demon shell price full = 700k

stats(with all on) = 250 all stats

prayer = 30

got from lv 400 demon king

found in faldor hidden cave

need easter egg ring and easter egg glory amulete

ssigmv4.jpg

^^^Thanks to flame_guy3 for this sig^^^

might be good idea....................but make it lvl 200 or someting..400 is way to high.....also...dont make so many threads....just make one with all your ideas on them...saves space :thumbsup:

runescape realy needs a big boss monster... like lvl 1000 that takes 15min to kill for about 5 lvl 126s... if you look at wow... youl;l see monsters big as buildings and fights for 100 maxed players for longer then a hour...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Surely if its a high monster you would need the armour to be better than rune? If its between granite and dragon the stats would be worse than dragon but is harder to get? Make the monster weaker, or the stats better and higher.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

What the heck is "grante"? And what's an "amulete"? And where's "faldor"? And it can't be +250 in all skills, because melee armor is bad against magic. And Jagex would NEVER amke anything that requires an un tradeable holiday item to do. This includes quests, dungeons, shortcuts, etc...And what's an Easter egg ring (AKA Easter ring) glor amulet? And this new demon king would be the second highest monster in the game...Dragons are usually stronger than demons, so why would this demon king be better than the KBD?

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Wait a minute, I really don't like the idea of having one of the requirement an item that's no longer available.

Easter Ring was only available last easter, it would be unfair for these that can't get these (for example that are new or were taking vocation during the time)

Think about it.

might be good idea....................but make it lvl 200 or someting..400 is way to high.....also...dont make so many threads....just make one with all your ideas on them...saves space :thumbsup:

runescape realy needs a big boss monster... like lvl 1000 that takes 15min to kill for about 5 lvl 126s... if you look at wow... youl;l see monsters big as buildings and fights for 100 maxed players for longer then a hour...

Agreed with Jwrm. I wouldn't mind if it was even like Jad, as long as we don't have to go through something as boring as getting to Jad. <.<

Runescape is kind of getting boring...nothing is a challenge. :? I've never played WoW, and probably never will, but I've seen videos of these kinds of things, for EVERY other mmorpg out there. That I've heard of.

please...just stop posting on this forum... :wall: ...I understand how u just like posting random ideas that pop into ur head, and i'm not saying they're bad ones. I'm just saying that maybe u should say HOW you get the armor, where is the monster, wat does it drop, how you get the easter egg glory and why players who weren't there shouldn't be able to kill. Didn't even have stat requirements... Don't know if ur posting cause u seriously think jagex will do these updates, or just want to raise your post count.

im on a record lol normal brain big ideas :mrgreen:

Actually, for you, it's more like 'small brain crappy ideas'. Seriously, just stop posting and do us all a favor. -.-

x12.png

blackgoldrobesrv5.png

Yes I am a girl. No, I won't be your girlfriend. :oops:

demon shell price full = 700k

stats(with all on) = 250 all stats

prayer = 30

got from lv 400 demon king

found in faldor hidden cave

need easter egg ring and easter egg glory amulete

OMG so many spelling and grammar mistakes!! i can't understand "need easter egg ring and easter egg glory amulete"

~ÃÆââ¬Â¦ÃâêÃÆââ¬Â¦Ã¢ââ¬Ã°ÃÆââ¬Â¦ÃâáÃÆââ¬Â¦ÃâçÃÆÃâÃâãbÃÆââ¬Â¦Ã¢ââ¬Ã¡ÃÆââ¬Å¾Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ ÃÆââ¬Å¾ÃâàÃÆââ¬Â¦ÃâëÃÆýÃâó~

buddy2copyjx5.gif

newscape300x50hu4.gif

shopcopynl5.pngsigcd4.gif

im on a record lol normal brain big ideas :mrgreen:

BIG? This is your millionth 2-line (if you put it all together) idea. <.<

You need east ring for it? Guess I'm not getting it. :shame:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

ignoring the flames (apt as they may be) if this wa splaced as a level 70 armour that doesn't degrade, making it a true progression from dragon, it could work, although the amount of poeple that would be ale to afford this rare armour would be very limited, and most would probz stick with torags.

and please focus on what you type, or if you have a real problem, type it on word, spell check then paste

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

Actually, the cap is 40 people :wink: . On the other hand, there are monsters that haven't even been killed yet because they're too hard...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.