take your time because if you do choose those ones that are free you'll be working next to Godslayer, xman and Cold Venom.. And im sure they won't be greatful for a rushed job.

and don't be afraid to break into the background. ::'

vistame09copyhr8.png

no it isn't, you're making it almost impossible for Quer_Skulll, I would of thought you'd wait to see how 2 turned out before hand, as you're restricting him a lot.. But I don't know what he's planning to do, or even when. :-s

It does work very well with 20, I just think it's just made it much harder for 2.

anyway im dead, im going to bed.. can't think properly.

vistame09copyhr8.png

forest? a vilage on top of the trees? a bot cutting them down? lol dude there are plenty of possibilitys... beside that, if you really think that you cant work with it... do yours, and ill make one from there...

just because i havent been here as long as you, doesnt mean i have to wait all day for you to do your part... i have a life too...

wop wop

Ok, live your life while you wait for him. Its not a matter of experience, its a matter of courtesy. You dont force others to conform to your tile. You follow logical paths to find a plausible landscape according to the shape of the collaboration.

Just ignore those pieces, guys.

Ok, live your life while you wait for him. Its not a matter of experience, its a matter of courtesy. You dont force others to conform to your tile. You follow logical paths to find a plausible landscape according to the shape of the collaboration.

Just ignore those pieces, guys.

[/idiotic_godslayer_quote]

might as well ignore terlys...and while we are at it... why not ignore everyone elses too... and how is it a mater of courtesy? lol all i did was fill in my damn square...

i am willing to change it, but if terly wants me to wait for quer skull, then ill wait..... not because i think it will make much of a difference... but because terly asked me to... as for my previous post, i was giving ideas... quer, instead of spamming me, try working on it... :roll:

wop wop

Ooh, burn Eckered. Im ruined!

Why not ignore Terleys? Becuase, specificaly, he's the starter, but more to the point you fail to make- because its logical for the shape of the grid, and doesnt restrict the dimensions of others pieces. You dont seem to understand that you cant just make any picture in any square, the object is to create a shape that is the same as what terley grided- only with topography made by us. In this case, you've placed a tree on a flat surface that extends from tile 19 where instead a clifflike shape should be, with #2 being the top. Yes, it is possible to add something on top of the tree, but its not following in the grids pattern, and it just isnt in the spirit of collaboration. You shouldnt be making it harder for your fellow collaborators.

I remember you saying something ot the effect of 'I have a life too', but when Quer explains that he also has one- he even uses specifics and tells us why he hasnt had the opprtunity to do his part- you tell him to 'try working on it'? WHy dont you try working on some social skills?

Arguing aside, here's my part. Not exciting, but my first pixelart for about a month and Im kinda struggling with the iso aspect of this.

collaborationmeuc4.png

Stole the palete from the lower stone statue :wink: Hope no one minds. Also, the grass sorta deviates from previous peoples grass, sorry.

Ooh, burn Eckered. Im ruined!

Why not ignore Terleys? Becuase, specificaly, he's the starter, but more to the point you fail to make- because its logical for the shape of the grid, and doesnt restrict the dimensions of others pieces. You dont seem to understand that you cant just make any picture in any square, the object is to create a shape that is the same as what terley grided- only with topography made by us. In this case, you've placed a tree on a flat surface that extends from tile 19 where instead a clifflike shape should be, with #2 being the top. Yes, it is possible to add something on top of the tree, but its not following in the grids pattern, and it just isnt in the spirit of collaboration. You shouldnt be making it harder for your fellow collaborators.

I remember you saying something ot the effect of 'I have a life too', but when Quer explains that he also has one- he even uses specifics and tells us why he hasnt had the opprtunity to do his part- you tell him to 'try working on it'? WHy dont you try working on some social skills?

Arguing aside, here's my part. Not exciting, but my first pixelart for about a month and Im kinda struggling with the iso aspect of this.

collaborationmeuc4.png

Stole the palete from the lower stone statue :wink: Hope no one minds. Also, the grass sorta deviates from previous peoples grass, sorry.

I actually like the grass you made more than the others :-$

Now go on YIM you useless peice of Godslayer.

It's going along great, i would've definately entered if it wasnt for my lack of commitment.

Ferahgo28.jpeg

GODSLAYER IS A PIXEL BEAST!