.:: Tip.it collaboration grid ::. FINALLY FINISHED!

terley

Well as no one's posting any progress at all I've decided to fix the parts I felt were letting it down as a whole, also I've added my latest .. Hope it looks better than it did..

update4tu1.png

add anything to this please, cus it'd be such a pain adding anything from the older versions to this.

PLEASE POST SOME PROGRESS PEOPLE! :XD:

list of shame ;

lordliquid - needs to finish 40, 47 and 39!

Cold Venom - needs to finish 5, 6, 11 and 12!

JacobRyan - needs to finish 3 and 4!

Kryptic - needs to finish 13 and 30!

Random - needs to finish 42 and 43

Fortress2000 - needs to sadly change 7 and 8 because they're too similar, just looks too obvious that there's two tiles there..!

woopidoo2 - needs to finish 1 and 2!

and pink with 18, but she just selected so no shame to u ::'

thanks!

vistame09copyhr8.png

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okey dokey!

1 and 2 are up for grabs!

May I give another shot, since my last one was trampled over several times?

___

kuroi

wiseoldmanv2jpgvx2.jpg

do u wow?

Cassiius|Level 70 Night Elf Preist|Runetotem

Sambora|Level 37 Tauren Shaman|BurningLegion

Im off on holiday for a week guys, but any progress would still be great ::'

well a small update here before I go, I had a go at AAing some parts to make it visually better IMO, but I'd respect if you prefer it how it was..

update9hi2.png

I added your tiles Fortress2000, fixed em slightly but I do think it looks too plain, if we all did a wall for our tiles it'd just look really dull, and I personally wouldn't want a wall to reflect myself as an artist.

vistame09copyhr8.png

Ok goodluck with that.. Im on holiday btw, im just on a hired pc for 5 mins so IÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâôll be quick :lol: .. As people are obviously not bothered about posting progress or even posting anything at all, I would love to see this complete so if anyone wants to fill in a section or two that would be great.

They donÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâôt take months to make guys, I spent around 2 hours all together creating my own tiles, which really flys by.. so, anyone please contribute towards this. Im tryin to stop myself from doing any more of this myself, this is a collab afterall..

-Ter

vistame09copyhr8.png

well the thing is people have reserved tiles, and aren't posting anything. If you want to take some blank tiles feel free to xman, im trying hard not to do the same as it should be curtasy to wait for people to post progress as they did reserve.. But seriously I just want this completed, if people aren't gonna post I don't see why we can't just complete this ourselves. :P

vistame09copyhr8.png

alrite. when i first posted here and wanted to do them, to put it nicely to myself, i sucked. now im back, and i actually feel like i can pixel it without making my part the crappiest of them all. hope you dont mind if i steel a square or two... if the people who claimed them come back and actually attempt to do something, feel free to completely forget mine, but, untill they do, feel encouraged to use it =P i will update this post or make a new one hopefully within 1-4 hours, preferably less.

wop wop

well gl eckered, I check this everyday and you begin to wonder, how long is too long.. Im sure there are many people who could complete several of these iso grids in the time I've waited for just a handful of sections :lol:

In this time I've actually moved house, passed my driving test and gone on a weeks holiday to the canary Islands =P~ , this could have been completed aages ago. Im starting to epathise with robalan (the starter of the pixelation collab grid.)..

There's started 7th April , finished 12th October. Thats 188 days it took to complete :o .

I don't wanna wait that long :ohnoes: today's the 58th day for us. :lol:

yeah I've resorted to working stuff like that out.. :XD:

vistame09copyhr8.png

=( im feeling a surge of uncreateivity coming on.... after3 hours of staring at teh grid wondering what i should make, i ate half a box of icecream and went to bed...

btw dont think im fat, im 5.5 ft, and weigh like 95 pounds (means im really skinny rofl)

back to the drawing bord i guess...

wop wop

Somebody help me get an idea for 1 and 2 please, lol, I can't come up with anything when the precident has been set so high!

-~Kuroi Ame~-

wiseoldmanv2jpgvx2.jpg

do u wow?

don't worry about it, if you want, sketch out something and let us help you with it. I don't think it's a good idea to have only 1 and 2, as that whole part really needs to be worked on as a whole. So maybe you could work on some linework for the whole 4 squares, being as creative as possible and others can help it look better and possibly help with the colouring/shading if need be. This is a collaboration, I don't see why people seem obliged to doing everything themselves and not asking for assistance.

vistame09copyhr8.png

Oh, between the time I posted that and now, I was kind of having a sudden impulse to do sock puppets, and this is what I got so far..

tipitcolabbt2.png

I don't know if I want to obligation to do 3 and 4, too, but I'll try them and see what I can come up with. Go ahead whoever has these squares already and do them because I'm not making any promises it'll be done soon..

-~Kuroi Ame~-

wiseoldmanv2jpgvx2.jpg

do u wow?