2006 Halloween Event!

Bombing_7000

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

couple things.

A: You sound like the crocodiles in "pearls before swine" (Awful grammer)

B: I bet they already have a plan for what they're doing

C: It's not a quest actually, its just a small thing. you don't have to gather items for any other event in the past...they're not making this into a quest really.

D: The broom stuff is all wierd and strange except for the hover option...maybe u shouldn't move on it just sit there.

A.K.A This idea is pants lol

I Disapprove of it too. Jagex won't do this, and you've left this late. They have to plan events 6 months in advance. 1 month will not do, the designers aren't einstein are they?

DISAPPROVE!

I Disapprove of it too. Jagex won't do this, and you've left this late. They have to plan events 6 months in advance. 1 month will not do, the designers aren't einstein are they?

DISAPPROVE!

SO?!?!?!? THIS COULD BE AN IDEA FOR NEXT YEAR!!!

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

i dont wanna be a pessimist but...

1. ur coming up with a lot of new items thats not even thought of yet...

2. the event does sounds a bit difficult, only to get a broom...

3. i dont think jagex would make brooms yet... maybe next year, and:

4. i think u should have commen up with this idea a while ago, bcoz jagex has problably already made the event...

and yea: 5. i understand y that mod closed down ur post in the real forums...

P.S. i support ::'

Heck, that broom quest could become a normal F2P quest with special ending capabilities, like "fast zip to any city in the game", obviously with limits for the F2P and NOT the P2P, but I wouldn't mind too much on location limits on F2P because it would save me a lot of time. :)

~Mr. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

That is an awesome idea, one thing, aren't the event quests not that long, this one may take a while with all the ingredient gathering

Otherwise i support

The X-mas 2005 event was probably longer than this event really. So many baubles and boxes to make...

hahah great idea i love it the flying part may not work out though cuz you would think a broom would go faster then walking and unless it took energy they wouldnt want unlimited run lol but great idea =D>

As I mentioned before, the teleport idea would be nice... Except you'd get a flying animation similar to what I have heard of the carpet rides in the desert.

I wonder... how many aerial collisions would happen from that though? :-k

~Mr. Devnull

I'm hoping for a weapon this Halloween !

Heh... The broom could be used as a "wacky weapon"... :lol:

~Mr. Devnull

I'm hoping for a weapon this Halloween !
you can use it to wipe up dust devils lol

i got a idea the grim reper could come and if you died enough he would give you a reaper robe,reaper skirt,reaper hood,reaper cape,reaper boots,reaper gloves