Remember When...

daver

I remember...

My first day of rsc, pure firemaking, meat burning, tinderbox losing ownage :lol:

I remember when santa's were 200k.

Phats were 4 mil each.

Yo Yo given to the public

You could walk on water 8-)

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when they turned World 12 from free to members :(

I remember there was this guy in classic called "Barbarian" (or spelt just wrong) who was level 16 (old level of Barbarians) wearing the barbarian outfit.. he was my hero ::'

I remember the first day of constructions when u could sell soft clay 1k each :3>

There was a pickaxe spawn, water and clay rocks right next to rimmington portal :thumbsup:

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

I remember Back in the Day when i was level 63 i though i would never reach 100 Combat well i surprised my self and am now 101...Now 100+ combat isnt so big to me now.

and i also remember when the D scimmy came out!

----Retired Runescape Player 1/13/07-----

I remember when I almost died being a newb by a druken drawf. I remember like it was yesterday *Druken Drawf pops up* *Ignores* Druken drawf: Oi talk to me matey!

Me: Hello!!111111111111 i'm talking here you noob. hello hello hello i'm talking to you idiot.

*Drawf gets angry and throws rocks/bottles at me :(*

i rememmber when i used to play rs with the music on, up untill i was in the lvl 50's. going back to lumby and putting the music on makes me a bit nostalgic now.

i also remember when d haly was the best weapon around for power, and the day i finally did regicide to get 1.

wish whip never came out, d hallys would still be the best

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I remember when pking took skill. Back when you could do it anywhere. I used to watch Pork Chop pk outside the Champs guild because addy plates were 40k and you could only bank money. go ahead, beat that. (that was before rune, btw.)

What exactly was the G-Maul spec before it got ruined? :|

What is it now?

It was 3 consecutive hits on the same round of damage. (You'd wait for a high hit then spec twice. If you hit 25 on the first one, expect between 23 and 27 on the next two.)

Now, it just blows.

:ohnoes:

give it a week prices down to 10m easy... month down to 5... :-k

sum1 quote me on that and see in a month lol :ohnoes:

-December 6.

I never lost any spears to ppl i went with. My internet providers are backstabbing pixel huggers though.

I remember back when agility was new, and they just added the Yanielle watch tower (back in RS1.) There was a little agility hotspot that you could use to get to the Yanielle Watchmen for thieving. On the morning of the update, I was in there thieving my rear off thinking it was too good to be true.

I nearly poo'd myself when I saw Andy Gower pop up next to the window.

Said he was surprised someone found it already ^_^

But that was after I was like "Am I in trouble?"

i remember that i could come into cooking guild was so cool(still needed hat!)

i remember 1st time in varrock i was lost :oops:

and i remember i done dragon slaye ri fought "Yes!!!! i am the best!!!" bet i wasnt :-w

true follower of zamorak

Jingle Bells, Guthix smells, Zammy all the way. Sara died, no one cried. Hip Hip Hip Hurray!

lotrhorusgod.png<

goals:60/70 def 84/90 combad

i remember when i had my full iron after a weeks work!

it was soo ownage even though i was level 22 :oops:

also i remember getting lost in fally park and selling full rune for 400k

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

I remember killing chickens all day on my first day of playing, selling the bones to this one guy over and over again for like 5ea. I thought I was getting so rich...

I also remember having a heart attack when this one guy offered me 3k for my feathers. I got full steel with that, and I thought I had such good equipment lol...

I did that SAME thing, sold bones to some guy for 5gp ea, I made 5k, and though I was very, very rich... :-$ Good times, good times...

Screenshots10-16-2007-100108AM11-10.png