Secret/Weird Glitch

Alex2828

Sorry if this glitch has been talked about, i couldn't find it. Basically click house options then put building mode on. AS SOON as you click on in bulidng mode, click somewhere on the screen. It might take you a few practices.

You will be shifted 2 to 3 squares. It's cool!

By the way i have reported this glitch so don't flame me for promoting bug abuse. Thanks.

EDIT: It can only be done OUTSIDE your house.

Currently: Quit Ages Ago

yes ive known about it for a while and its my little secret glitch :shame: people dont know how to do it so its funny to see there reaction ::'

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

thanks bud you must not have liked that glitch :x you see there are so many goodytwoshoes out there that all glitchs get reported as soon as people start telling others about it :?

Is this one really that important to you? So you move 3-4 spaces instantaneously, very fun but you shouldn't get too attached. :wall:

61784167.jpg

thanks bud you must not have liked that glitch :x you see there are so many goodytwoshoes out there that all glitchs get reported as soon as people start telling others about it :?

Ok to be honest i just said i reported bug abuse in case i got flamed ;).

But i know ppl have reported it, but Jagex must find it hard to fix OR it's not 1 of thier priorities lol.

I tried to 'move' into the varrock bank basement (where the vault is) Lol didn't work.

Currently: Quit Ages Ago

Jagex knows about that glitch, I guess it's pretty hard to change it.

Being a programmer I would think the same. Might get abused in combat though. (Escaping ice barrage etc)

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

yeah its no bug but a glitch and you shouldnt get in trouble for using, when in combat if u get attacked you get knocked out of the house options tab so tehre is no way u can use it to gain an advantage over anyone else while pkin, plus if u are trying to do it then 1. u cant eat and 2. if u manged to move a might 2-3 spaces they can simply catch u in a second.

69er_is_best.png

GWD solo drops: Armadyl Hilt sold at 63.5m - (More to come hopefully)