New Wip

Quer_Skulll

Dh:

he's relaxing it and holding a pirate scabbard in it (which i'm planning to replace with a more pirate-ish sword) while holding a gun pointing at the viewer.

did i make any mistakes i can't see for myself with the arms?

MrsChrystler, thank you! :) and i will assume that Jak is Sereth?

Ferahgo, thank you!

look less bold are you referring to the single colour'ness of the his facial and head hair?

since the single colourdness is fully intentional.

signature_1.gif

Looks great so far, only CC i would give is that it looks a little flat from vest to shirt, some very slight shadows next to the vest would give it a bit of a lift.

Of topic - Ferahgo28 is that a BC rich warlock that the guy is playing in (one) of your sig(s)

Black flat

jimihendrixvz9.jpg

Dh:

he's relaxing it and holding a pirate scabbard in it (which i'm planning to replace with a more pirate-ish sword) while holding a gun pointing at the viewer.

MrsChrystler, thank you! :) and i will assume that Jak is Sereth?

Ferahgo, thank you!

look less bold are you referring to the single colour'ness of the his facial and head hair?

since the single colourdness is fully intentional.

I mean maybe add some highlights in the hair, because well A) it will add more depth and B) you have the darkest coulour right on top of a med level dark face; which do you fnd will attract your eyes most? And the first thing that I want to see is the amazing shading of the clothes, not the hair.

And Black, whcih sig are you referring to lol? And honestly i dont know what BC rich warlock is. Sorry :(

Ferahgo28.jpeg

GODSLAYER IS A PIXEL BEAST!

The pic with the band...

bcrichwarlocktp3.jpg

(Took a photo of my guitar, a BC Rich Warlock Bronze series)

I thought that you made the sig, i was wondering if it was a Warlock or an immitation (presuming you know the band personally)

please excuse the blatant copying of your sig but here it is

untitled3nw6.jpg

Looks like the lead guitarist from Slayers guitar on the left of the lead singer, and what i believe is another BC Rich guitar on the right, a Zombie i believe its called.

Black Flat

jimihendrixvz9.jpg

Dh:

It seems to me as it is devided up in way too many parts to be an arm.

tipitsigte0.png

The pic with the band...

bcrichwarlocktp3.jpg

(Took a photo of my guitar, a BC Rich Warlock Bronze series)

I thought that you made the sig, i was wondering if it was a Warlock or an immitation (presuming you know the band personally)

please excuse the blatant copying of your sig but here it is

untitled3nw6.jpg

Looks like the lead guitarist from Slayers guitar on the left of the lead singer, and what i believe is another BC Rich guitar on the right, a Zombie i believe its called.

Black Flat

Sorry for my ignorance but yes i'm pretty sure it is. My friend made it for somebody else but when the person didnt want it i got it \'

Ferahgo28.jpeg

GODSLAYER IS A PIXEL BEAST!

very nice work, but i'm abit confused with the gun. It doesn't really look like a flint-lock pistol, his hand is postitioned weirdly. I suggest you have some of the handle come down below his hand. What's going to be in the bg?

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"