:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

I put the N-O E-F-F-O-R-t in no effort. Lol, I get most As and a couple Bs, I actually have one semi earned C, Chemistry, which I probably should have a high C or low B, but I slacked off a bit. It's English that I always slack off in, blech. Trust me when I say A Tale of Two Cities is very long and dull... I'm in Algebra 2 also. Well there's lots of dif. names, it's Advanced Algebra for us. But anyways, pretty sure we have the same course.

Ahem... So what are you doing today in Rs?

Omg Chemistry owns :( Rofl :oops: That's actually tied for my best class (Chemistry and Math, both 98%s :oops: ). I guess in my course at least, like 80% of Chemistry involves math, which I'm good at, which is why I'm doing so well.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put the N-O E-F-F-O-R-t in no effort. Lol, I get most As and a couple Bs, I actually have one semi earned C, Chemistry, which I probably should have a high C or low B, but I slacked off a bit. It's English that I always slack off in, blech. Trust me when I say A Tale of Two Cities is very long and dull... I'm in Algebra 2 also. Well there's lots of dif. names, it's Advanced Algebra for us. But anyways, pretty sure we have the same course.

Omg Chemistry owns :( Rofl :oops: That's actually tied for my best class (Chemistry and Math, both 98%s :oops: ). I guess in my course at least, like 80% of Chemistry involves math, which I'm good at, which is why I'm doing so well.

Plus you're just extremely smart :) You know my thoughts on a whole course based on religion, lol :oops:

Congrats on your Hunter/Prayer levels baby :D

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

Plus you're just extremely smart :) You know my thoughts on a whole course based on religion, lol :oops:

Congrats on your Hunter/Prayer levels baby :D

Haha right on. A course on religion... Not really believing in a religion... It's like what the hell is up with that?

In Chemistry there are just things that plainly, I DON'T GET. Simple as that. I'm very good at math, but when it comes to tests, I usually end up getting just a few points off (just enough to bring down to 90-95%), but I have one of the best grades in my class so I'm happy.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well I didn't get a whole lot done today. Certainly less than I expected. But I suppose probably won't be on quite as much (except for Friday and Saturday of course) due to a Chemistry final this week and five more next week.

Wish me luck!! :thumbsup: Hopefully I'll get more runecrafting done tomorrow :-w

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

no pressure on the tests. are they like british A level? :uhh:

anyway, carry on skilling! :thumbsup:

Are they what? :oops:

Posted Image

British A Level, dur :shame: :-k :-w #-o

So 91 by tomorrow?

codguy.png

Codguy.png

So 91 by tomorrow?

Sure thing. Assuming I can get 900k xp in the next five hours.

Posted Image

So 91 by tomorrow?

Oh yeah, considering you got 169k xp in an entire day a few days ago. :roll:

Think pls.

Good luck Tripsis, and please, show me your house again. :-#

irulepokergd4.jpg

Irulepoker.gif

My Farewell thread. Please post nicely, or die. :^_^:

Yea, I'd vote for him too. But I don't think they let Iraqis vote :P

So 91 by tomorrow?

Oh yeah, considering you got 169k xp in an entire day a few days ago. :roll:

Think pls.

Good luck Tripsis, and please, show me your house again. :-#

Oh, yeah. So 900k will be no problem whatsoever :)

I'll show it to you if you come to world 28, Edgy later. I'll probably let you in, but not stay.

Posted Image

Pfft noob I can get 900k xp in an hour.

Even if you can do it, you shouldn't assume everyone else can do the same thing.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Pfft noob I can get 900k xp in an hour.

Even if you can do it, you shouldn't assume everyone else can do the same thing.

I was just kidding... 900k rc xp an hour is impossible, no matter how many runners and runes. It can't be done. I was just teasing her anyways.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

lol, if the pary isnt at a time when im on, you have to change it. understood?please? :uhh:

Yessir :oops:

Posted Image

lol, if the pary isnt at a time when im on, you have to change it. understood?please? :uhh:

Yessir :oops:

Owned kthxbai.

Still rcing?

Yep. Like 35k nats to 90.. I'll get that this weekend. If I don't, you all have my permission to lock me in a closet.

Posted Image

If I don't, you all have my permission to lock me in a closet.

I'll be keeping this in mind :twisted: But seriously though, good luck getting the 35k nats :mrgreen:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

If I don't, you all have my permission to lock me in a closet.

I'll be keeping this in mind :twisted: But seriously though, good luck getting the 35k nats :mrgreen:

Thank you :)

Cmon don't finish... Don't finish... Cmon...

Pfft, guess I should have left out that closet comment :-w :roll:

--

Well I just had a guitar lesson, which was fun :P Nice break from runescape, that's for sure. Tomorrow I have a chemistry final, which I'm not too worried about. If I get a D on the final, I'll still get an A in the class :XD:

Posted Image

A little something I forgot to post earlier today:

I actually died.. I got RC PKed.. This hasn't happened to me since shortly after the Abyss was released.. I'm astonished, really. It's been a while since I've seen someone who can TB and snare in about two seconds and be successful both times.

Finally decided to bring a Prayer Pot and Sara Brew with me :P Which will make me invincible! Lol \'

I've decided that I shall not rest until I have 10k nats in my bank (which will be 8k made today). Only 4.5k left to go!

Posted Image

A little something I forgot to post earlier today:

I actually died.. I got RC PKed.. This hasn't happened to me since shortly after the Abyss was released.. I'm astonished, really. It's been a while since I've seen someone who can TB and snare in about two seconds and be successful both times.

Finally decided to bring a Prayer Pot and Sara Brew with me :P Which will make me invincible! Lol \'

I've decided that I shall not rest until I have 10k nats in my bank (which will be 8k made today). Only 4.5k left to go!

Ah yes, that happened recently to me, my first RC death EVER. It annoyed the hell outta me, getting back things mainly. I looked away for about 5 seconds, I was TBed and then tangled. First person ever to TB then Tangle while Abyss Pking. I was surprised. Then again he could have failed the Tangle. Owell, sorry to hear it. Good luck with your final and the nats. But don't finish!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Ladies and gentlemen...

I have FAILED

Yes, that's right. I finish the night off with 9050 nats in my bank - 950 short of my goal set earlier today. I am ashamed. But it's 12:51 am and I have a Chemistry final tomorrow - second period!

I hope you can find room in your hearts to forgive me!

:roll: :XD:

Good night Tip.it :) Tomorrow I might push myself for 20k nats, but that might be too much. Then again I do not have a guitar lesson tomorrow and I get home earlier from school :wink: So we'll see. Wish me luck!! (I'll at least get 15k+.. If not.. Closet!.. :ohnoes:

Posted Image

WOW...Very impressive stats!! Good luck with prayer and runecrafting, the hardest skills in the game :P I have 400ish marrentils if you ever need to buy a few :) Good luck!!

Tyvm!! I think I have enough marrentils atm, but thanks anyway :)

OK man, I just wanna get rid of them :P I hate collecting unicorn horns only to make antipoisen...

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

In my eyes you haven't failed :P . But who am I to say this? :roll:

Anyway, great things done so far. I haven't been on Tip.it for a while, and the first thing I'm doing now, is yes Madam, replying your topic! My first post should be far away now, and many things have changed mainwhile. I see you have leveled... Well let's just say, a lot :wink: . 99 Construction, Congrats!

Good luck on the runecrafting. Have you actually ever used Law Company, or any other power-rc service?

I'm rcing myself atm (as much as I can, seeing I've still got 7 days of exams to do), to get #75. Had a final limit of 58,000 Nature Runes to craft, and well, I've done 19,000 so far. Not to bad I guess, still have 39,000 to go though. You feel like rcing together? Great for me, although I think you'll be finished once I can start seriously (18th of December). But, after Runecrafting I won't stop o'course! Still many levels left, eg Construction and Thieving. And for this, I'd like you to explain some things about Thieving :P . I'm 56 so far, used guards all the way up since I could pickpocket them. And now I'd like to get 70+, but it annoys me as hell. Can you help? :anxious:

I'm off, got History tomorrow. Good luck, and feel free to add me: Manuvdv, as I'm mostly skilling, it's always to have someone to chat with ;). If you do so, you won't see me on regularly, as I already mentioned I've got Exams (huh why do I write it with a capital letter? Scary...).

Ciao!

manuvy6.png

A skiller's dream: 99 Smithing - Visit my blog!