.:: Tip.it collaboration grid ::. FINALLY FINISHED!

terley

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres an updated version of everyones newest additions...i took out the black lines on my sqares and touched up the lava aswell...

untitledbk2.png

aren't those still my squares? :-s fine that u try something but i called the linework crap not my whole part i have it done but when i try to copy and paste it on the colab i lose almost all my colors... i have send my part to terley in the hope he maybe could edit it but he has no internet on the moment i think...

please use a part of the colab with a box on my place.

~rik

taz3xk1.jpg

"please use a part of the colab with a box on my place. "

* does that mean?..also Godslayer did say mine was better than yours, i know its not the nicest thing to do but i was just having fun.

just as i said in my prvirious post thats only basic coloring and linework and tahts bad but i ahve a update but when i upload it i lose almost all the colors in it :?

~rik

taz3xk1.jpg

* does that mean?..also Godslayer did say mine was better than yours, i know its not the nicest thing to do but i was just having fun.

tats not the point...you cant randomly take peoples squares....

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

tats not the point...you cant randomly take peoples squares....

well apparently people can randomly take people's squares, cause Blink-182 took my squares (even though i had posted my finished version of them) and you guys used his version <.<

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

ah well

you can have mine then

nah, thats ok, you can do em, or someone else can, but thanks anyways

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

My eggs, why are you complaining about not having squares?

Despaxes offered you his and you declined. It doesn't seem like such a big deal for you to have squares. Eh?

Sorry if you were just making a point about people taking other's squares. :oops: