:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

Three things.

1. Gratz on those 2 prayer lvls!

2. You didn't get the lvls you said you'd get. TISK TISK!

3. How do you get that thingy that says the top xp in each skill per day? That is the [so not] tightest thing I've ever seen.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three things.

3. How do you get that thingy that says the top xp in each skill per day? That is the [so not] tightest thing I've ever seen.

1. Thank you!

2. You mean 86 prayer? :oops: I'm not done yet, if that's what you mean. And if you're referring to runecrafting.. I had a change of plans :oops:

3. It's a website: Runemonkey.net. It records the highest xp gained in each skill by all the members to that site. So I'd say being #1 in runecrafting for the day is quite an achievement :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Three things.

1. Thank you!

2. You mean 86 prayer? :oops: I'm not done yet, if that's what you mean. And if you're referring to runecrafting.. I had a change of plans :oops:

3. It's a website: Runemonkey.net. It records the highest xp gained in each skill by all the members to that site. So I'd say being #1 in runecrafting for the day is quite an achievement :)

1. No problem, I've really started to like this blog and bump/reply every chance I get now.

2. Yes 86 prayer, I would have said that but I forgot all of a sudden if you it was 86 prayer you were going for and what lvls you got, so yeah =\

3. Awesome \'

4. I just wanted to add the number 4.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Three things.

1. Thank you!

1. No problem, I've really started to like this blog and bump/reply every chance I get now.

2. Yes 86 prayer, I would have said that but I forgot all of a sudden if you it was 86 prayer you were going for and what lvls you got, so yeah =\

3. Awesome \'

1. I'm glad you like it.

2. Well the night is still young, just decided to post the first two levels. I at least want level 85 tonight, going to push for 86 though. But I'm getting tired.

3. Nothing much to say.

4. This numbering nonsense is making me happy :XD:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Three things.

1. Thank you!

3. Awesome \'

1. I'm glad you like it.

2. Well the night is still young, just decided to post the first two levels. I at least want level 85 tonight, going to push for 86 though. But I'm getting tired.

3. Nothing much to say.

1. Ummm... Sweet. It kinda makes me wanna make my own blog. I have on one my clan site but I don't wanna really update two. However it'd be more fun on TIF.

2. You lied! I dunno how you did but you did! So there! Well good luck with that, hope ya reach at least 85. I need to get some prayer lvls here soon... I got enough planks to get me a guilded altar though, I should get on that soon. Hmm maybe sometime while you're prayer I could come to your house and alch? I got a lot of alching to do and I can't find anything to do/watch/whatever while doing it. Plus I could light the burners for you, saves room for you.

3. Umm... I know! I registered, what exactly is it used for? I'm doing multiple things and don't wanna spend all that time reading a few sentences.

4. Whoa changing things up a bit! I'm not saying anything about number 4!

5. Spam. :-w :ohnoes: :lol: :shame: :-s

codguy.png

Codguy.png

picture9pj1.png

^^ A little something I felt was worth posting :)

Congraaaaaats baby :D Wasn't as much as we expected, but still very nice :D And grats on your 2 pray levels :) <3:<3:

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

Three things.

1. Thank you!

2. You mean 86 prayer? I'm not done yet, if that's what you mean. And if you're referring to runecrafting.. I had a change of plans :oops:

3. Awesome

1. I'm glad you like it.

3. Nothing much to say.

1. Ummm... Sweet. It kinda makes me wanna make my own blog. I have on one my clan site but I don't wanna really update two. However it'd be more fun on TIF.

2. You lied! I dunno how you did but you did! So there! Well good luck with that, hope ya reach at least 85. I need to get some prayer lvls here soon... I got enough planks to get me a guilded altar though, I should get on that soon. Hmm maybe sometime while you're prayer I could come to your house and alch? I got a lot of alching to do and I can't find anything to do/watch/whatever while doing it. Plus I could light the burners for you, saves room for you.

3. Umm... I know! I registered, what exactly is it used for? I'm doing multiple things and don't wanna spend all that time reading a few sentences.

4. Whoa changing things up a bit! I'm not saying anything about number 4!

5. Spam. :-w :ohnoes: :lol: :shame: :-s

Well that was quite unfortunate.. Typed out a very long message in response to this, submitted it, but x'd out just as I realized I'd gotten one of those "too many smiley" messages. Well here we go again..

1. You totally should! I love Tip It blogs! So many good memories in them, lol. I've had this one for three goals now: 99 thieving, 99 construction and now 99 prayer! It's fun to see familiar people wish you luck as you start a new goal. Great way to keep yourself on track as well.

2. Ahh I could use a burner lighter! Lol. After 86 prayer, I'll likely go back to runecrafting until a bit past 91, that should get me enough gp for 90 prayer. Just stay tuned until then.

3. It's mainly used to keep track of your daily xp, your average xp per day in each skill, and the most xp gained in each skill by the players on the site. You should check it out.

4. How rebellious of you!

Cool people leave #5 blank.

This will likely be my last response for the night, if I ever want to get prayer done, lol. If I get 85 tonight, I'll post the picture tomorrow. My mom is making me pick out a Christmas tree with her tomorrow, lol. Something to look forward to :roll:

Posted Image

Well that was quite unfortunate.. Typed out a very long message in response to this, submitted it, but x'd out just as I realized I'd gotten one of those "too many smiley" messages. Well here we go again..

1. You totally should! I love Tip It blogs! So many good memories in them, lol. I've had this one for three goals now: 99 thieving, 99 construction and now 99 prayer! It's fun to see familiar people wish you luck as you start a new goal. Great way to keep yourself on track as well.

2. Ahh I could use a burner lighter! Lol. After 86 prayer, I'll likely go back to runecrafting until a bit past 91, that should get me enough gp for 90 prayer. Just stay tuned until then.

3. It's mainly used to keep track of your daily xp, your average xp per day in each skill, and the most xp gained in each skill by the players on the site. You should check it out.

4. How rebellious of you!

Noobs leave #5 blank.

This will likely be my last response for the night, if I ever want to get prayer done, lol. If I get 85 tonight, I'll post the picture tomorrow. My mom is making me pick out a Christmas tree with her tomorrow, lol. Something to look forward to :roll:

Ok, I'll need to rc some nats too :P I got about 19k to rc in the next couple of weeks (I rc nats gradually). I'll think of making a blog, maybe someday that I have a lot of free time.

Just keep me tuned in and I can help out in any way I can, as long as I have time to alch :P

Ok thanks, I'll try to remember to check it more than the once that I checked it.

I am very rebellious, why do you think there are no numbers in my post along with only one quote? #-o

Fixed what you said about #5 btw.

Well for one of the first time in years, my friend's list is all red. Usually I have at least one person on, but nope... Owell, maybe that's a sign to log off, especially since I was going to after this round of farming.

And just so you know, tree hunting is like the shiz, foshizzle. Yez dats right, I'ms da gangsta irl nubz0rz.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well no level 85 tonight.. To exhausted.

Although I did make a new sig for myself that's appropriate for my goal :)

Posted Image

you now have more pages than my blog :(

probably because you have better skills therefore more people post :oops:

Aww :( Don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure half of my blog is just my silly replies, not actual comments :( Rofl :P

--

Anyway, 100k xp to 85 prayer.. Can't believe I'm too lazy to get that tonight. Whatever :roll: I'll get 85 and 86 tomorrow. How exciting. \'

Woot ANOTHER Tripsis goal, I love the work you do, in a short amount of time. Goodluck =D> =D>

Just found that post hidden in the middle of the page! Never saw it, I'm sorry :oops:

I appreciate the loyal support, Robert :D Hopefully I can live up to your expectations with 99 prayer~!

Posted Image

Loved that :P Great one and keep it up! =D> =D> =D>

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: \' \' \'

~^~Skull603~^~

Thank you Skull :)

Posted Image

Just a question, did you buy your bones or kill a monster for it?

There are too many posts to read and I don't bother reading through them all. :notalk:

Lol I buy my bones :) Hurray for spending gp! :thumbsup:

Might I add that the party has to be when I am on? <3:

I'll try to plan it accordingly :oops: Though there is still quite a while before the party :wink:

picture12by5.png

Going to do a round of herbs then start on 86 :)

Posted Image

hey gratz on your 3 previous 99's! =]

what keeps you motivated all the time, i tried to get 99 firemaking got to level 70 and basically left it.

well enjoy 99 prayer and 91 runecrafting! =]

if you ever need anything just ask * strange seens as i don't know you! :P *

Tbhyespl0x.jpg