:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey gratz on your 3 previous 99's! =]

what keeps you motivated all the time, i tried to get 99 firemaking got to level 70 and basically left it.

well enjoy 99 prayer and 91 runecrafting! =]

if you ever need anything just ask * strange seens as i don't know you! :P *

I honestly don't know what keeps me motivated all the time, lol :shock: I guess I just train the skills I enjoy. But don't get me wrong, there are several goals I enver finished :P I tried to get 90 firemaking myself once, bought all the logs and everything. Got three levels (80-83) before dying of boredom :XD: Thanks for your support!!

Gratz! Can't wait to see that big double 9. Ya know your construction/rc/prayer blogging has now made me want to do all of that... Hmmm... Dang you <.<

Rofl :oops: You should try a few of those skills :) They're fun! It'd be very, very cool if I got 89 prayer before another runecrafting level. Then my skills page would look like this:

89 (prayer)

89 (magic)

89 (runecrafting)

and then 99 constructio (another 9 at the end :P)

That makes me happy.

But then I guess I'd feel obligated to do something crazy like get 89 range :shock:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

picture13qr9.png

:)

Now I'll probably do a round of herbs then either runecraft or take a break and do hunting.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Get 30 more Hunting lvls before going back to Prayer/Rc ::'

Do you have all bones for 99?

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Get 30 more Hunting lvls before going back to Prayer/Rc ::'

Do you have all bones for 99?

I doubt I'll get 30 more now.. Maybe 10-20 and get a few more later, whenever I get bored.

And no, I don't have all the bones :(

Congrats on the lvls :) Can i ask? When you do prayer with alter because i now have one :D What method you use? e.g walk to bank or tele?

Thanks!! And I tele. I don't really know why some people don't.. I only need about 2.5k laws, or less, to get to 99 prayer. I could make that in 1-2 hours, whereas walking would take at least an extra day, I'm guessing :P

Level 47 Hunter, btw! \:D/

Posted Image

Wow, is hunter boring now or what :shock: Got level 51 and I can't stand it anymore, rofl. Well I've got to go for the rest of the night. Gonna go for a walk, got loads of hw and two tests to study for. And seeing as how I'm not allowed on after dinner.. This will likely be the last time you hear from me for the day :XD:

Posted Image

Hah, I stopped at lvl 51 too, I'll get back into it so that it's above herblore because I want all of my Tears of Guthix xp to go towards herblore, not hunter.

Gratz on lvl 86 prayer, what cmb will you be at the end of 99 prayer? I'm too lazy to look it up.

Yeah for most people I have a fairly good construction lvl, and I have enough logs/planks for lvl 72, enough planks for 70. Then I may consider doing what you're doing (or what you used to do/will do), rc nats for money then buy planks. As I wanna go for lvl 91 rc someday. Prayer would be good too because I like high prayer (good for things like Kq and Barrowing).

Good luck, what are you planning on doing tomorrow?

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Hah, I stopped at lvl 51 too, I'll get back into it so that it's above herblore because I want all of my Tears of Guthix xp to go towards herblore, not hunter.

Gratz on lvl 86 prayer, what cmb will you be at the end of 99 prayer? I'm too lazy to look it up.

Yeah for most people I have a fairly good construction lvl, and I have enough logs/planks for lvl 72, enough planks for 70. Then I may consider doing what you're doing (or what you used to do/will do), rc nats for money then buy planks. As I wanna go for lvl 91 rc someday. Prayer would be good too because I like high prayer (good for things like Kq and Barrowing).

Good luck, what are you planning on doing tomorrow?

When I'm 99 prayer, I'll be 107 combat :wink:

91 runecrafting is one of the longest, most rewarding goals in my opinion. If/when you decide to go for it, please don't use FFL or I may have to hurt you. ( :oops: ) I've been working on 91 runecrafting for over a year now (minus a seven month break - so like 6 months or so) and I don't regret never using FFL. I've made tons of gp - more than I could have ever dreamed of, and unlike FFL, I find the abyssal space to be enjoyable.

Tomorrow it's back to hardcore runecrafting! Got about 40k pure essence sitting in my bank to be crafted by the end of next weekend!

Need any marrentils?

Well.. I have 35k gp :anxious:

Posted Image

Oh nats all the way. I only used FFL once and that was 54-59, only used 5k ess, lol. That was before the ess change so I don't wanna waste the money with it being 80 gp higher each. However if I used FFL, it'd be because I had a vast amount of money sitting around and just wanted like 1 lvl up. I find using the Abyss very enjoyable too, except I usually end up reading a few forums and then realize I'd rather read than keep running to and from, and get distracted. Otherwise I get on a good roll.

Dangit now I wanna Runecraft and get up construction (I already have bones for prayer, no need to say anything lol)! Great... Just great.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Oh nats all the way. I only used FFL once and that was 54-59, only used 5k ess, lol. That was before the ess change so I don't wanna waste the money with it being 80 gp higher each. However if I used FFL, it'd be because I had a vast amount of money sitting around and just wanted like 1 lvl up. I find using the Abyss very enjoyable too, except I usually end up reading a few forums and then realize I'd rather read than keep running to and from, and get distracted. Otherwise I get on a good roll.

Dangit now I wanna Runecraft and get up construction (I already have bones for prayer, no need to say anything lol)! Great... Just great.

Rofl, being indecisive? :) I remember when I was getting 99 thieving.. At the time I was at 93 construction, I believe. Around level 92 thieving or so, it suddenly came upon me, "Why am I thieving? My construction level has been sitting at 93 for a month.. I want 99!" I wanted to stop so badly and runecraft/raise construction, but absolutely wouldn't let myself. I basically had a civil war with my mind (wanting 99 con) and my right hand (clicking away for 99 thieving) for a week.

Posted Image

Indecisive?! No I'm not! Yes I am! No! Yes!

*slaps*

No. Just no.

Yes!

What did I tell you before?!

That I'm right and you're wrong? Dur, well yes anyways.

Ugh when will you learn.

Me had learnded duh jeez noob.

Alright then.

Hah fooled you!

No you didn't, that's the real you.

Yes!

*sigh* No.

Ahem...

No matter what, I'm getting magic as my first 99, then cooking, then fletching. That part is decided. After that, not so sure.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Well you have plenty of time to decide then :wink:

Okay, I'm leaving for real this time, no more contradicting myself. Going to finish watching Titanic (started it yesterday, never finished it) then head off to bed so I can fail a religion test bright and early!

Posted Image

Reading this Blog tonight, as I finish a US History project I should've done two weeks ago, I notice that 10 pages have gone by since I left you a meaningful and thought out post. Thats 200 replies :shock: So while I sit here writing about the Roaring 20's and the assassination of President McKinley I came up with this little post

Being caught up in the formation of my Guild of Elite Skillers, I seem to have fallen behind on reading your little Blog here (not to mention my own). I still can't get over how I did not get to every truely congratulate you for the achievement of 99 Construction, especially since I've followed this Blog since the beginning (but didn't post until the 15th page) and still regret not being able to attend your party. Surely to be the 14th best Constructor out of the millions of users who play Runescape around the world surely deserves a proper congratulations.

Now you've moved on, you've left Construction. The prospect of the trimmed Prayer Cape, and double Nature Runes have arisen, and the goal has begun. For the past few days I have seen your name sit there on my friends list, with the dark red "offline" next to it. But as I drive my old Rune Axe into the Draynor trees, in the company of Odlewhiz and Pokstair, who tediously argue about the aspects of the members world and rares, I know you're working on your goals. That as I cut into the Willow trees to achieve 75 Woodcutting, I know you're out there running towards the Nature Altar with Dork Punker, or as you say, "killing your hand" offering Bones to your Gilded Altar even though the list of white pixels that lists my friends shows you as offline.

Now looking down at the instructions for my project, I notice I still have to write about the founding of Yosemite National Park and the formation of the League of Nations. This off course means I have to end this reply here. If you should decide to come to an F2P world to achieve one of your goals, I ask you to please let me know, as it would be an honor to attend. I have noticed that several of my friends have called me a "lucky charm" lately, especially since the first time I met Pinkbullet3 he got full Lederhosen, or that Dark Alcyte got back the Pharoah Scepter that he sadly lost months ago while talking to me today. I am not one to believe in lucky charms or such superstitions, but if they should exist, then I hope that all the luck and success I can possibly give will pass on to you. I do hope this post does not get lost in the massive input of replies to this Blog, and that you have a chance to read it.

~Oreo9870, Runescape's Favorite Cookie

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Okay, I'm leaving for real this time, no more contradicting myself. Going to finish watching Titanic (started it yesterday, never finished it) then head off to bed so I can fail a religion test bright and early!

Bad grades= no computer, t.v., nintendo for 6+ weeks :cry: I had a religion class in high school. Which one are you taking (if you don't want to say publically pm me) After these goals get back to doing Firemaking :lol:

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

I loooove your essays Oreo! :D I must say, the best part is how you mention how my PM is always off! :XD: Just for you, I'll try to ensure that my prayer party is F2P :) I hope writing it didn't distract you from your history project too much, lol :oops: Good luck with it! I've always enjoyed reading your comments, so feel free to keep them coming :)

Bad grades= no computer, t.v., nintendo for 6+ weeks :cry: I had a religion class in high school. Which one are you taking (if you don't want to say publically pm me) After these goals get back to doing Firemaking :lol:

6 weeks is harsh!! My parents freak if they ever find out I have a single C in a class. But I usually manage to keep my grades at As and Bs with little to no effort. Religion is required at my school, it's a Catholic school :roll: My parents forced me to go.. This semester is History of Christianity and next semester is Personal Ethics.

Posted Image

OMG i hate you, tour rubbish, so is you hate this section (rate :P )

JK you know how good it is! carry on 'craftin :thumbsup:

Lol :oops:

Well I had two tests today: religion and math. I think I did bad on the religion test, it's just not my subject. I do well in all my other classes except this one. My guess is I got somewhere between a D and a B- :XD:

As for math, I'm pretty sure I got somewhere between 95% and 105% (extra credit FTW). As you can see, there is a huge difference in my grade averages in those two classes, rofl.

Posted Image

My parents freak out if I get a C in any class, or at least they used to. I end up getting like 1 or 2 Cs a quarter now, just because I slack mainly. However my best subject is math, what course are you taking in math? I bet I could pwn you. Hah probably not.

Anyways, what are you planning for today?

codguy.png

Codguy.png

My parents freak out if I get a C in any class, or at least they used to. I end up getting like 1 or 2 Cs a quarter now, just because I slack mainly. However my best subject is math, what course are you taking in math? I bet I could pwn you. Hah probably not.

Anyways, what are you planning for today?

So do my parents :P I hate it, there's such a stupid mindset in school. An 80% is okay, but a 79% is like.. Death. Lol :oops: I usually don't have a problem getting all As and Bs with no effort though, which is nice :XD:

I'm taking Algebra 2, you probably could 'pwn' me :P

Posted Image

I put the N-O E-F-F-O-R-t in no effort. Lol, I get most As and a couple Bs, I actually have one semi earned C, Chemistry, which I probably should have a high C or low B, but I slacked off a bit. It's English that I always slack off in, blech. Trust me when I say A Tale of Two Cities is very long and dull... I'm in Algebra 2 also. Well there's lots of dif. names, it's Advanced Algebra for us. But anyways, pretty sure we have the same course.

Ahem... So what are you doing today in Rs?

codguy.png

Codguy.png