Any high lvls that refuse or cant get a fire cape?273 names!

antonwhy

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nielsieboy_8 110 cbat too lazy to do it :lol:

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

Yes! A list of people that don't have fire capes yet! That list of people that do have fire capes made me feel left out lol. :anxious:

Lord Umega (110)

I don't think I can get one, because my computer and internet is so unpredictable, it'll either crash or lag out. Plus the prayer switching looks difficult. :?

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Combat lvl 108, 80 ranged. Like others, I see so many people wearing them now, I just don't feel like wasting the time trying to get one. I tried a couple times when it first came out and it seems like a lot of trouble for some tokkul and a cape. Maybe I'll try when I get some of of my skill goals out of the way. :)

pretty_baby0.png

Me, i'm 110 Combat, i have the following:

80 Range

85 Defence

91 Hp

62 Prayer

And i am VERY poor, it's annoying lol.

136 Combat :: Jjozzie :: 2000 Total

99 Slayer - 99 Summoning - 92 Herblore - 82 Prayer

64m Attack - 25m Strength - 17m Defence - 20m Range - 44m Hp - 20m Magic

:: Bandos ::

*Solo* - 3 Hilts - 2 Chestplates - 2 Tassets - 1 Boots - 6 Shards

*Duo - 8 Hilts - 6 Chestplates - 6 Tassets - 4 Boots - 14 Shards

Potter Pkr 98 Combat.

Pretty poor, and I am too scared to do it, I have no clue on how I would get to Jad, no clue on how he attacks and no clue how to kill Jad. Too Scared :boohoo:

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

trying to get it, currently 103 cb, started at 97 cb. I have attempted it 5 times. First 2 tries, client crashed on the second 360, 3rd time, tried to melee a lvl 90 that had spawned under a 360... 4th and 5th tries, misclisked prayer on the jad, but... I WILL BE AVENGED!!! I want that prayer bonus big time.

"How you act when no one is looking is the clearest indicator of the strength or depravity of your true character. "

yeah, he's deffinetly a little excited...dont worry its not a glitch...d legs are meant to stretch in that area for that reason.

i lack to stilll get a fire cape my rs2 name is finke100 ,also i have a pure with 94 mage and 82 range lol and my main finke100 is lvl 101 -.- i lack to get it cuz i always die on 702 or run out of bolts some were on a heat including the 360s lol so i gave up :P :wall:

****fire cape as of 10/20/06****

halo2_rocks7, 99 cb, not rich enough to get it

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

Tried 2 times and got k0ed by jad in 4 hits on both.

I watched a few youtube guides, and once i get some stuff ill try again.

I think i got it downpact, My only goals to get before i try again si 70 prayer and 108 combat (calcs say im 108 already -.- im still 107)

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^