Big Open House Party - Alching (With Gilded Altar and Such)

I'm gonna be spending some time in one spot alching, so why not in my comfy home? :)

While I'm doing that I'm going to have an open house. I've hit 80 construction and put a lot into my house (including my very own bones into part of it :o) so there are plenty of useful features for you and many other features there just for fun!

Where: Yanille, world 99

When: Maybe next weekend, I'll get the times soon

What:

House.png

Practical House Uses

Right next to the entrance there is a Gilded Altar for 350% prayer exp per bone. I won't be keeping it lit but if many people use it it'll probably stay lit the whole time.

In the workshop there is a banner easel (for make any heraldic items), an Armor Stand (which can repair barrow sets for a cheaper price based on your smithing lvl, with 99 at half price and lvl 50 at about 25% off), a final Crafting Table (which makes the clockwork toys, sextants, watches, and horsies), and a Bench with a Lathe. On the Bench with a Lathe I can make you any flatpackable item if you bring me the supplies. The flat-packable items are: Dressers, Wardrobes, Armchairs, Bookcases, Beer Barrels, Kitchen Tables, Dining Tables, Benches, Beds, and Clocks. All the tool stores are also here so you can get any of those items or tools from there.

In the study I have an Eagle Lectern which allows you to use wet clay and the spell's runes to make any teleport tablets (1-space, 1-click, stackable teleports which are helpful for dangerous situations or when you're on lunar/ancient magicks). Note that you can make teleport tablets even if you aren't on the modern magic spell list. There is also the Crystal of Power which can change the element of your elemental staves, battlestaves, or mystic battlestave (mud and lava staves can't be changed; changing a plain elemental staff's element is free but a battlestaff costs 100 of the new rune to change its element and a mystic staff costs 1000 of the new rune).

In my bedroom I have a Gilded Dresser and Wardrobe which allow you to change all your base clothes for free including base shoe, those base vambraces, shirt/pant color/style, hair/beard style/color, ect.

Also right next to the entrance is a teleport rooms with free teleports to Canafis, Ardougne, and Camelot. There's also an infinite glory upstairs.

I have the finest kitchen along with a barrel of Chef's Delight to aid in useing the kitchen. The shelves give all the cooking dishes and pans you'll ever need and even give out Chef's hats. If you feel like baking a cake or using the stove and the +5 Chef's Delight, you can in the kitchen. When you're done cooking you can then of course eat your wonderful meal in the formal dining room next door to it.

Fun House Uses

In the some-what simple throne room you can have fun trying to drop people into the Oubliette hidden below. In the Oubliette you will find some dangers attached to a long dungeon. In the dungeon there are many traps and dangers along the way but in the end you will find the golden treasure chest (which may or may not have anything in it :wink:).

In the Games Room there is a Hangman, large Magical Balance, Granite Block, Hoop and Stick game for your enjoyment / bets.

In the Skill Hall you can laugh at my inability to get a monster head (I killed 100 KBDs and 1500+ of other head dropping monsters :-s) or a Trophy fish. A floor below is another route into the dungeon (other than from the throne room drop :wink:) and upstairs is the quest hall with the glory (actually completed since luck wasn't involved :-w) and the study is also upstairs.

Also next to the entrance is a costume room with many costume items (but no scythe or bunny years since I missed those weeks, sadly), but not much for gueses to do other than look.

I also have a good bit of gilded, marble, and other interesting decorations around my house that you may want to come see.

So should come by for fun or the features when you can or need to \'

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Sounds like you got a great house...

I'll go if I can and see how nice it is... and get some extra exp on some dragon bones while i'm at it ... :lol: ...

And a few teletablets....

And while I think about it, my Ahrims does need repairing...

So yeah... I hope to be there !

Currently playing on War of Legends (Royal Gardens)

Woot! I can't wait to see your posh abode!

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I'll be there, so I can order a Chef's Delight Barrel, and a Gilded altar if I provide materials? Sounds fun.

Sadly altars can't be flatpacked, so I can't make that, but the Chef's Delight Barrel we could do, yah :)

You can only flatpack: Dressers, Wardrobes, Armchairs, Bookcases, Beer Barrels, Kitchen Tables, Dining Tables, Benches, Beds, and Clocks. If you want me to make a clock just bring a steel bar in the place of the clockwork.

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

Can you flat pack me a Gilded clock, Gilded wardrobe, and gilded dresser :o

(I will give materials, just wondering if you can

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Can you flat pack me a Gilded clock, Gilded wardrobe, and gilded dresser :o

(I will give materials, just wondering if you can

Yep! :D

(Actually... I'm almost completely sure I can but that is assuming the Crystal Saw also works on the workbench, which it really should, I just haven't heard if it does/doesn't yet.)

I'll be there, so I can order a Chef's Delight Barrel, and a Gilded altar if I provide materials? Sounds fun.

Sadly altars can't be flatpacked, so I can't make that, but the Chef's Delight Barrel we could do, yah :)

You can only flatpack: Dressers, Wardrobes, Armchairs, Bookcases, Beer Barrels, Kitchen Tables, Dining Tables, Benches, Beds, and Clocks. If you want me to make a clock just bring a steel bar in the place of the clockwork.

Ooo I see. Thanks for clearing that up. :D

sigdu0.gif

Quit RS to play real games. :P Bye TIF, miss you.

I have about 1.5k yew logs in my bank and an ever growing population of nats ... so if I'm able to string and cut by the time of your party we could have an alch fight.

Battle of the Flashing Lights! Dun dun dun . . . . :boohoo:

Gratz on the construction level, I must add.

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

Lol if you are going to alch, then how are you supposed to flatpack stuff for people? You can not be two kwims at once you know. :XD:

I'll try and be there depending on times.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

noooooooooooooo saturday is my bday party and sunday im going some where :cry: :cry: :cry: nooooooooooo if i can come i will

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

Lol if you are going to alch, then how are you supposed to flatpack stuff for people? You can not be two kwims at once you know. :XD:

I'll try and be there depending on times.

I'll take a few seconds' break to build stuff for people :)

I'm gonna paint some steel kites there :) and can someone tell me the crafting level for banners?

It's 48 crafting for banners (38 to paint helmets, and 43 to paint shields).

The house chef delight dosnt work (you need orginal).

Only the owner of the house can watch through the scrying thing.

Sounds like you have a good house.

I believe I got my Chef's Delight from inside someone's house in the way I described? :-#

A bunch of people and I for sure were all looking through the scry thing just a few days ago, so I know for a fact that other people can look in too :wink: