:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo*repeats O's...* sorry. I've been Grounded, I havn't been on. I'm so happy to see you with your 99 construction!! Major love!!

Have fun runecrafting, how about 99 hunting next? Lol.

Looks like that got ignored too :-$

irulepokergd4.jpg

Irulepoker.gif

My Farewell thread. Please post nicely, or die. :^_^:

Yea, I'd vote for him too. But I don't think they let Iraqis vote :P

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bump bump bump bump. make sure you include the marentils in the price.

So you still have 3 mil. I thought you werre bankrupt. Anyway, are you gonna massively upgrade your house after 99 prayer and 91 ruecrafting?

I'll probably end up growing marrentils, since I doubt it'd take too long. I was bankrupt, but after 99 construction I:

* Made a few nats

* Put some money in my kingdom and have gotten quite a bit of profit (got like 7k maple logs and a couple thousand coal just while I was in Hawaii)

And a few other things.. I've decided that I'm not going to do too much planning ahead. So as for upgrading my house, we'll see :wink: I'll probably make slight improvements such as make the Butler's bedroom more presentable and add another gilded bench in my Throne Room.

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo*repeats O's...* sorry. I've been Grounded, I havn't been on. I'm so happy to see you with your 99 construction!! Major love!!

Have fun runecrafting, how about 99 hunting next? Lol.

Looks like that got ignored too :-$

I'm sorry :oops: Why were you grounded!?!

As for 99 hunting.. I'll stick with 73 for now, then probably move onto 80 slowly. Then we'll see how I feel, lol.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

So you still have 3 mil. I thought you werre bankrupt. Anyway, are you gonna massively upgrade your house after 99 prayer and 91 ruecrafting?

I'll probably end up growing marrentils, since I doubt it'd take too long. I was bankrupt, but after 99 construction I:

* Made a few nats

* Put some money in my kingdom and have gotten quite a bit of profit (got like 7k maple logs and a couple thousand coal just while I was in Hawaii)

And a few other things.. I've decided that I'm not going to do too much planning ahead. So as for upgrading my house, we'll see :wink: I'll probably make slight improvements such as make the Butler's bedroom more presentable and add another gilded bench in my Throne Room.

ok but once you're a multi billionaire again, ill make you upgrade it all! ok?

if not ill hunt you down!

Apcrump0.png

* Made a few nats

Rofl k :oops: When I'm a multi billionaire.. :wink: :roll:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Today I bought some prayer supplies (dragon bones, marrentils and marrentil seeds) and I just updated the front page.

I've decided that instead of starting off with 73 hunter, which has grown steadily more boring.. I will simply start runecrafting and fit hunter in whenever runecrafting/prayer gets boring :XD:

Posted Image

I am hoping (very much so) to complete my new goal by Christmas. Assuming I can get all the praying done in 5-7 days, I will have almost three weeks to runecraft my 216k nature runes. Since my three week Christmas vacation from school is coming up, I hope this will be possible. If not, I'll give myself the extension of New Years Day :XD:

That is roughly 10.5k nats a day; 73.5k nats a week.. Which totals to 220k nats in three weeks. Keep your fingers crossed!! :ohnoes:

Posted Image

~NICE gratz on all the 99s

Thank you :D

Grats on the new goals, I have no doubt that you can't do it. 99 Prayer should be nice, all the noobs love the cape :lol: . You have a lot of nats to craft, good luck! :shock:

Thanks!! I hope I can do it too :)

Posted Image

Prayer has to be one of my favorite capes, never seen the emote though. :(

Good job with all your previous 99's, and good luck with 99 prayer.

Read siggy...

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Omg! a 3 week holiday?!?!?!?!

The Rcing goal you will get done by 3 weeks ::'

Hope your bee sting gets better soon :(

I post here on my other accounts :anxious:

Whatpulse team

My Youtube name is: birdman258

266ga.pngpikapopfg7.gif

My Mining Goal- Mining Rune Essence till level 99 8-) :^_^: :thumbsup: :wink:

mineruneessence6ku.jpg

* Made a few nats

Rofl k :oops: When I'm a multi billionaire.. :wink: :roll:

i count a red from before you were hacked as priceless O:)

anyway, nice plans, can i come use your guilded altar for my normal bone :lol: :pray: :^o :uhh:

Apcrump0.png

Omg! a 3 week holiday?!?!?!?!

The Rcing goal you will get done by 3 weeks

Hope your bee sting gets better soon

I post here on my other accounts

Well almost three weeks :oops: It's like 18 or 19 days. Last day of finals is the 15th and school resumes the 3rd.

My bee sting feels much better now, thanks :) I've read your thread before, very interesting! Best of luck with it :D

another oney eating skill good luck next herblore or crafting

good luck!

Actually those were exactly the two I had in mind :) Was thinking of getting 90 crafting first, then either 90 herblore or just finish off 99 crafting. Was also considering getting 80+ farming as well.. But instead of just relying on my kingdom to provide me with seeds, I'd buy the best ones. Well I have plenty of time to decide. Thanks for the support!!

* Made a few nats

And a few other things.. I've decided that I'm not going to do too much planning ahead. So as for upgrading my house, we'll see. I'll probably make slight improvements such as make the Butler's bedroom more presentable and add another gilded bench in my Throne Room.

Rofl k. When I'm a multi billionaire..

i count a red from before you were hacked as priceless O:)

anyway, nice plans, can i come use your guilded altar for my normal bone :lol: :pray: :^o :uhh:

When I actually start the praying process, I'll likely open up my house to anybody who wants to visit/share my gilded altar to ease the boredom :wink:

Posted Image

Well almost three weeks :oops: It's like 18 or 19 days. Last day of finals is the 15th and school resumes the 3rd.

Three weeks with meeeeeeee :D Lol :oops:

Actually those were exactly the two I had in mind :) Was thinking of getting 90 crafting first, then either 90 herblore or just finish off 99 crafting. Was also considering getting 80+ farming as well.. But instead of just relying on my kingdom to provide me with seeds, I'd buy the best ones. Well I have plenty of time to decide. Thanks for the support!!

:

*99 farming :) :P

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

Well almost three weeks It's like 18 or 19 days. Last day of finals is the 15th and school resumes the 3rd.

Three weeks with meeeeeeee :D Lol :oops:

:

*99 farming :) :P

Yeah :) Three weeks of staying up until 7am with you like last year :) :XD:

Oh, right, 99 farming, of course :oops:

Posted Image

great stats great goals dedicated rs player :thumbsup:

Thank you :D

Posted Image

This is a little (used lightly) late, but I never got the chance to properly congratulate you for getting 99 Construction. So congratz on that, and best of luck on 99 Prayer and 91 Runecrafting! \'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

This is a little (used lightly) late, but I never got the chance to properly congratulate you for getting 99 Construction. So congratz on that, and best of luck on 99 Prayer and 91 Runecrafting! \'

Thank you Oreo :D Always a pleasure to hear from you!

Just got 89 runecrafting!! That's like.. 75k xp so far today, thanks to Dork :)

picture2ym3.png

500k xp to 90 :shock: Hoping to get a very good chunk of that done this weekend, and maybe even get level 90!

Posted Image

Wow Trip...yer one crazy gal..

But if you can get 99 con,you can get those easy!

GO TRIPSIS!!!!!

Lol thank you!!! :lol: What can I say, I like money-draining skills :)

Posted Image

500k xp to 90 :shock: Hoping to get a very good chunk of that done this weekend, and maybe even get level 90!

<3: Congraaaaaaats baby :D Again :) :P And not maybe.. You will get 90 this weekend :twisted: Lol :oops:

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

<3: Congraaaaaaats baby :D Again :) :P And not maybe.. You will get 90 this weekend :twisted: Lol :oops:

Thank youuuuuuu :D Lol yessir :oops: And then what, 91 by next weekend? :)

Posted Image