.:: Tip.it collaboration grid ::. FINALLY FINISHED!

terley

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's nothin mch I can do atm, If still no one posts with their intentions I'll have to pm a few people.. keep going guys :thumbsup:

I gave mine to Lp, or random ro some other guy... not really sure <.<

don't look at me- mine would have been horribly distorted as i lost windows paint somhow :uhh:

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

sorry for doublepost but it's an update, I've sorted out who's got what numbers, who's finished, who isn't and who needs to fix something (if you don't someone else will).

Here's the progress so far..

progress2id3.png

my main worries are with the following parts;

1mk8.png

unnecessary shading, try not make it obvious that there was two sections there..

2qh7.png

The tenticle's shading doesn't make much sense, plus the linework for it looks too jerky, it needs to look smoother..

3no7.png

This doesn't fit extremely well, but you can make it work by working on a better transaction to the rocks above.. also the floor of inside there just looks rushed , but thats my opinion.

4fl9.png

Both pieces are fine, just has an obvious change there, but maybe you're waiting for 40 to post to anticipate how to do it. ?

5hg9.png

Looks more furry than, lava'ry. plus isn't using the same concept xman used, it's ok to use a different style but it's coming out of the same volcanoe, it looks obviously different.

6cl8.png

Again the tenticle looks jerky, blocky, whatever the word is :-s , it'd just look nice smoother..

(feel free to edit, or point out any more crits.)

Here are the progress details.. ::'

Terley - 15 - 28 - 29 - 50 [finished]

Sinakill - 9 - 22 - 23 [finished]

Misterxman - 10 - 24 - 25 - 38 [finished]

PJB21 - 33 - 34 - 35 - 36 [finished]

Zeekyhbomb - 27 [finished]

Lazy_cat - 44 - 45 - 46 - 37 [finished]

Gorufriders - 13 - 14 - 16 - 17 [finished]

SmellySocks - 21 - 32 - 52 [finished]

lordliquid - 19 - 31 [finished]

40 - 47 - 39

reddawn509 - 41 - 48 - 49 [finished]

Godslayer - 52 - 53 [finished]

Blink-182 - 54 - 55 - 26 [finished]

Lovelydude - 56 [finished]

Kuroi_Ame - 20 [finished]

Cold Venom - 5 - 6 - 11 - 12

JacobRyan - 3 - 4

Kryptic - 13 - 30

Random - 42 - 43

Fortress2000 - 7 - 8

woopidoo2 - 1 - 2

UP FOR GRABS - 18

(any problems with this please pm me, it's very confusing working out who has what since there are so many people :wall: )

Thanks y'all =D>

~Ter

vistame09copyhr8.png

Im still not done, I will give away 18... School is a bit in the way, so I dont know when Ill be finished.

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

lol. school's a pain in the butt I know. It's nice to know that everyone's not disappeared.

thanks inferno on behalf of those who did it so far.

cheers for postin Despaxes, Kryptic and coldvenom.

vistame09copyhr8.png

someone else can have 39 and 51, i got caught up in football practice and school work (so far were undefeated with 4 wins!) im only in 7th grade so we only do 5 games and my last game is a week away and practice is gonna get tough, then i'll have a week or two before basketball i think, and after that i'm gonna get into track... and with all that i have algebra homework every night and im falling behind in that... D+ is not a good grade :shock: so anyways, sorry for getting a little off topic there but whoever wants my squares can take em :D btw, it looks good guys, keep up the good work

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

1 + 2 up for grabs

need someone to do those, because im inspirationless at the moment, well inspirationless in pixels and art scenery.. that is.

w00t! can i take 1 and 2?

Of course you can ::' goodluck because that's an important location, don't just post anything. If it looks clearly rushed than it won't be added.

Remember page one has the latest information for those wondering which spaces are taken/free/finished. And don't be afraid to ask questions or post progress (may help others directely next to you decide what to pixel)

vistame09copyhr8.png

I'd like to do 40 and 47, in addition to the two I've already done. As for the tentacle that crosses one of my previous squares, I'll try to adept it to Terley's across the intire length. I just based my one off the one posted previously by someone else, and edited on to that one.

And I just noticed, who added the strange wall around the castle and on the border of my bridge? I don't recall having made that.

Edit: Should I take 39 aswell, or would that be greedy? :-k

moonmx8.png

"Do you really know me? I might be a God."

Fixed my part where the shading made it seem like there were two parts (as terley pointed out for me) Hope it looks better..:?

mahworkvv0.png

__

kuroi

wiseoldmanv2jpgvx2.jpg

do u wow?

Cassiius|Level 70 Night Elf Preist|Runetotem

Sambora|Level 37 Tauren Shaman|BurningLegion

Well, here's my addition to the colab grid. Hope everyone likes it! :D

tipitcolabgridso9.png

Oh, and by the way, I've added a little more to grid number 39, if that's alright. It just looked a little plain to me. if anyone wants it changed back, just ask me and I'll change it... :(

EDIT: Sorry for taking away the number 6, I accidently went over it when changing a mistake... :ohnoes:

Writing in colour was fun while it lasted...

The Tip.It. Furry! :D HappyWolf.png

• 3 weeks later...