Abnormalalities. Heh.

Pandaman115

I love how half these abnormalities aren't abnormalities, but people complimenting themselves.

"I'm really abnormal - people think I look good and I can jump high".

So yea, I'm abnormal because I'm super smart AND good looking, AND musically talented. I'm so abnormal. I'm a freak that way.

Hmm yeah, i mean abnormal is sort of a unique thing-ish. like long eyelashes or being supertall or buff isn't really unique :lol: i just like boasting about my eyelashed .. sorry.

i am a paint noob

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im huge in the pantstal region, making me attractive to all the freshman on campus

5'7" with large upper body and chiseled abs, its a shame i didnt grow taller or id be hangin with supermodels right now

rather awesome tolerance to alcohol

Rather weak personality, I might add.

summerpngwy6.jpg

I forgot one. IQ about 150 (about 4 times the minimum for genius 130)(every 10 on the scale is 2x as smart). That puts me in about 0.02% of the worlds population. My memory is horrible though, and with briliance come lazyness <.<

Guest GhostRanger
As prophesized, this forum has become nothing but a boast-fest.

I'll go out on a limb and declare more than half of these "claims" false.

Just to make sure, but my abnormally large brain is on that "true" half, right?

Well, naturally. The obvious targets are people bragging about their physical condition, athletic ability (in most cases) etc. Also, almost everyone lies about their height on these threads.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Last year I was a short little kid, didn't have a mustache, 5'3-5'4. This year I have long hair, a mustache, which I try to shave, and I'm 5'11, going on 6'foot. People think it's crazy, but I knew I was going to grow anyways. 5'3-5'4 with a shoe size of 11 and a 1/2. I still haven't grown into my shoe size, and I'm still rapidly growing so I see 6'2-6'3 :)

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

im 13 and about 5 foot. even though i'm one of the shorter kids on my basketball team i'm one of the few that can touch the net when the hoop is at 10 feet... I have mad hops :D

You must have a sucky basketball team then.

well sorry but the people on my team arent the tallest people in the world... i don't go to a school where everyone is 9 feet tall... and our team isn't sucky...

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Well, naturally. The obvious targets are people bragging about their physical condition, athletic ability (in most cases) etc. Also, almost everyone lies about their height on these threads.

Proof?

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

really? so im lieing about me being short? ha! who would say they're short if they were tall? whats the point in lieing to people who you'll never meet? its not like you gain respect from it!

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

really? so im lieing about me being short? ha! who would say they're short if they were tall? whats the point in lieing to people who you'll never meet? its not like you gain respect from it!

Oh you wouldn't believe the amount of [developmentally delayed]s who make false claims over the internet in a sad attempt to gain respect. Its the kind of people who are weedy little losers in real life.

l33tspeak4tk.gif

Don't be afraid your life will end, be afraid it will never begin.

Guest GhostRanger
I don't lie. Of couse none of us can prove anything. So it's all moot anyway. I'm just stating fact, I don't give a dam if you belive me :mrgreen:

If you had the I.Q of 150 you'd realize your not naturally skinny you just have a fast metabolism. Moron.

Don't call him name - especially when you're the one acting silly. Your point is nonsensical. That's like me saying, "I'm naturally fat" and you said, "No, you just have a alot of weight." All you did was explain why he's naturally skinny, he is still naturally skinny no matter what the reason for it is.

I don't lie. Of couse none of us can prove anything. So it's all moot anyway. I'm just stating fact, I don't give a dam if you belive me :mrgreen:

If you had the I.Q of 150 you'd realize your not naturally skinny you just have a fast metabolism. Moron.

Don't call him name - especially when you're the one acting silly. Your point is nonsensical. That's like me saying, "I'm naturally fat" and you said, "No, you just have a alot of weight." All you did was explain why he's naturally skinny, he is still naturally skinny no matter what the reason for it is.

No, not really. You can devolop a high metabolism by dieting, vitamins, ect.

Guest GhostRanger

Or you can be naturally skinny. I'm naturally skinny. My older brother is naturally skinny. Growing up, my dad was naturally skinny. You don't know why he's skinny and so you can't tell him its dumb to say that he's naturally skinny.

I'm short and skinny. 5'6" 115lbs. I've been like that since like 9th grade (i'm in 12th). My boyfriend can pick me up and he's only a coupla inches taller than me, and about a coupla years younger than me. Piggyback ride ftw.

I'm a senior that looks like a sophomore, and I know a sophomore that looks like a senior. My school rocks.

Other abnormalities? I'm kinda double jointed. And I have a pretty good memory, but that's not physical. Although, a good memory can be considered physical because memory is in the brain and the ....w/e nvm.

I'm also kinda muscular for my weight. I was shivering in Pool Class (learning to swim yay!) one day so I crossed my arms, which I guess flexed my pecs. So one of my friends was like "Dude, you got some nice pecs!" So I look down and I'm all "oh..." I guess it might be because I worked out for a coupla years but I dunno.

Ok wait, I don't get this you have a boyfriend, so your probably a girl, unless you're gay. Someone saw your pecs, that means you were naked and had no top on so they could see your you know what's (if you are a girl). So either, your a girl, or you're gay? Lol?

Btw, Kayla, I have a high snuffy voice, don't get made fun of for it though, some girls find my voice sexy! :thumbsup:

I can jump over the moon.

duh, everyone can do that :roll:

lol

Coincidently, being naturaly skinny and having a fast metabolisim go hand in hand. That plus illness when I was young has cost me 10 lbs. that I likly wont ever regain -.- . And I have known that I have a fast metabolisim science Grade 6. It's slowing down though, and being short 10 lbs. actualy does qualify me for being naturaly skinny any ways :mrgreen:

ANd the fast metabolisim is natural, I don't exercise enoph to get it that fast and thats why it is starting to slow down. <.<

Mmm you're right I worded that wrong. People lie about their height by saying they are taller than they really are. :)

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

well sorry but the people on my team arent the tallest people in the world... i don't go to a school where everyone is 9 feet tall... and our team isn't sucky...

Doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to at least touch net. Maybe sucky wasn't the right word. I just meant the people on your team must not being able to jump very high because if they are impressed that you can touch the net in ~7th grade they must have a really small vertical leap.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

Or you can be naturally skinny. I'm naturally skinny. My older brother is naturally skinny. Growing up, my dad was naturally skinny. You don't know why he's skinny and so you can't tell him its dumb to say that he's naturally skinny.

Might as well have teh aids.

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me