Coke+Mentos=Awsome! Coke+other sweets=?

joecool280

You probbaly all seen the internet phernoma that is coke+mentos. You may have even seen eepybird.com's version of the bellagio fountains in vegus using it. What happens when you add other mints and other nonmints to diet coke. Post your results here! Ill post on Monday when the corner shop opens. I dont have a camcorder so ill just describe reactions. Video, photos and text welcome.

It dosnt have to be fountains, it could be pop rocks+coke (which are hard to get hold of in uk) or iron bru+mint. Be original!

Diet coke+poprocks = ownage fizz :D

Didn't you see the Mythbusters commercial with Lance Armstrong?! Diet Coke +Poprocks = homemade explosives!

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

First heard about this when I was in grade 3...

Well back then it was coke and polo "the mint with the hole".

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Isn't it diet coke not normal coke?

Diet coke tends to work better. I tried this a couple of times with a close friend of mine, we ran down to the newsagents and bought mints and fizzy drinks.

I may be wrong but I've heard it also works with white Tic Tacs, but that's probably not true. Even if it was you'd probably need a whole box to get any reaction. :lol:

blueshoespb1.png

Thanks to 4be2jue for the signature!

I'm british and we don't have mentos over here :( . Are there any British sweets that would work?

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

I'm british and we don't have mentos over here :( . Are there any British sweets that would work?

Oh yes we do. They come in a small cylinder of paper, they're like softmints, but pastelly colours, pink, orange and so on.

If you can't find any, try strong mints.

blueshoespb1.png

Thanks to 4be2jue for the signature!

we do to, i get mine from spa and co-op. they come in blue packet and you can buy fruit ones... but they dont work

Oh yes we do. They come in a small cylinder of paper, they're like softmints, but pastelly colours, pink, orange and so on.

If you can't find any, try strong mints.

Refreshers?

knkcopy.jpg

Coke and pixie stix. Best legal high me and my friends ever had. Try it with the tropical punch flavored suger.... yum! :D Its really good too if you throw in a couple of those Willy Wonka bottle cap thingys.... kept us going for hours!!!!! We were literally bouncing off the walls... I have the scars to prove it! :wall: :lol:

chunkymonkeyrw0.gif