.:: Tip.it collaboration grid ::. FINALLY FINISHED!

terley

ok, i finished 26 and 39, btw matching up with misterxmans pixeling can be kinda hard

tipitgridfm8.png

hope you guys like it

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw matching up with misterxmans pixeling can be kinda hard

^

i can untherstand that :?

it was hard for me to make my rocks look like misterxman's rocks since his squares were right next to mine lol

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

My_Eggs, can I edit yours slightly at the border of our squares to make a transition from dirt to dessert?

Or perhaps you can do it?

please do!! lol, i tried and tried but it all just looked horrible

Aye, here it is! Hope you don't mind the edits My_Eggs :)

adfasx0.th.png

Btw, the colours are starting to get noticeably darker... :ohnoes:

ok, i finished 26 and 39, btw matching up with misterxmans pixeling can be kinda hard

[url=http://imageshack.us][img=http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/1833/tipitgridfm8.png][/url]

hope you guys like it

those where my sqaures :(

^Oh darn XD If I had known ganondorf656, sorry. :|

firerz2.jpg

.: Gallery :.

Away :( -cheers all!

actually gon, i requested them before you on the second page

before i posted i looked and no1 posted those before me

and i got them

Rik - 9 - 22 - 23

Misterxman - 10 - 24 - 25 - 38

PJB21 - 33 - 34 - 35 - 36

Eckered - 7 - 8

Zeekyhbomb - 27

Lazy_cat - 44 - 45 - 46 - 37

Gorufriders - 13 - 14 - 16 - 17

SmellySocks - 21 - 32 - 52

Despaxes - 40 - 47

ganondorf656 - 39 - 26

Kuroi_Ame - 51

lordliquid - 19 - 31

Kryptic - 13 - 30

reddawn509 - 41 - 48 - 49

Nazgul740 - 42 - 43

Godslayer 52 - 53

13zsqpw.png

ok then, dont use my work guys, theyre ganondorf's squares even though i posted for them before him :cry:

If you go back to page 2, My eggs posted he wanted those numbers first... Someone just forgot to add him.. :shame:

Anyways good job on this, it's looking great. =D>

Yep. My_Eggs did post those numbers first. Even if someone forgot to add him to the list, he still requested them first so he gets to keep them.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

If you go back to page 2, My eggs posted he wanted those numbers first... Someone just forgot to add him.. :shame:

Anyways good job on this, it's looking great. =D>

Yep. My_Eggs did post those numbers first. Even if someone forgot to add him to the list, he still requested them first so he gets to keep them.

\' yay!!!! btw, nice work misterxman on the squares you did, they were tough for me to match my work to lol

k fair enough

and there arent any sqaures left :cry:

Some people who requested may not be able to do them anymore, wait a bit to see if that's the case. If not, you could try adding another new row of boxes like GS did.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

That edited waterfall that Megadedhead posted was much nicer than the one we have now.

I actually posted it, tried to get it looking like Lovelydude's but failed. :P I do think that it looks better though, not so much randomness. :P I also think that Megadedhead's area doesn't look very realistic, the rocks up at top are paper thin, and the 'door' in the wall is out of perspective.

rangesig.gif

k fair enough

and there arent any sqaures left :cry:

Some people who requested may not be able to do them anymore, wait a bit to see if that's the case. If not, you could try adding another new row of boxes like GS did.

That was Terley, Xavier. Do not add your own guys, leave it up to the starter.

Edit: My fault, Zeeky.

That edited waterfall that Megadedhead posted was much nicer than the one we have now.

I actually posted it, tried to get it looking like Lovelydude's but failed. :P I do think that it looks better though, not so much randomness. :P I also think that Megadedhead's area doesn't look very realistic, the rocks up at top are paper thin, and the 'door' in the wall is out of perspective.

i didnt know it was supposed to be "realistic..." i thought this was just so people could have fun, :? and the rocks are supposed to look fake, its supposed to be one of those " secret military bases under false looking ground with statue things....

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

i didnt know it was supposed to be "realistic..." i thought this was just so people could have fun, :? and the rocks are supposed to look fake, its supposed to be one of those " secret military bases under false looking ground with statue things....

hey mega it would lok a lot better if you made the rocks above atleast lean over the edge or something

blink-182

hey mega it would lok a lot better if you made the rocks above atleast lean over the edge or something

blink-182