What Do You Want To Do With YOUR Life? ~Share Your Dreams~

issy2

Well lets just say that I want to play basketball proffesionally, I have the will and the talent, but I just need to grow to be atleast like 6'1 or 6'2. Only 5 more inches to go!

I would say more but I would probably have to do some form of bragging, and I dont like to do that. :wink:

srequest2me.jpg

I am an Atheist, and I take pride in it.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well lets just say that I want to play basketball proffesionally, I have the will and the talent, but I just need to grow to be atleast like 6'1 or 6'2. Only 5 more inches to go!

I would say more but I would probably have to do some form of bragging, and I dont like to do that. :wink:

I'm like a little over 6ft and I suck at basketball :lol: When we had to play it at school people would pass to me and I'd just stand there like wth :oops: But I'd usually get sent off for contact :wall: It's just a game that makes you want to hit people but you can't :cry:

There are a couple ambitions of mine. The thing that seems to be messing mine up is money and other ambitions.

My number one ambition is to become a dentist. I know I have the smarts to be able to get into the programs when the time comes, but at the University of British Columbia (the #1 university on my list) it costs about $45,000 a year in fees. I know that my parents wouldn't be able to help much in the payments, the most I'd be able to pull in would be about $2000 a month, and I don't want to fall into a debt if I somehow fail in my studies. I'm sure over the next couple years I'll be able to sort it all out and see everything clearer.

Some other little dreams I have is to go (cliche eh?) backpacking in Europe and in Africa (I have some friends in South Africa, France, Portugal and Egypt through my connections :wink: ) with some friends.

And an even shorter term dream of mine is to buy a '03 Ford Ranger by Feb. 1st. I'm 16 and have about $8k saved up through hardwork and chores. Only a few months more and I'll be able to knock this one off my books. :thumbsup:

I also found this thread a real good topic to post. Creds to issy2 for making it. ::'

Slack_Tide.png

I'm like a little over 6ft and I suck at basketball :lol: When we had to play it at school people would pass to me and I'd just stand there like wth :oops: But I'd usually get sent off for contact :wall: It's just a game that makes you want to hit people but you can't :cry:

Aw lol...I sooo know what you mean. I hate playing basketball, it's so tedious, but I think it's a brill sport so good luck to BenBru!!

What do you mean? Hunting was sacred to the indians and the deer is heraldic to the Jagermiester Clan (woot Istarted it).

1) Indians hunted because they needed animals for food and resource. You are a cruel person who mistreats deers for no reason.

2) I have no idea what the Jagermiester Clan is but it sounds stupid, especially because it uses an animal as a false idol.

Lol, he just said he wanted to go hunting , and mentioned deer... get over it.

Anyways, to exapnd a bit on what I want for my future:

I realy don't want to get married. Don't feel like being tied to someone (so to speak) no matter how much I do love them. Guess i'd rather (personaly) just be on my own as far as living goes, much easier as far as payments go as well. I just have to worry about getting payments done for what I want.

Well, if I did get married, I wouldn't want kids. Last thing I want is to have to be a parrent... Guess it's just the way I am, but I wouldn't want to do that. I'd much rather just get a bit older and be able to relax. You know, go to work, work on some artwork for some company, go home and relax on the PC. :)

But your insurance payments will be a pain in the butt :P

eh whatever =P. I'll hopefully be making enough either way. :-k

Of course, in addition to my previously stated goals, I would also like to rule the world.

I'll start taking applications for my Second-in-Command this December.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Several things:

I aspire to be the owner of a large cruise line company (and transatlantic line). And I would like to own mega resorts in Las Vegas, one called the Prague Hotel, the other, Paradise, and then buy out Caesars Entertainment. :twisted: Or at least design cruise ships (ocean liners).

I want to study abroad next year in Helsinki, Finland, and go see Eurovision 2007. Or maybe I'll save my money and just go see Eurovision. Unless I get the scholarship, I want to so badly experience another countries culture. But $8000 is alot of money. :(

I want to live in the UK, Denmark, the Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Norway, or Sweden.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Guest XplsvBam

In chronological since I was a kid. Been dreaming of number 1 all my life, number 2 half my life, number 3 for a while now, and number 4 just within the last year.

1.) become an engineer

2.) learn guitar

3.) travel the world with someone I love

4.) learn to surf

----

well I just want to understand why am am here, then I can figure out what I want to do.

I love science --physics, earth science, astronomy, chemistry, life sciences

Science is one of my great passions and i would love to win a nopel prize in physics

Math is a great passion of mine-- i do math at home for fun because my math class is too boring. If i choose math as a career I would like to(you guessed it!) get a noblel prize in mathematics.

art and poetry is another of my great passions-- black and white photography is one of my true callings i believe

since second grade I wanted to be some sort of anthropologist(paleontologist, archeologist, etc..) but I am not so sure now.

On top of that there are so many places I want to go, things to see, to do, people to meet, people to help, save, and everything else, and so few years. (BTW i am in 8th grade)

-furry[/i]

(\,,/)

(0.o)

(><) always making new friends, pm me!

rsn: furryturtle1

Ooh. Vets are cool. If I can't do any of the exiciting, creative, ambitious things on my list, then doctor for me. Medical exams first...I'm definitely attempting a degree in Medicine, at the least. Possibly in Humanites or RS or psychology instead if I can't manage that. :pray:

Ooh. Vets are cool. If I can't do any of the exiciting, creative, ambitious things on my list, then doctor for me. Medical exams first...I'm definitely attempting a degree in Medicine, at the least. Possibly in Humanites or RS or psychology instead if I can't manage that. :pray:

That reminded me :P

I want to take the MCAT... even though I'm gonna be an engineer :P

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

There's a lot of non-materialistic accomplishments that I hope to achieve and in general they revolve around having a positive impact in the world in some way. A major materialistic goal of mine is to get rich enough to where I no longer need to work a job. I don't care how I do it as long as I do it. I've decided that when I turn 40, if I'm still working a 9-5 job and living from paycheck to paycheck, I'll kill myself.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

There's a lot of non-materialistic accomplishments that I hope to achieve and in general they revolve around having a positive impact in the world in some way. A major materialistic goal of mine is to get rich enough to where I no longer need to work a job. I don't care how I do it as long as I do it. I've decided that when I turn 40, if I'm still working a 9-5 job and living from paycheck to paycheck, I'll kill myself.

Lol, I can't believe how few people actually think like that. That makes two of us then. It's just my opinion but I could never stand working as a slave in practice just to 'live' for all my life.

I view life from a neutral/objective point of view: You either have money or you don't. Then there's social relations and whatnot. Your "job", i.e. what you are forced to do 8 hours a day even if you don't like it, IMO is not a necessary human function.

(I live off investments and have done so for years)

Hmm, well I'm not ccompletely decided on what I want to do when I grow up. I just want to be making good money, sorry if this sounds greedy but living with my parents all my life. We had enough to pay the bills and a few extras. Just not enough to do anything big and exciting. I was adopted so watching all my brothers growing up(I'm 15 and the oldest is 38 :shock: ) and I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters. 2 of the 3 sisters have there doctarates. The last one is getting her master's in equine science. There ALL making good money. Only 1 brother has his doctarates but there all making very good money also. So just watching them grow up has inspired me to do something special with my life. Be somebody and make good money. So when I grow up and have a family my kids won't feel the same way I do, about not having enough money to do exciting things. I'll also hopefully inspire my kids to grow up and do something with there lives. :3>

About what I want to do...Idk I might become a doctor. My brother in law has been very inspiring to me also. He just has the life that I would want when I grow up.

Sorry it's so long... :oops:

rssiggeh1gw7.jpg

We aren't here to facilitate topics on how to get drunk without side-effects.

^^Haha^^

What I'd like to do (it's sick I know and I would probably go mad or similar, but probably an amazing experience) is to be frozen and they awaken say 3 years later... :shame: :shame: Actually no on second thoughts I wouldn't... :|

What I'd like to do (it's sick I know and I would probably go mad or similar, but probably an amazing experience) is to be frozen and they awaken say 3 years later... :shame: :shame: Actually no on second thoughts I wouldn't... :|

Erm, Lol :P

I want:

-#1 of RS (Jk)

-Finish my school and then study something interesting.

-Become a semi-pro (at least) at photoshopping or music making

-Visit a lot of places of the world. USA, China, Russia, and something like Tahiti. \' =P~

20a7yhg.jpg

At least, I think that.

I want to be an applications programmer. In English that is a programmer who programes software and video games, not the other type, an idustrial programmer who makes the programmers for robots doing industry, eg painting cars ect.

I get above average grades in Computing and ive been doing HTML since I was 6 (im 13 now). Ive thinking of going to a computing university then trying to get a job somewhere. Where exactly I have no idea but I have 5 years minimum before that.