:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

Thanks from a tip from a friend, I've been making Oak Dungeon Doors, which are about 20% faster than larders, I'd say. I just got about 410k xp, which leaves me 282k xp from 99 :lol: :lol:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks from a tip from a friend, I've been making Oak Dungeon Doors, which are about 20% faster than larders, I'd say. I just got about 410k xp, which leaves me 282k xp from 99 :lol: :lol:
Well thats ODD Glad that I'm cutting my own logs. Gmt -6 for Central

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Hey I just noticed something kind of important. Your party this weekend is at 12 PM California time, which is the exact time as the TET Event. Just thought you should know. The TET Event is on Saturday though. If the party is on Sunday, then by all means ignore this lol ::'

I wish I could come, but I'm f2p <.<

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Hey I just noticed something kind of important. Your party this weekend is at 12 PM California time, which is the exact time as the TET Event. Just thought you should know. The TET Event is on Saturday though. If the party is on Sunday, then by all means ignore this lol ::'

I wish I could come, but I'm f2p <.<

Well that's inconvenient :? Thanks for letting me know Oreo! I could move the party to Friday night, seeing as how I'm less than 5k planks away.. Which would take about 2 hours, or 1 if I went crazy..

I'd feel bad about changing the time, for those people who would now not be able to attend. Especially on pretty short notice.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

I'm about to sign off (World War I Economy Paper due tomorrow :ohnoes: ) but I'll give you my suggestion:

This week's TET Event is a 90 minute race event. This means that by 2 PM California time the event will surely have died down and be over, since it starts at 12. What I suggest for you to do is to make changes to your party telling guests to come to your house once the TET Event is over, that way they can attend both with only a one to two hour time difference in your party's time. Either that or have it at 12 PM Sunday.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I'm about to sign off (World War I Economy Paper due tomorrow :ohnoes: ) but I'll give you my suggestion:

This week's TET Event is a 90 minute race event. This means that by 2 PM California time the event will surely have died down and be over, since it starts at 12. What I suggest for you to do is to make changes to your party telling guests to come to your house once the TET Event is over, that way they can attend both with only a one to two hour time difference in your party's time. Either that or have it at 12 PM Sunday.

Omg I can't wait until then!! :ohnoes: Rofl :oops: I could always just move it up an hour, to 11am. I don't expect my party to be that long anyway.

Posted Image

I think the race may have been my friend's idea. If it is a race of Asgarnia, then it is for sure. He pmed me a map of the "Great Asgarnian Race" a little over a month ago.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

What time will it be in Central U.S. time?

Unless anyone has any objections, then it will be Friday at 6:30pm for Central U.S. time, which is the new date.

Posted Image

For Level 99, you need 107 XP

Officially 2 oak planks to level 99!!! :lol:

You all better be at my party tomorrow! :evil:

Posted Image

heey Tri, first i want to say that you did amazing job and i loved your pics of leveling, even inspired me gettin cs up towards 70 :3>

i don't know if i'm gonna make it, but i'll try to do my best mate ;)

greetings ~Swoooot~

Retired

~Non Pc~

3111th To Magic 99

swooootpaid5xupngpf5.png

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Really sorry, i cant come that early, ill be on later and ill come see you and say congrats after.

congrats dude, you da best!

Apcrump0.png

Thanks for the kind comments everyone! Sorry that some of you are unable to come due to the time change :(

Posted Image

I'll be there for sure, just incase something pops up (not likely since party is in an hour) congratulations on another level 99 skill Tripsis! \' \'

Thanks Runescapefan! :D Hope to see you there :)

I'm whipping together a last minute drop party at the last minute. Sorry if it's not amazing.. But I just spent ~110m on 99 construction, so can you blame me? :oops:

Posted Image

Dw about drop party hehe. No ones coming for that :D. They coming to see you get 99 construction!! :D hehe, Ill be there soon

They better not be coming just for free stuff! :| Lol :oops:

My house is now open to all, I plan on getting the actual level in about 25-35 minutes or so!

Posted Image