Abnormalalities. Heh.

Pandaman115

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abnormally fast runner/high jumper, like someone else on this board. Because of my elite jumping skills, I can also do flips and stuff in the air pretty easily.

My arms/legs are also oddly endurant: I can do the most push-ups(104 in a minute...if you think I'm BSing, I understand)/pull-ups(30 till I fall) in my grade--and I'm 14.

I guess I'm kinda short, 5'3 maybe, and what I THINK is ideal weight: 55/56 kilograms.

EDIT: Mixed up 'bored' with 'board'? I'm an idiot.

Oh, and my eye lashes make girls envy me. I have some feminine eye lashes, I guess...They're longer and the like. Girls always ask if I'm wearing mascara (*?) and when I tell them no, they say they wish they had my eye lashes, lol.

Yea...That's about it.

Yea I get the same thing... That's about the only "abnormality" of mine, Oh and I'm a bit on the short side but that's it ::'

smudgerequestredbluesigxs5.png

Check out my blog here!

Thanks Jopie211 for the sig

My voice is *squeak* Oddly high pitch over the phone. Not as much in rl. Not sure why, or if that's an adnormalty.

Oh, and my fingers are 'crooked' but i hear that's actually a normal hereditory trait that's somewhat common meh. By crooked at the middly joint they curve outward, but you can't really tell since they all do.

Im 9 foot tall and have aquired a taste for human flesh

i can also pop peoples heads with my pinkys

oh yea i can also shoot fire balls out the palms of my hands

but really im 5/9 and am devilshly handsome

i dont ever have to ask out a girl cause they ask me out

i also have an afro that can hide an entire town in its that big

Ok, you get a cookie for making me laugh.

Anyways, I don't have that many abnormalities. Ehh, I am like the average height for my age, and I seem to be of a almost extinct race of good typers ( :P ). And a few others that are to personal to share.

"We'll bring the sexy back to judging >_>." --Nadril

Bleh, once I get off my lazy bum and go to Imageshack, there will be a picture here.

Well, judging by some of the posts in this thread, I'd say my biggest abnormality is that I have no desire to boast on a forum.

Either that or you have nothing to boast about...?

Hehe..heh...he......

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

Guest GhostRanger
Well, judging by some of the posts in this thread, I'd say my biggest abnormality is that I have no desire to boast on a forum.

Either that or you have nothing to boast about...?

Hehe..heh...he......

Touche...touche...

Touche means you're wrong, right?

Abnormally fast runner/high jumper, like someone else on this board. Because of my elite jumping skills, I can also do flips and stuff in the air pretty easily.

Im a runner to, sorry to highjack the topic but how fast is your 100,200 and 400?

Im 16 and run

10.9 - 100m

22.3 - 200m

54 something - 400m (that was the beginning of the year though and I recon ive gotten it down to 53. I dunno yet though cus I train 400's with 300m reps.

l33tspeak4tk.gif

Don't be afraid your life will end, be afraid it will never begin.

you just started to boast about not boasting... and i got nothing i can think of...

That's not boasting.

I get compliments from older women on how good looking I am. It's actually kinda' scary. When I see a good looking woman, I'm thinking of one thing...It makes me shiver to think they're thinking the same about me. :P I get it more often from women older than me (I'm 19) by like 10+ years than anyone else, like in my age group. It really is creepy...I kinda' just sit there and try to avoid all conversation about it. :P I'm shy I guess, but damn...Creepy. I guessI should be thankful that they're all under 40 so far, though. :P I guess that isn't too old.

I also have kinda' big hands, I guess.

Oh, and my eye lashes make girls envy me. I have some feminine eye lashes, I guess...They're longer and the like. Girls always ask if I'm wearing mascara (*?) and when I tell them no, they say they wish they had my eye lashes, lol.

That is boasting.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

It happens to a few girls, but I can bend my elbows backwards at a very awkward looking angle (hyperextension, not abnormality lol). I can also kinda twist them so it sticks out backwards around 30-40 degrees I'd guess? It looks weird anywho.

Oh yeah and i can bend the last metacarpals in my fingers without bending any of the others, so my whole hand is rigid and just the tips are bent over at 90 degrees. I actually met another person who can do exactly the same, oh the fun we had.

Think that's about it.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

Well I could always talk about my gigantic wang, but let's not get started on that.

Im really sorry to burst your bubble, but while 5cm might have been big back in grade 2, its not now.

Pwned, pl0x?

Meh. No abnormalities here.

Well, my hair is retarted. It doesn't go flat at all, it always flips up at the bangs. Always frizzy and knotted, no matter what hair-care product I use. Straightening irons do nothing to it. Hair gels and mousse is pointless. It's like a monster on my head. :-k

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

Oh yeah and i can bend the last metacarpals in my fingers without bending any of the others, so my whole hand is rigid and just the tips are bent over at 90 degrees. I actually met another person who can do exactly the same, oh the fun we had.

Think that's about it.

ooo, i can do that to, its really fun lol, also when i clench my fist i can make the tendons going to my fingers pop way up and move them back and forth on my knuckles :twisted: it looks so weird lol, kinda like worms moving under my skin :XD:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

For the last time, Darkmage, I wasn't "boasting".

Being hit on by older women? CREEPY.

Girly eye lashes? Sucks.

Tall? Sucks.

I never once said I was any better than anyone else or that I even liked these features about me.

I have nothing to gain by boasting on a forum anyways, now do I?

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

My arms/legs are also oddly endurant: I can do the most push-ups(104 in a minute...if you think I'm BSing, I understand)/pull-ups(30 till I fall) in my grade--and I'm 14.

I guess I'm kinda short, 5'3 maybe, and what I THINK is ideal weight: 55/56 kilograms.

EDIT: Mixed up 'bored' with 'board'? I'm an idiot.

i think your talking about me with the high jumping... that reminds me, im short to... im 13 and about 5 foot. even though i'm one of the shorter kids on my basketball team i'm one of the few that can touch the net when the hoop is at 10 feet... I have mad hops :D lol thats what michael always tells me anyways ::'

(^^^btw, thats boasting guys^^^)

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I love how half these abnormalities aren't abnormalities, but people complimenting themselves.

"I'm really abnormal - people think I look good and I can jump high".

So yea, I'm abnormal because I'm super smart AND good looking, AND musically talented. I'm so abnormal. I'm a freak that way.

summerpngwy6.jpg

im huge in the pantstal region, making me attractive to all the freshman on campus

5'7" with large upper body and chiseled abs, its a shame i didnt grow taller or id be hangin with supermodels right now

rather awesome tolerance to alcohol

im huge in the pantstal region, making me attractive to all the freshman on campus

5'7" with large upper body and chiseled abs, its a shame i didnt grow taller or id be hangin with supermodels right now

rather awesome tolerance to alcohol

My 90 year old grandmother is taller than you.

...She hunches over.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

im 13 and about 5 foot. even though i'm one of the shorter kids on my basketball team i'm one of the few that can touch the net when the hoop is at 10 feet... I have mad hops :D

You must have a sucky basketball team then.

I love how half these abnormalities aren't abnormalities, but people complimenting themselves.

Yea.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.