:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

what happened to construction :x ?

99prayer < rank 5 construction

goodluck though

I stated why I postponed that goal on my front page. The increase in oak plank prices has discouraged me :( Sure it's not a huge difference (they were 450-500ea, now 550-620ea), but enough to get rid of the motivation I had :?

That's why I decided to restart my old goals of 99 prayer and 91 runecrafting :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank youuuuuuu :D Lol yessir :oops: And then what, 91 by next weekend? :)

No :) Silly :) Monday :) :oops:

That's why I decided to restart my old goals of 99 prayer and 91 runecrafting

A much better goal in my opinion :) Has nothing to do with me being able to do it with you.. I swear :) :anxious:

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

Wow great progress so far. Are you averaging 10.5k nats a day, or what? I always try for more but my record is 3.5k nats in one day, however I get distracted easily with forums and what not. And without a giant pouch. But then again concentrated with 3 pouches I can manage 1.5-1.6k an hour.

Ahem... 99 prayer will be great you pray nubz0rz. I think it's a very big accomplishment, especially with 99 construction, 2 big money skills and you'll tackle them both down. And with crafting and herblore, dang.

Well I really like this blog so I always check it whenever I'm browsing TIF. Add me in game if you want to, I like to see new names log in on my screen.

You should go for something like magic, especially with all those nats, all you have to do is buy the yew longs (or fletch them). I'm going for 99 magic, and I'd tell you to go read my blog, however a couple of things, I obviously don't advertise (look at sig), and I don't have a blog :P

Good luck!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Thank youuuuuuu! Lol yessir. And then what, 91 by next weekend?

No Silly Monday

That's why I decided to restart my old goals of 99 prayer and 91 runecrafting

A much better goal in my opinion :) Has nothing to do with me being able to do it with you.. I swear :) :anxious:

Umm :oops: Monday is pushing it.. Just a bit :roll:

Wow great progress so far. Are you averaging 10.5k nats a day, or what? I always try for more but my record is 3.5k nats in one day, however I get distracted easily with forums and what not. And without a giant pouch. But then again concentrated with 3 pouches I can manage 1.5-1.6k an hour.

Ahem... 99 prayer will be great you pray nubz0rz. I think it's a very big accomplishment, especially with 99 construction, 2 big money skills and you'll tackle them both down. And with crafting and herblore, dang.

Well I really like this blog so I always check it whenever I'm browsing TIF. Add me in game if you want to, I like to see new names log in on my screen.

You should go for something like magic, especially with all those nats, all you have to do is buy the yew longs (or fletch them). I'm going for 99 magic, and I'd tell you to go read my blog, however a couple of things, I obviously don't advertise (look at sig), and I don't have a blog :P

Good luck!

Well I've only been officially runecrafting for one day, today. I made about 10k nats and sold a bunch of kingdom supplies. Runecrafting comes as a challenge to quite a few people, they just can't stand the boredom. So don't worry, you're not alone. My personal record is 22k nats in a day, which I hope to break tomorrow.

I don't plan on going for magic individually anytime soon. If/when I train magic, it will be with another skill, for example: crafting. 99 Crafting will get me about 94 mage.. After that, then I might start training magic individually. But not for a while.

I'll add you ingame, but don't expect my PM to be on very much over the next few days/weeks, since I usually turn it off when I want to get a lot done!

Thank you for your constant loyal support, I really appreciate it :D

--

Just hit 4.9m runecrafting xp. Tomorrow I plan on going past 5m, which will be quite an achievement. I'm currently 444k away from level 90, which is about 50k nats. I'm going to push as hard as I can to get that level tomorrow! Wish me luck! That's 25k nats with Dork running for me, which beats my previous record of 22k in one day! It will be awesome if I can pull it off. :)

As for now, good night Tip It :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

I can officially call you a prayer noob :) 8-)

Now go try that at barrows, :D

I'll admit that I've never been to Barrows before :oops: :oops:

grats on the rc level, so much closer!

Thank you :D!

Posted Image

I'll have to teach you how to barrow sometime :)

Add me?

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

I'll have to teach you how to barrow sometime :)

Add me?

Added :) I'll rarely have pm on over the next few weeks though, just so you know :P

Posted Image

WOW...Very impressive stats!! Good luck with prayer and runecrafting, the hardest skills in the game :P I have 400ish marrentils if you ever need to buy a few :) Good luck!!

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

Wow 22k nats in one day. Curious, is that 22k ess or 22k nats (11k ess)?

And about not having your PM on... I will not accept this mocking of thine Cod! Haha... Wow lame, anyways, talk to ya sometime. Agility here I come *sigh*

codguy.png

Codguy.png

She doesn't have 91 rc (yet ;)) so that means 22k ess.

Tripsis, you have an unbelieveable amount of determination. Keep it up. I'd love to see you reach your goals. Good luck - if you need to craft 10.5k nats a day, you'll need it. ;)

I dunno what I was thinking, completely disreguard my question. Lol.

*Thinks of a quick question to distract everyone*

How much wood can a wood chuck, chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood?!?!?! Answer me that! What's a wood chuck...

Haha, anyways. Good luck again!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

just wondering if you could add me too, im getting my prayer up and if youd let me use your house for your altar, id love in return to keep you company :-)

You're welcome to use it when I start praying myself :) Just keep yourself updated with my thread and when you notice that I've started prayer, feel free to pm me!

WOW...Very impressive stats!! Good luck with prayer and runecrafting, the hardest skills in the game :P I have 400ish marrentils if you ever need to buy a few :) Good luck!!

Tyvm!! I think I have enough marrentils atm, but thanks anyway :)

She doesn't have 91 rc (yet ;)) so that means 22k ess.

Tripsis, you have an unbelieveable amount of determination. Keep it up. I'd love to see you reach your goals. Good luck - if you need to craft 10.5k nats a day, you'll need it. ;)

As Ddr said, it's 22k essence, Codguy :) Thank you for the compliment, Ddr!! I doubt I'll be crafting 10.5k a day, just at least 73.5k a week. I'll probably do 3k-10k Monday-Thursday, then 10k-20k Friday-Sunday. At least until my Christmas break starts.

I dunno what I was thinking, completely disreguard my question. Lol.

*Thinks of a quick question to distract everyone*

How much wood can a wood chuck, chuck, if a wood chuck could chuck wood?!?!?! Answer me that! What's a wood chuck...

Haha, anyways. Good luck again!

Rofl :) Thank you, Codguy, as always!

Posted Image

Added :) I'll rarely have pm on over the next few weeks though, just so you know :P

You have hardly have your pm on for the last 2 months :P

If you wanted to see why I was grounded, you could have clicked the word "Grounded" (Hint the Blue text, and if you hover over it, you'll notice it's a link.. :P). Nice 89 runecrafting, and your right, Monday's pushing it. Tuesday Morning at 12:01AM sounds good :-w

irulepokergd4.jpg

Irulepoker.gif

My Farewell thread. Please post nicely, or die. :^_^:

Yea, I'd vote for him too. But I don't think they let Iraqis vote :P

Goodluck on your goals. I personally cant get more then 8k a day, too much runecraft pker at the 90-100 zone.

Ranged Crave

Yeah, I even had quite a bit of trouble today and I'm level 105. Just a lot of people forcing me to tele, switch worlds, come back and attack them or go the long route.

You have hardly have your pm on for the last 2 months :P

If you wanted to see why I was grounded, you could have clicked the word "Grounded" (Hint the Blue text, and if you hover over it, you'll notice it's a link.. :P). Nice 89 runecrafting, and your right, Monday's pushing it. Tuesday Morning at 12:01AM sounds good :-w

That's true :oops: I don't like to have PM on when I'm doing something that I want to get done quickly (i.e. 20k oak planks, 10k nats, etc..) because I get distracted by constant pms. And I feel bad if I ignore people, I always feel obligated to respond :oops:

And today didn't go exactly how I planned. Lots of PKers slowed me down while Runecrafting today, so instead of making like 25k nats.. I plan on getting 86 prayer (or start on it) after my 1 hour break (Round Table Pizza and Titanic! \' )

And I did click on the link. It took me to a forum site and required me to register :wall:

Posted Image

picture6tx3.png

Well this level certainly caught me by surprise! Realized today that I was less than 50k away. So when Dork and I decided to get 86 prayer tonight, we decided to sell a few random things, one of them being potions. So he graciously gave me a few herbs and seconds to make some extra pots :)

Thank you baby <3:

Posted Image

omgowlla1.jpg

84 Herblore. I would lose my sanity before I could achieve that kind of level. Very nicely done Trip, lookin' forward to more achievements soon \'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Lol thanks you guys! :D

Got two prayer levels:

picture8em1.png

picture7pn1.png

Posted Image