:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

Great job on the exam!! :D

Anyway, have fun runecrafting, I'll join ya! (If i'm on. :oops: )

Post on meh blog too pls :S

Already done :wink:

I thought I'd give my loyal readers a little update on how I'm doing supplies-wise:

picture70ae8.png

I'll get that 90 prayer after 90 rc :wink:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you sell all your nats or did you leave them out of your pic? Probably the former.

Very nice, if you need any help lighting the burners, give me a PM, I need to get some alching done.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Isn't taking house tablet instead of ecto better? You can just wear a def ammy(gives more def bonus than glory) instead and use tablet back to your house and mounted glory back to edgeville. Saves you trouble going back to heroes to recharge and you don't risk your glory as well

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Did you sell all your nats or did you leave them out of your pic? Probably the former.

Very nice, if you need any help lighting the burners, give me a PM, I need to get some alching done.

I sold them just before I took this and bought 400 super energies, 10k pure essence and 2k marrentils :wink:

I'll be sure to give you a shout when I start praying.. Probably not until Sunday though.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Special thanks to Kezzab Reds for a generous donation of essence :D:D

And thanks to Dork for selling his Santa hat and giving me half of the gp!! :shock:

Posted Image

Isn't taking house tablet instead of ecto better? You can just wear a def ammy(gives more def bonus than glory) instead and use tablet back to your house and mounted glory back to edgeville. Saves you trouble going back to heroes to recharge and you don't risk your glory as well

I'm sorry I never replied to this! We posted at the same time earlier so I never saw it :oops:

Teleporting to your house instead of directly to Edgy would take much longer. Not only would you have to wait for the house to load each time, but you'd just have to tele twice. In the long run, it's a lot slower and my impatience won't let me do that.

I actually enjoy those trips to the Hero's Guild anyway, nice little break from rcing :wink:

--

Anyway, I'm getting tired and slightly bored. Going to ease the boredom by watching Titanic for a bit :)

Posted Image

Gl! Those are both very hard goals but if anyone can get 99 prayer with no gps you can :D

Thank you Sxq :D Hopefully once I hit 91 runecrafting it will get much easier :)

Posted Image

Well pretty soon I'm going to be starting a blog :P I'm planning on a big purchase soon, using up most of my bank, and I'll need to make all back somehow *hint hint cough cough* Are See power.

Yaaaay!!! Can't wait to read it!! :D RCing FTW!

21k nats to level 90, I slacked a lot today :roll: Oh well, hopefully tomorrow will be a bit more productive. Off to bed now!

Posted Image

And thanks to Dork for selling his Santa hat and giving me half of the gp!! :shock:
Ooo :shock: .. Admirable generosity =D>

EDIT: Just got 96 mining. :mrgreen: 3 more levels to go!!!

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

And thanks to Dork for selling his Santa hat and giving me half of the gp!!

<3: 90 Prayer on Sundaaay :D

So does that mean I have to make 21k nats today? :|

And thanks to Dork for selling his Santa hat and giving me half of the gp!!
Ooo :shock: .. Admirable generosity =D>

EDIT: Just got 96 mining. :mrgreen: 3 more levels to go!!!

Congrats on 96 mining!!! That's awesome!!!

So many supplies :P It's ok about the ess iv had loads for slayer and i hardly rc although i will rc soon :D

Well thank you, I really appreciate it :)

I no its not much but I have a 1k of pure ess to donate. Anyway, cant wait to see the pics of 90 rc and 90 prayer

Well hopefully I can push myself to make lots of nats today.

I love Dorks new avvy <3:

So do I :| Quite a talented little pixel artist <3:

Posted Image

when were both on ill give it to you! nat count?

Well I constantly sell then when I see people buying in the bank :P But I have about 5k atm.

Posted Image

Closet...

Haha, anyways keep it going! Like Dork said, 90 prayer by Sunday.

Well today I made 1.6k laws, which I'll use getting to 99 prayer. And so far I've made.. I have no idea :P A fair amount of nats. 120k xp to level 90 rc now :) I doubt I'll get 90 prayer tomorrow, since I have a final the next day and my dad will force me to study :roll: But I'll do my best!!

Posted Image

You train like crazy, are you using autobot? :shock: Joke. :P

Good luck, you train too fast, I'm very sure you will be high in overal before the end of this year.

No, I just play all day every day :) :XD:

One of the reasons why I train so fast, I think, is that I always have like three goals lined up. So I want to hurry up and finish the current one so I can get started on the next, lol. Just sold a bunch of nats, I have 3700k now! 115k to 90 :) I could actually buy more bones and get 91 prayer now, lol.

Posted Image

You remind me of myself. Always having goals makes you more dedicated to training. I'll check back; you should check my blog.

\'

Yeah it would be nice if you'd also check mine. Power-trainers like you should defintley give me a good advice there too.

You remind me of myself. Always having goals makes you more dedicated to training. I'll check back; you should check my blog.

\'

I checked it out :) Nice stats you've got there.

\'

Yeah it would be nice if you'd also check mine. Power-trainers like you should defintley give me a good advice there too.

Links are your friend!! \'

Posted Image