:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

600th post :oops:

I have FAILED

Yes, that's right. I finish the night off with 9050 nats in my bank - 950 short of my goal set earlier today.

If 9k nats is failing, I wouldn't mind failing at all :P

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have FAILED

Yes, that's right. I finish the night off with 9050 nats in my bank - 950 short of my goal set earlier today.

If 9k nats is failing, I wouldn't mind failing at all :P

9k in one day? Teach me :D

If i see you around i'll personally give you 950 :)

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

In my eyes you haven't failed . But who am I to say this?

Anyway, great things done so far. I haven't been on Tip.it for a while, and the first thing I'm doing now, is yes Madam, replying your topic! My first post should be far away now, and many things have changed mainwhile. I see you have leveled... Well let's just say, a lot . 99 Construction, Congrats!

Good luck on the runecrafting. Have you actually ever used Law Company, or any other power-rc service?

I'm rcing myself atm (as much as I can, seeing I've still got 7 days of exams to do), to get #75. Had a final limit of 58,000 Nature Runes to craft, and well, I've done 19,000 so far. Not to bad I guess, still have 39,000 to go though. You feel like rcing together? Great for me, although I think you'll be finished once I can start seriously (18th of December). But, after Runecrafting I won't stop o'course! Still many levels left, eg Construction and Thieving. And for this, I'd like you to explain some things about Thieving . I'm 56 so far, used guards all the way up since I could pickpocket them. And now I'd like to get 70+, but it annoys me as hell. Can you help?

I'm off, got History tomorrow. Good luck, and feel free to add me: Manuvdv, as I'm mostly skilling, it's always to have someone to chat with. If you do so, you won't see me on regularly, as I already mentioned I've got Exams (huh why do I write it with a capital letter? Scary...).

Ciao!

Thank you for the comment! :D Glad you took the time to :) I used Fast Free Laws once (from level 74-75) - long before pure essence. And I hated it, I hated it with a passion. Not only was it excessively boring for me (whereas I actually enjoy using the Abyss), but I realized how much gp was going to waste when I could actually be making it instead. Hopefully I'll be done runecrafting by the 20th-23rd.. Hopefully. Until then, you're welcome to join me anytime! Right now I'm usually in either world 28 or 138, or you can always just ask me here.

As for thieving, you could carry on with guards or master farmers until 61, then use Pyramid Plunder. It is by far the best/fastest way to get experience in the game.

I hope I answered everything!! Thanks again for the thoughtful comment.

I have FAILED

If 9k nats is failing, I wouldn't mind failing at all

9k in one day? Teach me

If i see you around i'll personally give you 950

Well lets see.. It requires:

-No life

-No pressing appointments

-Ability to mimic a zombie for hours on end

-Lots of caffeine or sugar

-Addictions to certain songs in classic Disney movies to sing along with (i.e. Dark Side of the Moon - Mulan). Rofl :oops: :-w

ah dont cry :cry: , you get a extra big hug from uncle ap ok? O:)

anyway, 90 this week is goona be easy right? :thumbsup:

Aww thanks Ap :) And yes, 90 should be very easy. Only 30k nats to go now, hopefully 20k-25k by the end of today. That can easily be done by this weekend.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

*Chants* Closet. Closet. Closet. Closet.

Noooooo! :| Show me mercy!!! :pray: :ohnoes:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Well I've made 4k nats so far today, I'm going out to dinner now. Hopefully I'll be able to start praying to level 90 shortly after 90 runecrafting.

I already have my next goal set up, moving right along! :XD: I'm really excited about it and hope you all will be as well when I decide to reveal it. I'm feeling confident about it but don't want to say it just yet in case I change my mind between now and 99 prayer.

Posted Image

Well I've made 4k nats so far today, I'm going out to dinner now. Hopefully I'll be able to start praying to level 90 shortly after 90 runecrafting.

I already have my next goal set up, moving right along! :XD: I'm really excited about it and hope you all will be as well when I decide to reveal it. I'm feeling confident about it but don't want to say it just yet in case I change my mind between now and 99 prayer.

Pm it to me, I promise I won't tell. :XD:

[/beggar]

Have fun with your next goal, I hope you do well!

irulepokergd4.jpg

Irulepoker.gif

My Farewell thread. Please post nicely, or die. :^_^:

Yea, I'd vote for him too. But I don't think they let Iraqis vote :P

[/beggar]

Thank youuu! As always :) Hope I make it through this goal first! :XD:

Anyway, dinner was fantastic! Yummy Japanese restaurant where you cook your own food, mm. Well it's time to get serious!!! Back to rcing! :twisted:

Posted Image

[/beggar]

Anyway, dinner was fantastic! Yummy Japanese restaurant where you cook your own food, mm. Well it's time to get serious!!! Back to rcing! :twisted:

*Cough* Still waiting on that pm.. *Cough*

:XD:

Are See newb. :S

P.S. - Are See!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM! Most of the time.

Are see!

*Sigh*

Bordom + HW = :cry:

irulepokergd4.jpg

Irulepoker.gif

My Farewell thread. Please post nicely, or die. :^_^:

Yea, I'd vote for him too. But I don't think they let Iraqis vote :P

Hehe...Just spent 880k on a new glory amulet.

It's the same as regular, but cooler design.

amuletofglorynewko7.png

What a waste of money. :shame: Seriously, wait for the prices of the new items to go down \'

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

goodluck

Thanks Cannan :)

Hehe...Just spent 880k on a new glory amulet.

It's the same as regular, but cooler design.

amuletofglorynewko7.png

What a waste of money. :shame: Seriously, wait for the prices of the new items to go down \'

Prices will eventually settle down, but you have to admit.. It is quite fortunate looking =P~

Posted Image

Because of this: (bolded text)

[/beggar]

*Cough* Still waiting on that pm.. *Cough*

:XD:

Are See newb. :S

P.S. - Are See!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM! Most of the time.

Are see!

*Sigh*

Bordom + HW = :cry:

Closet.

Heh.

Just forget it already -.-

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

how come your quoting in the middle lol?

anyway you doing really well, mabye just make nats all the way to 99 rc and get your red back?is that the next goal?or is it update your house? (remember il force you to anyway!) :thumbsup:

Apcrump0.png

how come your quoting in the middle lol?

anyway you doing really well, mabye just make nats all the way to 99 rc and get your red back?is that the next goal?or is it update your house? (remember il force you to anyway!) :thumbsup:

Thank you :) I will get 99 runecrafting eventually - all in good time. Simply because there are so many things I need gp for (expensive skills). A few things I will want to do in the future (not necessarily right after 99 prayer) are:

-All skills 80+

-Work on my house a bit more :wink:

-More buyable 99s (farming, herblore, cooking, crafting, firemaking, smithing)

No more rares in my future - ever.

--

On another note, today is a terrific day! It's cloudy, windy, rainy (my ideal day) and a FRIDAY! Today was the last day of classes at my school, next week consists of five two hour final exams. I had my Chemistry final exam this week and today I found out that my overall grade for the semester is a 98%, which I'm quite happy about.

I'm looking forward to a day full of runecrafting!!! Hoping to make 10k-15k nats today, depending upon how tired I am by the end of the day (seeing as how I've stayed up until 12-2 am the past few days).

Posted Image