Ever wondered if your character is "good"? 30k+ Views!!

Xg4m3r

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw this on the main page, so I thought I would check it out. I do find the formula pretty interesting...

1528 total / 89 combat = 17.2!

I did see some comments early (I didn't read all 30 pages) - but someone brought up about those who have high stats in only some areas compared to those with lower stats but more even (thus, lower total xp). I thought that was a good point.

I also checked a combat level calculator on two other websites - and I see that I can get about 25 mage levels without altering my combat level (assuming all non-combat maging like hi-alching). That would affect this calculation - someone with a high combat level but low mage/range compared with someone with lower combat level but high mage/range.

Whatever - I find this formula to be a good "rule of thumb" to see if you are working combat "too much" (whatever that is) and neglecting skills (or vice versa). Maybe I should just work on my herblore so I can finish Fairy Tale 2.... I guess I'm gonna have to kill a whole lot of chaos druids and flesh crawlers if I'm going to get enough herbs to make level 57! I guess I could range them so as not to affect my combat level too much :twisted:

Iowanan.png

1420:81

I like that number, but if you were to look at my total experience you'd see it's horrid for my total level (I believe I have the least total exp out of those with the same total level).

Good formula, but it should also think about experience.

Cowards can't block Warriors.

yeah, 16.4 ~ 88 conbat and 1447 total, but currently working on noncombat skills.

Current goal: Getting enough prayer pots to finish my last four quests.

Come to the dark side. We have cookies and flashlights.

jt+mirage.png

ONLINE CALC!

Hi everyone. I made an online calculator do to this :thumbsup:

http://www.1and2.org/rating/

Xg4m3r, if you don't like what I have done, ill happily remove it. Also, ill surrender the code to tip.it if they want to use it on the site, of course pending Xg4m3r approval.

Tell if it works out alright or not :D

Awesome Formula Xg4m3r!!!

Ahaha, combat newbs rule :P

125 Combat

/

1702 Total

= 13.62

Not even on the scale, which includes 14 with a sarcastic comment designed for people that know they suck, and you just dont wanna tell em.

== I SUCK

/me walks off in shame

:oops:

Nvm, Love combat lol