:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

Anyway, I was surprised to discover that your house don't have a study. Teletabs ftl?

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey trips, go to 99 pray next, the reasons u ask?Here they're:

-It is a cool skill to have in 99.

-The cape looks awesome.

-Imagine wath could you do with 99 prayer!! :D

-U get the cape on the monastery, F2P \:D/

Hope that's enough, idk if u r asking for these, i've just read the tittle of ur topic, and i think that means u are searching for a new 99.

Good luck.You are ownage :thumbsup:

Lit~add me ingame, we could have some fun chat (BEWARE:Some ppl say im an insane talker!!)

Y2kadrian - Thanks for selling me hundreds/thousands of nests at a time! Never could've done it without you!

aww, you're very welcome :D anyways,

GRATS AGAIN ON 99 HERBLORE

you crazy potion making beast ;0 <3: now start buying seeds/bones like a mad woman? :ohnoes:

"Y2kadrian" a.k.a. "Baby Ady"

138 Combat, 99 Herblore, Farming, Crafting, Slayer, Summoning, etc

Playing since 2001.

Congratulations again on 99 babyyy. You got there so faaaast, you were just 85 a month and a half ago. I really don't know what else to post, but this seems too short. Rofl. So here's some pics instead

p1bp0.png

Just before you turned pm on <3:

Thank you babyyyyy! :D<3: *84 <3:

I love that first picture! Maybe I'll make that my sig later, lol.

Lol, that was great. Congratulations again on the level 99 herblore. I loved the things people said in the bank while you made potions for me

Thanks so much, glad you could make it!

Rofl it was so hectic while I was making your potions. I had like 2930572305ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâàpeople sending me PMs, three other people trading me, and everyone was shouting random comments in public chat :oops: Was insane! But so much fun!

W00T. I had like 5 other pics, then my SS just stopped uploading pics, so I decided to only upload one.

Aww :( Apple computers are the best. Shift + apple + 3 = screenshot automatically saved to desktop in PNG format.

Anyway, I was surprised to discover that your house don't have a study. Teletabs ftl?

Yeah, I've never used/made teletabs before! -blush- I'd actually love to get a skill hall so I could put up my King Black Dragon head. Don't care much for a study hehe.

You sure are fast. Grats on 99! Love the cape. Get 99 Farming next.

Sorry i couldn't come to the party I have strep throat and I've been at the doctor all day.

Thanks so much troyboy! Sorry to hear that you got sick :( I hope you feel better~!

Hey trips, go to 99 pray next, the reasons u ask?Here they're:

-It is a cool skill to have in 99.

-The cape looks awesome.

-Imagine wath could you do with 99 prayer!!

-U get the cape on the monastery, F2P

Hope that's enough, idk if u r asking for these, i've just read the tittle of ur topic, and i think that means u are searching for a new 99.

Good luck.You are ownage

Lit~add me ingame, we could have some fun chat (BEWARE:Some ppl say im an insane talker!!)

Thanks for your input! Been talking it over with Dork and I think we have a descent plan ^.^

And thanks so much~! -blush-

oh my gee?

gratz on 99 herb trip

hawtness

Thank you!!! -grins-

Y2kadrian - Thanks for selling me hundreds/thousands of nests at a time! Never could've done it without you!

aww, you're very welcome anyways,

GRATS AGAIN ON 99 HERBLORE

you crazy potion making beast ;0 now start buying seeds/bones like a mad woman?

Aw thanks Ady! :D Now we have matching capes! -gloats-

Sweet. Saw myself in a few pics. I feel so special!

Congrats again Tripsis! 99 herb is incredible.

Hehe thanks for coming to the party!! And thanks for the "grats" hehe.

-----

Dork and I have been discussing prayer/farming plans and I think we've come to an accord! -clears throat- Our plans:

- Put money in kingdom for tree seeds

- Make ~35m

- Spend a few days getting 99 cooking (while planting trees once a day and herbs every hour)

- Resell sharks and get ~30m - 35m back

- Use that gp to get 99 prayer (while planting trees once a day and herbs every hour)

- After 99 prayer, start buying palm/magic/calquat seeds for 99 farming

D'accord? :mrgreen:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

-----

Dork and I have been discussing prayer/farming plans and I think we've come to an accord! -clears throat- Our plans:

- Make ~35m

- Spend a few days getting 99 cooking (while planting trees once a day and herbs every hour)

- Use that gp to get 99 prayer (while planting trees once a day and herbs every hour)

D'accord? :mrgreen:

I'll give you some high level herb seeds (that you can plant) If I get the herbs back. ::'

Grats on being the 9th SS to get 99 herb :D

I think you should do farm before prayer; looks more impressive this way

Hegel.png

Sorry, had irl junk going on, had to miss. Grats on the level, and good luck with the next two.

No quoting my post? I'm sad.

Sounds like a good plan, you're both doing this?

Sorry! :oops: I was writing out replies while you posted your comment, so yours didn't show up on the page until after I had posted. Thanks for the good luck/congrats~! And yep, we plan on doing it together :D

-----

- Make ~35m

D'accord?

I'll give you some high level herb seeds (that you can plant) If I get the herbs back.

I actually have a bunch in my bank right now :) But thanks!

Grats on being the 9th SS to get 99 herb

I think you should do farm before prayer; looks more impressive this way

Thanks Chenjs~! :D

And thanks for your input! Probably does look more impressive, but I've been sitting at 91 prayer since December and I'm getting a tad antsy. Not sure I could wait ~3 more months :oops:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Awws...you didn't quote me *sniff* :cry:

Well, cooking is for n33bs :D *hides from the proud lvl 99 cookers* So I say go for 99 Farming first. \:D/

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

Had a great time at your party was a blast, nice to see so many tipiters come together. Hope to see you get another 99 soon so you can throw another party \' .

P.S. I got some more nests for you :-$

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

huge congratz to you on 99 herby trip ::'

the previous account that i used to post here was Dark_History but my dad bought a new comp and i forgot his pass so i used my old account lol :lol: :roll:

o and btw, id be very interested in buying some nats once in a while, super smeltin to 50 smithin then super smelt some mith/addy bars later, so ill probably need quite some nats ::'

of course, if you do still plan to sell them... ill buy for 300 each :)

toooo bad i couldnt go to the party... f2p really sux :| oh wel the day will come... :|

best of luk on 99 farming & prayer ::'

I'm too poor to afford a sig.

Congrats on 99 Herblore!! :D

How many D bones do you need?

Will you use teletabs when doing bones?

Update the 1st page :wink:

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Congratulations Trip on 99 Herblore! Well done =D> Can't wait to see your next goals hehe, probably wont be as long or hard as this :P Gratz again :D

Edit: Sorry I couldnt come to the party was at 8am for me lol. I had to get ready for school :(

Etu2.png

123 Combat || 92 Runecraft || 1700+ Total

Click here to see my Blog

Grats again! =D>

Geez girl, you're really taking all my goals now, aren't you? :lol: :shame: I need to send you lots of addictive little Flash games on MSN. *goes to look*

Good luck! :thumbsup:

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Awws...you didn't quote me

Well, cooking is for n33bs *hides from the proud lvl 99 cookers* So I say go for 99 Farming first.

-blush- :oops: Read it though! Just didn't quote the ones before mine since they were mostly pictures :oops: But I read all of them! And the pictures were fun to look at!

It almost seemed silly to pass up the opportunity though. I probably won't be losing any (or much) gp so why not? Hehe. 99 farming would be fun to get right now, and I'm really excited for it! But I'm getting antsy about finishing off prayer.

oopsies i meant to log on for that. sorry i forgot that it was happening today i really meant to go. gratz 99 herb

sorry i missed looked like you had fun though

Aww :( Well it's the thought that counts! You better make it to the next one~! -growl-

Had a great time at your party was a blast, nice to see so many tipiters come together. Hope to see you get another 99 soon so you can throw another party

P.S. I got some more nests for you

I'm glad you had fun!! So did I! :D

P.S. Awesome! Finished off some potions today and went up nearly 40 ranks! ROFL!

huge congratz to you on 99 herby trip

the previous account that i used to post here was Dark_History but my dad bought a new comp and i forgot his pass so i used my old account lol

o and btw, id be very interested in buying some nats once in a while, super smeltin to 50 smithin then super smelt some mith/addy bars later, so ill probably need quite some nats

of course, if you do still plan to sell them... ill buy for 300 each

toooo bad i couldnt go to the party... f2p really sux oh wel the day will come...

best of luk on 99 farming & prayer

Thanks so much!! Guess Dark_History is history now? Wow.. bad joke :anxious:

And terrific! I'll be making loads of nats. Just PM me via TIF (or RS, if my PM is on). I'll probably be making ~100k soon, so they should be rolling in!

Sorry you didn't make it to the party <> Hopefully you'll make the next one!

Congrats on 99 Herblore!!

How many D bones do you need?

Will you use teletabs when doing bones?

Update the 1st page

Thanks so much!! I need 27k dragon bones for 99! Wowie. I'll update the first page later tonight or early tomorrow. Thanks for reminding me! -grins-

Congratulations Trip on 99 Herblore! Well done. Can't wait to see your next goals hehe, probably wont be as long or hard as this. Gratz again

Edit: Sorry I couldnt come to the party was at 8am for me lol. I had to get ready for school

Thanks so much Etu! Cooking and prayer will be a walk in the park and shouldn't take too long. Farming, on the other hand, will be a blast! Will probably take several months though (my guess is 3-4? Not too sure). But it will give me the opportunity to work on many other skills as well~!

It's too bad you couldn't make it :( But quite understandable why you couldn't!

Grats again!

Geez girl, you're really taking all my goals now, aren't you? I need to send you lots of addictive little Flash games on MSN. *goes to look*

Good luck!

Thanks so much Laila! -grins- Sorry you couldn't make it, I sure hope you're feeling better! I swear I don't steal your goals on purpose~! -shifty eyes- Hope you get 99 herblore soon! If you're having a party, hope I'm invited! Hehe.

And LOL! -quickly logs off MSN-

Posted Image

Gratz on lvl Trip! =D>

I couldn't make the party because of irl issues :roll:

Jeez, I wanted so much to come but yeah well, next time when you have a party I'll be there, oh yeah when you lvl'ed it was already june 20th, and it's my b-day today #-o

Enjoy your farming task, it's the hottest skill out there 8-)

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm