Bye Bye :(

harryp0tt3rules

Dare I say it...:

FINALLY! Took him long enough :roll: . What he was doing was just flat out unhealthy :? , hopefully he's quit for good.

jeez i know. i mean i read that he played 12 hours a day. i mean come on. i can see if you get really into it and maybe go for 3-4 hours in one day BUT 12! jeez. thats like you wake up and play runescape all day then go to sleep. :ohnoes:

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

These are the times that try mens souls...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dare I say it...:

FINALLY! Took him long enough :roll: . What he was doing was just flat out unhealthy :? , hopefully he's quit for good.

jeez i know. i mean i read that he played 12 hours a day. i mean come on. i can see if you get really into it and maybe go for 3-4 hours in one day BUT 12! jeez. thats like you wake up and play runescape all day then go to sleep. :ohnoes:

I know.. :uhh: Addicted nftw?

Dare I say it...:

12? Hmm, I do 15, maybe I'll be #2 soon. RuneScape > Everything. I shall own. Hmm, I need to train more efficiently... must get back to slayer. If only my post count was my combat level... :-k

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

If only my post count was my combat level... :-k

Ditto :P wow another of the top players gone. First Lilyuffie88 then the The Old Nite (R.I.P) and now N0valfye. I guess when you max out the ame becomes very boring...

Dare I say it...:

12? Hmm, I do 15, maybe I'll be #2 soon. RuneScape > Everything. I shall own. Hmm, I need to train more efficiently... must get back to slayer. If only my post count was my combat level... :-k

im not addicted...i just have nothing else to do.

P.S.--ive done 16 and a half \'

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

He wasn't around when i started playing and by the sound of it won't be when i stop. never mind. Good that he's getting a life.

Pretty lame that people are saying all "these legends" are quitting. Are they legends for playing too much? being ludicrously rich and getting banned for breaking the rules? What? It's just a game. The only sad one is The Old Nite coz he actually died. All the rest are doing better things with their lives.

I'm glad he is quitting. It is very unhealthy to play as much as he does/did. I mean, did you read some of that blog? He said he was getting 2.5 mil Fletching Xp A DAY

He needs to get out from behind that computer...

100combat7xp.gif

Don't free Durial. Put this in your sig if you believe in justice.

Dare I say it...:

I could p00n Jad lol. \'

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Dare I say it...:

im not addicted...i just have nothing else to do.

P.S.--ive done 16 and a half \'

I do 15 consistently. Sometimes more.

Dare I say it...:

I could p00n Jad lol. \'

Errr... so?

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

Hes achieved perfection. To try maintain a ranking past 99 is unrealistic and leads to the issues he alluded too.

People who play to extremes can't seem to adjust their play to a more manageable level, they need to just quit cold turkey. Don't know why thats so but its their choice.

I havea few 99 skills but I dont see a real need to chase a ranking as its something you always have to stay on top of. And thats not something I have a passion for.

If RS is no longer fun I won't play as much. If I run out of goals, I'll quit.

Good luck to him in his time away.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.