Some of my work.

Celluzion

Well I haven't touched Photoshop in the days since the old forums on Tip.It(Scapeboard).

Well I have now.

Here are some of the stuff I came up with

gveuf3.th.jpg

Not really a wallpaper, not really anything, since it's 800 x 600, just thought it would be cool to make. It's not even fully done so it looks really bad..

newsigvd4.jpg

A sig I was playing around with. Now i know it doesn't have that 1 px black border around it so it doesn't look so nice.

untitled1iw8.jpg

Another I was playing around with. Went back to one of my earlier styles, dark and depressing sigs. :P

Well it's been years since I dabbled with graphics, so I guess they look pretty rubbish, just don't be too harsh. ;)

EDIT: Since people didn't like the text on the first abstract too much, I decided to have a go at it.

texttttij0.th.jpg

Edited the text, hopefully it looks better(It does to me ;))

omght1.jpg

kvm6.jpg

2nd Edition

A sig I just made, spent about an hour on it, couldn't figure out how to make it look simple, yet not too plain. I hope I succeeded.

Known formerly as Ameoba3000.

Now known as Vigoss.

They pretty cool but kinda plain without a render or something.

Not everything needs a render you know. :roll:

The Good|Evil thing is good, but I think the red/orange colours need more variability, it looks almost all orange. Also rather than Good being above evil, make them level, like; Good | Evil. OR, motion blur (90 degrees) the line, it looks too sharp.

The other two signatures look good, the texts just look neat and not too obstructive there. In my opinion, all signatures should have atleast 1px border (black).

I prefer the blue signature more, it looks a lot neater and cleaner. Perhaps a tad more contrast? And can I ask how you get that horizontal line effect? It looks really nice.

Overall, they look really nice. They don't really need a render, it would clutter it too much.

I look forward to seeing more work from you, keep it up. :)

knkcopy.jpg

2nd is nice - brushes plz?

and gattree, back in the days with moi and cad and stuff, if u used a render u were stealing someone elses work, and u got thrashed.

edit: cad, i believe its wind he used for the scratchy effect, or just whitel lines on soft light / low opacity / overlay

and gattree, back in the days with moi and cad and stuff, if u used a render u were stealing someone elses work, and u got thrashed.

edit: cad, i believe its wind he used for the scratchy effect

Actually, we just thrashed you just for the fun of it. :D

knkcopy.jpg

The horizontal line effect is very simple actually, something I found out myself.

What I did was

Create new layer

Filter -> Render -> Clouds

Filter -> Render -> Difference Clouds

Filter -> Noise -> Add Noise

Settings: Amount -> 96.8%

Gaussian

Monochromatic.

Filter Blur - > Motion Blur

Angle = 0

Amount = 168

Put this layer over the original signature and use Colour dodge with an opacity of 35-40%

(Note, you don't have to use Colour Dodge, you can use soft light and the lines still show, just affects what kind of mood you want to set for your graphic piece.)

I don't use renders at the moment because I'm devoid of a 3D Modelling program.

Once I get Bryce back, I'll be making my own brushes too.

(P.S, to be honest I don't really like using renders, but sometimes when it permits I do use them)

Now known as Vigoss.

They pretty cool but kinda plain without a render or something.

Like they said, not everything needs a render. This is pure abstract and I think it's awesome.

Anyway, you have some good stuff going on. I don't care much for the text on the "Good vs Evil" one but it's still very nice. I'd like to see some more of your work.

edit: cad, i believe its wind he used for the scratchy effect, or just whitel lines on soft light / low opacity / overlay

Now, that *was* funny.

And I like the last one alot, I love the colours in it.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

I like how with the signatures that the name is not so much a huge fixture as a small label showing who it belongs to.

I very much enjoy the work you have done here. It is wll above what most people would do, and after a long bread from it, doubly so.

tipitlessersigea3.png

Thanks guys, really appreciate your comments, will make adjustments to my big work soon, and re-post it.

I'm working on another piece, will be up once I'm finished with it, currently playing RS. :P

Now known as Vigoss.

Now, that *was* funny.

And I like the last one alot, I love the colours in it.

back in the day with MTV too? XD

when i registered and that was goins on, you 2 were kinda... dead or something.

BTW, brushes plz"!?

Here's a photomanip I did, just for the heck of it, I took it while I was on Sentosa Island off of Singapore, hanging out with mates.

imgp2189zf4.jpg

I'll post the stocks when I get them uploaded.

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/7866/imgp2189ns3.jpg

Main image. 1600 x 1200

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7280/imgp2192lc8.jpg

Used to give the old texture, also taken in Sentosa Island.

1600 x 1200

Now known as Vigoss.