asians...

amazizing333

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im asian.

Caucasian.

lol! Thats a pretty funny play with words there...

I know a couple Wasians. (White people who wish they were asians, kinda like Wigger is a white guy who tries to be a black guy...)

I don't care for it when people try to be something their not...

But none of that has to do specificly with the Main Topic. I know this is the Off Topic forum but that doesn't imply that you must change the main topic of the sub topics in the off topic...if that made any sense? lol

Can you tell the difference between a man from France and a man from Belgium based on looks alone? How about Switzerland and Austria? Could you tell a Kenyan from a Nigerian?

The African ones would be a little more difficult, but I could probably piece it together from thier accents.

Telling ethnicities is simple, it's mostly facial features. The way the eyes, nose, and eyebrows come together can tell you a lot about a person.

I seriously doubt you can tell the difference between a group of Belgian men and French ones. Even I can't, and I am Belgian.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

This is kind of a random post I am making, but the other day i saw an asian person puke up rice, and it was one of the funniest things ive seen, puked rice a few times, we were drinking and they had mixed like many drinks and puked up rice.

... sorry to be stereotypical.

I'm asian too. It's annoying because people don't know any other types besides "That asian" or "Chinese person". I mean i think Chinese people are cool (and really hot) but it is kinda hard to tell. I can sorta tell asians apart. I think i've been starin at em too long.

But there's only like 4 asians in my entire school. =(

Can you tell the difference between a man from France and a man from Belgium based on looks alone? How about Switzerland and Austria? Could you tell a Kenyan from a Nigerian?

The African ones would be a little more difficult, but I could probably piece it together from thier accents.

Telling ethnicities is simple, it's mostly facial features. The way the eyes, nose, and eyebrows come together can tell you a lot about a person.

I seriously doubt you can tell the difference between a group of Belgian men and French ones. Even I can't, and I am Belgian.

Border is not an trait of ethnicity.

Because of Celtic roots, sometimes I have trouble telling some Northwestern French girls from my beloved Irish ones.

By your logic, American would be an ethnicity (personally, I don't think it will be one for at least 100 years).

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

i thought this was kind of funny see i take chinese in school and my teacher is from china and i can't tell asians apart at all like if there from different countries and the funny thing is she can tell them apart instanly like i can most the time with white races but she thinks most white people look the same too and i just found that kinda funny how its the same to her as it is to a lot of white people.

tifsig3pw9.png

jese1mz7.png

i thought this was kind of funny see i take chinese in school and my teacher is from china and i can't tell asians apart at all like if there from different countries and the funny thing is she can tell them apart instanly like i can most the time with white races but she thinks most white people look the same too and i just found that kinda funny how its the same to her as it is to a lot of white people.

wow! nows theres chinese in world language! lol! :lol: it used to be only spanish, german, and french, but now chinese? y now? :-s

Well, if I see Finnish, Swedish and Russian man standing in a line... I could tell the country of each.

It's all local thing, I wouldn't see the difference between [/b]aussie and american... until they start to speak :P

Oh, you can tell the difference... :lol:

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

I read through this whole topic and it made me laugh out so much, some of you guys are quite..."special" in a sense.

Our school's Asians (3% of school district, lol) are mostly Chinese, but it's hilarious to watch the new Asians be called "that weird Korean kid." And when people call for me and don't remember my name they just yell out, "Hey, you! The Chinese kid!"

The eye thing gets on my nerves so much! My friends love coming up with Asian/Chinese jokes, and they feel obligated to tell me. "Do you guys, like, see the world in widescreen?" Or "You're so smart, you put a new meaning to souped up imports." Oh, and apparantly I have "Chinese powers" too and I'm also immortal, according to my idiot friends.

I read through this whole topic and it made me laugh out so much, some of you guys are quite..."special" in a sense.

Our school's Asians (3% of school district, lol) are mostly Chinese, but it's hilarious to watch the new Asians be called "that weird Korean kid." And when people call for me and don't remember my name they just yell out, "Hey, you! The Chinese kid!"

The eye thing gets on my nerves so much! My friends love coming up with Asian/Chinese jokes, and they feel obligated to tell me. "Do you guys, like, see the world in widescreen?" Or "You're so smart, you put a new meaning to souped up imports." Oh, and apparantly I have "Chinese powers" too and I'm also immortal, according to my idiot friends.

Eh that's a bit tacky on your friends' part...

With the guys I hang around, we have 3 asian guys. We hardly ever make fun of them like that...basically never...only inserting an asian joke when it's actually funny....then we come right back and make fun of ourselves being caucasian. :)

Oh....and so you know, the people who yell out "hey you, the chinese kid!" probably don't intend to be mean. It's just...well...it's obvious that you're being addressed. I mean hell, if there's some kid with red hair, I'd probably say "hey you, kid with the red hair!". It works, simple as that. No harm meant.

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

And when people call for me and don't remember my name they just yell out, "Hey, you! The Chinese kid!"

Oh....and so you know, the people who yell out "hey you, the chinese kid!" probably don't intend to be mean. It's just...well...it's obvious that you're being addressed. I mean hell, if there's some kid with red hair, I'd probably say "hey you, kid with the red hair!". It works, simple as that. No harm meant.

Its quite easy to differentiate (sp?) from what they mean. Personally, I dont see that as offensive, but then again usually im addressed as "hey you [racist term]" or some other racial slur.

andysigwhitemc.jpg

dude i got pked and lost my full zezima

At my school, it's a well-known fact that all Asians can fly and possess inborn knowledge of Kung Fu. We're also known for being invincible ninja software pirates.

The subcontinental people (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka) are known to be good at cricket and haggling. The white guys are famous for their incredible capacity for alcohol and displacing indigenous peoples. The Muslim guys are all very moderate and liberal, and get into the spirit of terrorism jokes as much as everyone else. They like to declare jihad against nobody in particular every now and then, and the Christians like to call for crusades.

Despite all this, there's virtually no racial tension at my school. We figured that if we were going to generalise on one ethnic group, we might as well do it for everyone else. It's more fun that way. And if there's a minority group we've missed...

Roflol, like 25% of the kids at my school are of asian descent maybe more. I'm Chinese, Canto, but I was raised in Canada. There's not really any racial tension here either because the diversity is really great. There are Indians, British, Chinese, Koreans, Caucasian etc... :thumbsup:

van.png

Any hockey fans out there who wants to chat, just send me a PM!!!