.:: Tip.it collaboration grid ::. FINALLY FINISHED!

terley

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the octopus had 2 come from water eh?so here u go, also i did it so i can ad some more waterin to my other squares and add a monster :shock: i might update around the water later with some water plants and such it was just a quik peice before i have supper

jklcu6.png

edit: i edited mine and added kurio (spelling?)

jklcq2.png

sig and avy by born2die

theses are beautiful, i would love to try one but i dont think im good enough for it...altho ive never tried it..anyways smelly socks how do you create such amazing art and detail in such a small area? its amazing

its godslayer who does the detail in a small space not me..

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

collabgriddd0.png

I know that someone already has this square (35) but this is the first pixel thing I have ever done and I think it turned out pretty good (the moss coming on top the ledge over the rock, the pyramid, and the other small details) so whoever has it I was wondering if maybe I could have it, but I am 100% fine if I can not have it.

-Nick

blink-182

I gotta say, don't just use the same colours as me, it's not restricted like that, be as free as you want, just if someone has grass somewhere try use the same colour green otherwise as a whole it'll be awkward on the eyes. I don't think that your piece would work well enough Eckered, if Quer_Skulll does decide to go on with that top spot he'll have to try make his part work with yours, unless you work on it it may not be added to final piece. The best idea would be to see how 1,2,3 and 4 turn out, then start working on your part. lordliquid now has 19 so no drunk guy laying down.. #-o

Blink-182 I suggest you try asking PJB21 (through pm maybe) if you can have that spot, as he did reserve it, it's unfair to just take it. but it does look good.. until then im afraid i'll miss it off the update. :notalk:

looking good smellysocks I like the castle.. and octopi tenticles too :)

Very nice work Lazycat, im thrilled you contributed \'

I like it Zeeky, ::' I think it needs a better trasition into my section though..

coming along nicely gorufriders, aw im not an only octopus. :thumbsup:

updated the first page too so people can see who's got what, and how it's all coming along. sorry to hear you can't do it jacob, looking forward to your work though Quer ::'

THERE ARE SPACES LEFT!

updateuc4.png

(progress so far, those missing are either unfit or not their spaces)

those who know a bit more about pixel art, may have noticed slight colour changes when working.. with PNG's, colour keeps about 95% of the time.. so throughout this it may fade slightly (since there are many people, on different computers, in many various countries working on the same file I am expecting some fading colours, but I'll try my best to keep it looking great. But do keep it in PNG.

vistame09copyhr8.png

Spots filled... Well, I'll just wait for the flood of people notifying how they cant do it.
didn't u posted earlier before they were all awey? why didn't u requested a spot on that moment?

~rik

were is mxm? i'm still waiting for his part... :s

taz3xk1.jpg