GPA's So far?

harryp0tt3rules

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhh, it's like the 3rd, maybe 4th week of school here...Since when is that the "first part"? Even if you started in August, it's only been a month, 2 months max. That isn't even a quarter. :shock:

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Uhh, it's like the 3rd, maybe 4th week of school here...Since when is that the "first part"? Even if you started in August, it's only been a month, 2 months max. That isn't even a quarter. :shock:

We get progress reports every month, with Quarter grades every 2 months, and semester grades every 4 months :)

I'm at a 4.22222222 etc.

That's at the end of my junior year. I'm also ranked 5th in my class out of 206. :)

The standard grading scale is out of 4 so isnt that impossible :?

Not on a weighted grade scale. In my school AP classes give you an extra .5 for the course added into your gpa. Making the highest theoretical GPA a 4.5(if you take all AP classes, all 4 years of HS and only get As, it's impossible)

Your high schools must be ridiculously easy for all of you to be averaging high 90s.

Nope.

I hate to sterotype, but Runescape is played by nerds, and nerds are smart, no offence.

I used to have a link to my school's project to provide fresh water to a Kenyan Village, but the sig police changed the link to say something, which, if followed, leads to an "ahem" adult website. Let me ask you. Which do you think is worse?

Your high schools must be ridiculously easy for all of you to be averaging high 90s.

Or maybe we're smart :P ...Not everyone here has posted extremely high marks......my mom actually got mad over a 3.83......and btw my school is a few grade levels ahead of the norm....private schools ftw

hehe, well, most people would be embarrassed to post if they weren't proud of their GPAs :) Then you wind up having a ridiculously high average, and the people with low GPAs feel even worse! :(

I'm a sophomore in college.. my GPA from last year was a 3.26 :D

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

Meh, but see...that's why I included my class rank as well.

Anywho, most people at my school who play video games are the smart ones. Either that or they're the extreme other end and they're complete idiots.

Oh, and yeah, my GPA is weighted. Honors classes give an extra .5 bonus to your GPA when you take them, so that's how I'm above 4.0.

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.