Zamorak, Guthix, and Saradomin Hooded-Robes

inferno_char

This topic began as just a small graphical update to the currently existing zamorak robes available in game and worn by many different NPCs. Now I have made Guthix robes and Saradomin Robes to go with them too. Also hoods as a seperate item available for us to wear as well.

zamorakrobesah8.gifguthixrobesmt6.gifsararobestn7.gif

It would include updating the Zamorak Wizard robes and also the player-worn robes. Bring out the hoods as separate Also new Guthix & Saradomin style robes as requested. (Sara Robes may be a little too bright, post comments)

If you have any ideas in how to introduce the new Sara/Guthix Monks/Wizards or whatever they are maybe a new game area or quest get posting them!

Support us in getting well-dressed noob mages!

Please note that since Zamorak Robes are P2P this will not be a F2P update.

inferno_char.png

That's really good!!! This is a really cool idea! Even their robes could change into those so we can look like that to! \' Plus I'm a Zammy!

SUPPORTED!!!

~Rcty

Rcty

i dont know about the hood, monks usually dont wear hoods, Dark Wizards have hoods beacause thier wizards, but monks for religious reasons do not wear them ( or am i wrong?). Take away the hood and this is a great idea.

ZAMMY OWNS

i dont know about the hood, monks usually dont wear hoods, Dark Wizards have hoods beacause thier wizards, but monks for religious reasons do not wear them ( or am i wrong?). Take away the hood and this is a great idea.

ZAMMY OWNS

the monks already have hoods... its just an update to what those hoods and the rest of their robes look like

inferno_char.png

ZAMMY OWNS

They're monks of ZAMORAK :wink:

I think they would wear hoods. If monks for religious reasons don't wear hoods, than zamorakians probally would do the opposite. I like the hood idea; I think they should change the dark wizard hats into hoods, too. Hoods look MUCH cooler.

Yeah, what about us Guthixians?

I think it is unfair in the first place that there aren't any Guthixian monks!

Although Guthix has its own army, daily supported by thousands. Of course I refer to the void Knights in PC. But still, I think there should be Guthix monks with robes.

*on topic* I like your graphix! They really rock! If there would be a similar set for us Guthixians, I would totally support the idea!

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Yeah, what about us Guthixians?

I think it is unfair in the first place that there aren't any Guthixian monks!

Although Guthix has its own army, daily supported by thousands. Of course I refer to the void Knights in PC. But still, I think there should be Guthix monks with robes.

*on topic* I like your graphix! They really rock! If there would be a similar set for us Guthixians, I would totally support the idea!

There is Guthix monks, they're called druids

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

Sweet dude! you used my idea :thumbsup: Btw he looks awesome! It's so cool! Anyone can use my picture in their siggy if they wish. It's kind of tall though. Great idea and they should make saradomin robes too, so everybody can wear the god clothes of their choosing!

And also, druids follow guthix? are you sure, just cus they wear green? Can you get their robes?

On topic, if Jagex saw this they would probably get rite on it because its such an easy thing to do and I bet pretty much everyone playing runescape would like to see this.

You say good fake, I did it in paint. I used the straight line tool and it took me about 5 minutes.

runscapecv2.png

The rune merching business is dead. R.I.P

I support. New robes for mages...Much better looks.

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats