Crafting advice

OceanZephyr

im currently 47 crafting im looking to level it up a bit. Im not sure which is the most efficient way to lvl it, im currently going to start making a couple hundred rings and enchant them. Well i'm not sure if that is slow, i considered making bowstrings but that is low exp, so please just leave some hints.

2upz5up.png

always trading cooked : monkfish and sharks for your raw

Ouch, any kind of jewllery will take ages to Level up on.

The fastest way for F2p at least is making Tiara after Tiara *yawns*.

As long as you have at least 40 Crafting, go into theCrafting Guild wearing a Brown Apron (bought from Varrock Clothes store) and find a world with no one else Mining Silver Ore.

Mine a full load, smelt in Falador, then either mine another load or make use a Tiara mould on the Silver bars you have already. ::'

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

If you can stand the boredom, bowstrings are great. You get flax free and easy, spin without much clicking, and sell for a profit. So low exp per string - but you can do many strings in short time.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

bowstrings are one of the best ways, what i did was go to shilo village and mine the gems there and would cut them right there, its ok mining xp and the crafting xp is ok as well. If you want you could just make all of the gems into bolt tips now and you would never have to bank. But what i did was just saved the diamonds, rubys and emeralds to make rings.necklaces out of.

sig3gk6.png

hard leather bodies, fast, easy, sort of profitable, just make sure you can hit at least an 8 to make killing cows faster, and log on to a world with no noobs killing cows

I did this.

Buy gold bars (200-250each)

Buy saphs (400ea)

Craft saph necklace and alc (roughly 650 can't think off top of my head.)

Ethiery.gif

A man who doesn't read, is no smarter than a man who can't read.

I'm only 70 crafting, but buy hides 100, and sell hardbods 17. Tiaras are good if u can find a silver seller. When u get to 53 make gdhide bods and alch/sell fulls. While you are buying these things on forums, make bs.

26,974th person to get 85 mining on September 20th, 2008

Try Ferion, it only takes a few minutes per day; you can play it while mining.

I think training crafting is a pain in general, but If I had to, I would go with making hard leather bodys.

-----Make sure you buy the hides in the AlKharid bank instead of on the forums, as you will save about 100gp per hide----

Spam DEF: Any post, paragraph, or sentence that does not add to the value of the thread.

Big_Stingman is the bomb!

I think training crafting is a pain in general, but If I had to, I would go with making hard leather bodys.

-----Make sure you buy the hides in the AlKharid bank instead of on the forums, as you will save about 100gp per hide----

Why hard leather bodies instead of coifs?

icecube7.jpeg

Another good way is to make amulets in Fally smelt the gold and jewels into amulets go to the makeover mage and shear some sheap, go to the crafting guild and spin the wool (the make over mage is the closest sheep place to a spinning wheel) and use on the ammies and then u get the cutting, making the ammies, and stringing the ammies in one place and since ur a member you could go under the wall to get quick access to the makeover mage area

rule the seas is a cool mmorpg register through here: http://www.ruletheseas.com/index.php?r=50338

Why hard leather bodies instead of coifs?

Hardleather bodies are FAR faster than coifs if you do the double clicking method.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

I did this.

Buy gold bars (200-250each)

Buy saphs (400ea)

Craft saph necklace and alc (roughly 650 can't think off top of my head.)

This is a bad idea, really to expensive when you factor in the cost of the nat runes at 300+ each.

Works fine for me, but I craft my own nats.

I'm going for speed here, not profit.

Ethiery.gif

A man who doesn't read, is no smarter than a man who can't read.