NEW SKILL!!!!!!

darksniper

hunting... coming soon...

before slayer came out they were going to call it "hunting", so on the report bug and such they had hunting even though that was slayer..

Hunting = slayer :wink:

hunting is catching and tamming animals... inclused riding them... not killing them or slaying... just set a trtap and watch animals behind a bush... or just lure them like chompys and catch them when they are on low hp (like using salt on a rock slug, but then a net)

and jagex had a bug at the bug reporting section, and the bug was... hunting was in the game list...

summoing will be a part of magic, not a new skill...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about diplomacy?

The higher your level, the less you pay for goods, the 'better' clues you get on treasure trails (better meaning less clues to get the goodies), pass certain guarded barriers, etc. And there must be many more things you can do or do easier with such a skil. It would give RS a new dimension

Semper in excremento, sole profundum qui variat.

personally ive been thinking mechanics for a while, its an aspect of real life which hasn't yet been introduced to rs. although i do think the idea of mechanics is really bad :wall: :lol:

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png

Tailoring, if released, would be an addition to crafting.

I don't think any new skill will be released. You should be happy with all you have. If you're not happy with what you have, then why are you playing?

But, if there was a new skill it should be singing. Singing will allow you to heal, allow you to harm, allow you to lull something to sleep, and after completing Mourning's End Part 3 elves teach you how to sing crystal if you have a high enough level. This way you can recharge you own bows. But you'd need like 90 singing or something like that. And your voice wears out after a while so it would be a difficult skill to level.

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

Well this has been in the runescape client for a while

public static String aStringArray321[] = {

"attack", "defence", "strength", "hitpoints", "ranged", "prayer", "magic", "cooking", "woodcutting", "fletching", 

"fishing", "firemaking", "crafting", "smithing", "mining", "herblore", "agility", "thieving", "slayer", "farming", 

"runecraft", "yodelling", "hexediting", "-unused-", "-unused-"

};

So maybe the next skills we will see is yodelling and hexediting :D

Slight problem with this. If you say this has been in the code for quite a while, and it includes new skills, where is construction? :wink:

Private Chat Is Always On

10,183rd To 99 Fletching

hunting... comming soon...

there is a hunting skill its called big chompy bird hunting duh

i dont realy think we need a nother skill but i like the hurses and no i'm not a horse fanick

DoD:S ownage

what we have here is a ..um.. failur to communcate

check out my steam ID page @ alpha company

Summoning/necromancy will be too powerful as a skill by itself... it will be a type of magic akin to ancients and lunar. People might have pets of monsters in the world. If you kill a monster enough, you get the ability to tame it I guess... and have it as a pet like a boss in POH. You could bring it PKing...

Hunting? Raccoons and squirrels were released a while ago, but I don't think hunting will be a skill... theres no practical use for it, maybe except newby meat thats better that raw beef.

Sailing would be great, but it might be a part of construction.

I think no more skills should be added for a while... a lot of what people come up with can be covered by other skills. Swimming, which I think would be a great skill, could be covered by Agility. You see?

How about Slow Teleporting like in wanted quest. Tellyport to a co-ordinate. Imagine how easy clues would be :D

Edit: Maybe when lower levels you would land within a 20 square radius and got more acurrate as lvls increased.

Or Biscuit Making as a skill \:D/

Mikel2311-Saris_night.gif

funnysigzl9.jpg

Dragon Drops: 2 x Dragon Legs, Dragon Spear

Scratch tailoring; I'm all for the yodelling skill. =D

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Split the cooking to baking and roasting/frying. Make baked foods more popular. Make people put effort into baking training muahaha!. Also music or composition :boohoo: :-w :boohoo: . its time to take the cover off that dusty old organ in lumby church!. Jagex can turn the music list into buyable music sheets playable on an instrument equiped with every piece you get exp and harder music you get more! maybe you can buy note paper and a pen to compose and play, then sell! it can price bye number of notes or difficulty! :idea:

What about writing! leave a secret note for yourself later or maybe l;eave notes on the street, in houses when Your out, on tables etc! many possibilities!

Honourary member of G.U.I.L.D.S

I dont play rs anymore.

Call me Lyucit if you're gonna mention me at all! (My last remaining rsn)

Well this has been in the runescape client for a while

public static String aStringArray321[] = {

"attack", "defence", "strength", "hitpoints", "ranged", "prayer", "magic", "cooking", "woodcutting", "fletching", 

"fishing", "firemaking", "crafting", "smithing", "mining", "herblore", "agility", "thieving", "slayer", "farming", 

"runecraft", "yodelling", "hexediting", "-unused-", "-unused-"

};

So maybe the next skills we will see is yodelling and hexediting :D

Slight problem with this. If you say this has been in the code for quite a while, and it includes new skills, where is construction? :wink:

It was a little before construction, They might have taken it out by now.

I found it in Class50 in deob version 365, but apparently It was in for a little while before that.

You Jagex adds heaps of useless stuff in the client? They have items that look like pink skirts and have names like "Double Helix" or a "9mm revolver".

They are traps, but so easy to find that I think jagex just might be having their little joke with anyone who makes deob bots or looks through their client.

l33tspeak4tk.gif

Don't be afraid your life will end, be afraid it will never begin.

Split the cooking to baking and roasting/frying. Make baked foods more popular. Make people put effort into baking training muahaha!. Also music or composition . its time to take the cover off that dusty old organ in lumby church!. Jagex can turn the music list into buyable music sheets playable on an instrument equiped with every piece you get exp and harder music you get more! maybe you can buy note paper and a pen to compose and play, then sell! it can price bye number of notes or difficulty!

i like boths of ideas.

delite cooking and create baking and roasting.

make new skill music(where you can sing and play instruments)

orao8.png

Always buying something.