:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

It's actually quite cozy in this closet.

GRRR... Tripsis should banish you to the Dark Hole so you never get out! :twisted:

I may just have to release a couple of Red Sals and vicious chins on you! If, of course, the judge, Tripsis, approves! Your fate is in her hands. :twisted:

I am sure you will be banished... as seen above, Tripsis likes to abuse her powers! O:) :lol:

EHH, Don't ban me! *Runs away from Tripsis*

She'll beat you to 99 Farming now! :lol:

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually quite cozy in this closet.

GRRR... Tripsis should banish you to the Dark Hole so you never get out!

I may just have to release a couple of Red Sals and vicious chins on you! If, of course, the judge, Tripsis, approves! Your fate is in her hands.

I am sure you will be banished... as seen above, Tripsis likes to abuse her powers!

EHH, Don't ban me! *Runs away from Tripsis*

She'll beat you to 99 Farming now!

Better yet - lets throw weeds at him :twisted: :-w

Pfft, abuse? Hey my actions were justified :-w

excessive use of "smilies"/characters/spaces/blank lines/nested quotes

O:)

Dork and I are off to do trees now (except palms, because those nasty little devils weren't ready until like 11pm last night :evil: )

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Palm tree's are Evil! :twisted: :XD:

Right now your Farming levels are going faster than my Firemaking. :-w :anxious:

Also You may want to look at Wakka's blog. A few posts on Page 163 should be deleted. You could say your farewells, too? Edit this out if you dont want it.

firesigrk8.jpg

Retired as of August 23rd with 91 Firemaking and 6m xp in it.

I'm sorry, but its just been bothering me. Why don't you put 7.5m in MTK? If you do, I'll feel stupid :oops: but if you don't, the only reason I can come up with is that you don't have that size of a cash pile. :o

Blarg.

I'm sorry, but its just been bothering me. Why don't you put 7.5m in MTK? If you do, I'll feel stupid :oops: but if you don't, the only reason I can come up with is that you don't have that size of a cash pile. :o

Blarg.

Tripsis without cash? Impossible.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Hiya Trips, I see you're working hard on your skills, keep it up.Hope u get a new 99 soon, very soon. Well, I'm going out now, enjoy!

Yer friend- Lit~Ahoy!!

Thank you so much! :D I hope I do too, hehe :lol: Thank you so much for your support!!

Palm tree's are Evil!

Right now your Farming levels are going faster than my Firemaking.

Also You may want to look at Wakka's blog. A few posts on Page 163 should be deleted. You could say your farewells, too? Edit this out if you dont want it.

Palm trees are looooverlyyyy <3:

Rofl :oops: I took a look at the blog, thanks for letting me know :wink:

I'm sorry, but its just been bothering me. Why don't you put 7.5m in MTK? If you do, I'll feel stupid. but if you don't, the only reason I can come up with is that you don't have that size of a cash pile.

Blarg.

Rofl :oops: I do have money in MTK.. just not quite 7.5m :wink: ..because as your signature accurately portrays.. "I'm cheap" 8-)

-----

picture69zl4.png

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Blarg.

Her cash is in the seeds, not in the money pile in bank.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I made it! :shock: :ohnoes:

FreakmauOWNED.jpg

Thats 3 hours with maples. :P Anyway, two good movies had to help me so I wouldnt get really boored. :P

Edit: I was gonna write this, but I forgot #-o ;

Congratulations at 64 hunter! :D

Rank 10 Mining in Sweden :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

Here I got again... posting...

gratz on 63 and 64 hunter Tripsis!!!!! oh, and on the Runecrafting level!!! :)

all skills 99 you say?? taking over wakkas goals already since he's quit? :shame: lol - gives Tripsis the silent treatment - I can do this all day

- stares, hoping for a free mil -

two days later......... "ok, I give up!"

I'll get you next time -.- ......... :twisted:

4vr93cy.jpg

Thanks Terly for the best Avatar in TipIt -winks-

I need to make sure I get to 84 Hunter tonight! I am going to be very, very disappointed if you get 83 while I am still 83. *Looks at Tip.It*

Well, lets look on the brightside, I only have 1,043 to go! :roll:

About 3 and a half hours. :wall: Oh well, it's necessary! By the way, is Trouble Brewing easy to get the slacks and the shirt? I am going to wear that with my hunter cape I believe. I'm just hoping it won't take me like 20 hours, just like my rune defender took me! :wall:

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

Trip, go for 99 RC + hunter next. Then, after that, do 99 mining and Agility. \' Then you'll have some hawt capes.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Trip, go for 99 RC + hunter next. Then, after that, do 99 mining and Agility. \' Then you'll have some hawt capes.

Those are my trademark capes! :(

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I'm sorry, but its just been bothering me. Why don't you put 7.5m in MTK? If you do, I'll feel stupid but if you don't, the only reason I can come up with is that you don't have that size of a cash pile.

Blarg.

Her cash is in the seeds, not in the money pile in bank.

Precisely :wink: Besides, I usually make gp as I go. I rarely have a huge stock.

I made it!

FreakmauOWNED.jpg

Thats 3 hours with maples. Anyway, two good movies had to help me so I wouldnt get really boored.

Edit: I was gonna write this, but I forgot;

Congratulations at 64 hunter!

Congratulations!!! :D Sounds.. terribly boring :lol: Haha XD

Thank you so much!!

Here I got again... posting...

gratz on 63 and 64 hunter Tripsis!!!!! oh, and on the Runecrafting level!!!

all skills 99 you say?? taking over wakkas goals already since he's quit? lol - gives Tripsis the silent treatment - I can do this all day

- stares, hoping for a free mil -

two days later......... "ok, I give up!"

I'll get you next time .........

Thank you so much!!

Rofl XD I guess it's my job to take over his goals now that he's gone :-w

I need to make sure I get to 84 Hunter tonight! I am going to be very, very disappointed if you get 83 while I am still 83. *Looks at Tip.It*

Well, lets look on the brightside, I only have 1,043 to go!

About 3 and a half hours. Oh well, it's necessary! By the way, is Trouble Brewing easy to get the slacks and the shirt? I am going to wear that with my hunter cape I believe. I'm just hoping it won't take me like 20 hours, just like my rune defender took me!

Rofl :ohnoes: I should be getting 84 as soon as my palm trees are grown!

1,043 - ew, that's a lot :shock:

Trouble Brewing is very easy, just time consuming. I usually got an average of 135 PoE per game (and each game is 20 minutes) so you do the math ;)

Trip, go for 99 RC + hunter next. Then, after that, do 99 mining and Agility. Then you'll have some hawt capes.

Eek! I'm not sure I'll ever solely focus on runecrafting (unless I run out of buyable skills). Talk about boring! :-# For now I'll focus on getting all skills 80+ while I work on farming. After that I'll knock off a few close-range 99s (prayer, cooking, crafting). Then we'll see <>

Trip, go for 99 RC + hunter next. Then, after that, do 99 mining and Agility. / Then you'll have some hawt capes.

Those are my trademark capes!

Don't worry, I won't steal them.. yet :uhh:

-----

Got some nice MTK loot today:

picture70gh9.png

picture71tt5.png

That saves me at least 260k in buying seeds for tomorrow!!

Posted Image

this is addicting..... lol

must post..... again.... for the 20th time lol.....

i (like many others) have recently found a love for farming, after Dusty started me on it. Got lvl 30 earlier today which was nice, and just got 43 prayer (going to ecto till 60, still getting bones, but it only took 3 bones, couldnt resist... lol)

when I get all 50+ I'll look and maybe going for 65, then 80, etc, then I might consider lvl 99.... like soo many ppl at the moment, only 1 other person is going for 99 thieving atm, and he'll finish before I start at the rate he's going -sobs-............

anyway good luck with 80+ all skills tripsis! and gratz on the mtk results :)

4vr93cy.jpg

this is addicting..... lol

must post..... again.... for the 20th time lol.....

i (like many others) have recently found a love for farming, after Dusty started me on it. Got lvl 30 earlier today which was nice, and just got 43 prayer (going to ecto till 60, still getting bones, but it only took 3 bones, couldnt resist... lol)

when I get all 50+ I'll look and maybe going for 65, then 80, etc, then I might consider lvl 99.... like soo many ppl at the moment, only 1 other person is going for 99 thieving atm, and he'll finish before I start at the rate he's going -sobs-............

anyway good luck with 80+ all skills tripsis! and gratz on the mtk results

Rofl :lol:

I find that most people either love farming (for its relaxing quality) or hate it (for it's slow experience). I'm glad to see that you've taken a liking to it :wink:

Congratulations on 30 farming and 43 prayer!! Best of luck with 60 :) You should definitely work on climbing the ranks!

And thank you :)

-----

Just got this:

picture74ze8.png

Sadly, Dork had to head off to work and couldn't see me level, so he left this:

picture73jv6.png

<3:

Posted Image

WOOT!!! Gratz on 84 farming tripsis! gratz on catching up with Dorky!

Hopefully I can be there for your 99 this time, make sure you time it so its not in the middle of school time!!! then I can come (time difference)

anyhow, I must be getting a rediculously high post count, is there a limit for X amount of posts per topic?? cause I'd almost be over it...

almost halfway to the bones needed for 60 prayer btw, you wouldn't happen to have a guilded altar? I might use one for say 55-60 but ecto from 43-55 to save bones... you would have to add me and have your chat on friends/on though :x ........

About time you post on my blog huh? :wink:

4vr93cy.jpg

Gratz on 84! Looks like this time you are getting 87 before me. :ohnoes: