.:: Tip.it collaboration grid ::. FINALLY FINISHED!

terley

feel free to edit lazy-cat, it's a group effort so no one should get angry. ::' looking good guys, I'll try to update soon, don't worry about adding your bit onto the wrong edit. Thats my job to fix. I'll try my best to keep the colour quality too..

oh and I remember someone mentioning adding some more squares? im sure if 51's not been started there'd be room for another block to the right of it without messing with anyone's work.. If anyone percifically wants me to pls message me cus Im on borrowed time atm :( .

vistame09copyhr8.png

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

b2d, feel free by all means, i edited some around mine slightly, barely noticable tho.

jw, who has the forst 4 squares, they look rather, um, empty. get on it!

lol, anyways...

cant wait to see it finished ::'

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

what happened to the waterfall?
nothing someone has just use an old version with no waterfall on it. I have a update with everything together and almost no color chances.

here it is: collabcolorgood7zb8.png

^ yeah my part looks cr*p there :XD:

~rik

taz3xk1.jpg

FFS RANDOM COME AND POST DAGNABIT!!

seriously cmon man i've been waiting with baited breath checking in each day for when your gonna post!!... <.< spending way too much time thinking about your work...

POST MAN POST!

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

hmm, when is this gonna be done?

oh and who has 1, 2, 3 and 4?

quer_skull have 1,2,3 and 4... and i have some problems... i cant use good colors in full sig so i copy'd my part to a new window and made it fully there... but i can't put it in without drasticly color loss... :?

~rik

taz3xk1.jpg

Quer has those I believe, looking nice everyone, but rik, your one looks very rushed.. :shame: if u even say it looks crap then I don't see why it should be added.

I've got the weekend to work on pixeling, this week has bin hectic. I'll post the next issue of my comic and try update this to the best of my abilities. Oh and my coin room signature has totally slipped my mind, look out for an update there too.

This isn't a rush collaboration, there's no time restrictions so take as long as you want, the better each piece is, the better it will be as a whole so don't feel the need to rush to just get it completed cus doing it's the fun.

vistame09copyhr8.png

Hey i know im not in this collab, but i thought i would try my hand at those squares that terely said looked rushed..iver never tried this before so please go easy, The ones i did is the broken wall with the squid or octapus hand going between it:

untitledtc1.png

Terly, will you be excercising quality control on this stuff?

And Sinakill, the stones of mine that you imitated are very poorly done. Its meant to seam together, and its very easy to tell where I left off and you began.

ACtually ive looked at it a second time and i think it does flow...for your part that u did on the left of the lava, it does flow..beacuse the square i did, did not start right up against your lava fall..and i dont see anything different other than the colors of the rocks on the right and left side of the lava fall..and i did not choose those colors i just continued them from what you orginally had.

Here is a picture to prove that they flow...MINES ON LEFT GODSLAYER IS ON RIGHT...SOMEONE TELL ME THAT IT LOOKS LIKE CONTINUOS ROCKS OTHER THAN MY EXAMPLE BLACK LINE..

megodslayerql6.png

You didnt seem to understand that the rocks I was refering to were those to the left of your piece. I never said the left side didnt flow (the one your talking about is made by Misterxman by the way). The cliff with the grass above it is what Im talking about.