halloween event '06

utter492

well i dint see anyone who had anything like this so here goes:

post all your ideads of what the new halloween event will be like, what the rewars are ect.

so heres mine...

basically the workshop has been overridden with polerguises... u get a special type of vacumm and suit, mabey like the ones ghost busters wear 0_o and u need to vacum them and then release outside... once you have done that to a certain amount, you will have to get the haunted wood and then give it to the faries... after that you will be able to keep the vaccum and the suit, but if you go to the place where the workshop was, you can get dustbunnies, and u load them into your vacum, then u can shoot them at people....

probubly wont happen but hey, it would be cool

so, get to postin :thumbsup:

knucklesrunsmallani9si.giftailsrunsmallani1rp.gifsonicrunsmallani5bw.gif

I had a huge write up on the Runescape Official Forums.. too bad I can't find it. :roll:

I will just list some things that I think could possibly be a reward. :)

Items

Witches Broomstick- You are capable of sweeping, and hopping on, then off of this item. You can also wield it in the weapon slot to walk with it.

Parrot for Shoulder- The parrot would sit on your shoulder in the cape slot. Some possibilities are for it to just "Squak", to say something witty, or to just sit on your shoulder unanimated.

Devils Tail- The devils tail would simply be for looks. It would be red and in the leg spot. It would be attachable and detachable to a piece of clothing in the legs spot, such as rune legs, or camo pants.

Devils Fork- The devils for is for looks as well. It would just be wieldable in the weapons slot, and of no significant strength.

Angels Halo- An angellic halo that would take up the helmet slot. Just for looks, but has an illuminating glow coming from it.

Angels Harp- Wieldable in the shield slot. This angellic harp has the ability of playing a few various tunes, that of which other players can now hear faintly.

Trick-Or-Treat Bag- This bag of fun is wieldable in the shield slot, and it carried, just like the real thing. There are two options with the trick-or-treat bag. The options are "Trick" or "Treat". Trick causes the person it is induced on to befall the fate of any of 3 tricks, which include:

1) Pie to the Face

2) Bad Tasting Candy (Willy Wonkas soap gum anyone? :lol: )

3) Undecided.. give some ideas.

The treat option would cause the user induced on to recieve one of 3 items, which include:

1) Chocolate Bar

2) Candy #1

3) Candy #2

The trick and treats would be random between the 3 to mix things up, and prevent people from stocking up on chocolate bars. :wall:

Emotes

Sneaky- The user moves in a sneaky sort of way.. (use your imagination)

Booga-Booga- The user jumps around slightly, while flailing their arms in the air, with the words "Booga-Booga" appearing.

If I find the topic I made on the forums I will post all of the ideas I had on it. Hope you like the ones I remember. :) Some other possibilities are ghost-related robes, something related to the Grim Reaper, other scary and devillish things. Demonic Wings anyone? =D>

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

I really do hope that the new item is not in the helmet, cape or shield slot. Also, i hope that if its wieldable, that it isn't 2H. This is because i kept my black cav, zamorak cape, and unholy book on when membership ended and am not very keen about taking them off <.<

What would be ideal for me would be if the item is wieldable in the sword spot only, like the rubber chicken, or is a toy like a red marrionette. If it isn't, and i have to take off one of my members items to put it on, then i'll get it so that i can retrieve the item later if i want, then drop or destroy it.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

If jagax did even one of those things mention it would be alsome. I personaly like the broom stick.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

Parrot?.....At halloween? How about a bat instead of a shield?, or in the arrows slot...Loads of possibilities (did I spell that right?)

And it probably won't be tradeable :boohoo:

http://custom.leetscape.com/sig/63/70/combat.png[/img]

You just won the award for "The Most niave person on the Tip.it Boards!"]
*Points towards the monkey sitting on the button and declining every query*
Help me

No.

I would want a tradeable object as we could save and then sell for alot of money. But I don't think that will happen. Maybe there will be some sort of new suit, or maybe some sort fo spooky light?

Anyway, you will probalby need to do something before you get these things.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

First of all it won't be tradeable. Jagex learned from the Phats and such.

I think what would be cool, though repetive would be to give us a ring or ammy after doing something that when worn you turn into a tombstone that says R.I.P. !!! This would be cool because you and your buddies could make your own graveyard.

Although I would much rather have something like demonic wings that you equip in the cape slot.

RSSIGGIESMALL.JPG

Guthix Gladiators!

i truly want only ONE item drop for halloween and that item to be tradeable so in future years we fellow players can make loads of money!

Aha, that's the funniest thing I've ever heard. -.-

And yes, there was a post about this year's Halloween event, but maybe it got deleted or you didn't search hard enough.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Parrot?.....At halloween? How about a bat instead of a shield?, or in the arrows slot...Loads of possibilities (did I spell that right?)

Well.. I like pirate items, and thats what I want.. you do know children dress up as pirates on halloween right?

What do you mean "Parrot?.....At halloween?" is there a special parrot day that I am unaware of, or would another holiday be more suitable? :?

As for the item being tradeable.. there is no chance. It is just unfair to make any more items untradeable. It was a mistake that much was learned from.

How about a bat instead of a shield?, or in the arrows slot...Loads of possibilities

Umm.. care to explain some of these possibilities? It would make the topic much more interesting. Also, you did spell "possibilities" correctly. :thumbsup:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

The event usually starts 1 week prior to the holiday (Halloween), and ends 1 week after the holiday.

My guess is that since the updates are often on Mondays, that the Halloween event will start on October 23rd, although it may start on the 24th. Those are my opinions. :)

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

i hope the holiday item turns out good

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Will the reaper come again?

if so, i wanna get a new kind of scythe

and real egg bombs

aaaaand... demonic fire - arrows

aaaaaaaaaaaand... a suit that makes you look as if j00 were on fire!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... that's my 2 cents...

Combat lv: Combat lv:72

soopahsonic.png

I have a dream... that all n00bs are created equal!!

Sonic p00ns!

I had a huge write up on the Runescape Official Forums.. too bad I can't find it. :roll:

I will just list some things that I think could possibly be a reward. :)

Items

...[edited for length]...

If I find the topic I made on the forums I will post all of the ideas I had on it. Hope you like the ones I remember. :) Some other possibilities are ghost-related robes, something related to the Grim Reaper, other scary and devillish things. Demonic Wings anyone? =D>

those are some great ideas! I've always wanted a large black hooded cloak that casts your face in shadow. with it, here can be an emote where you put your hands in the opposite sleeve to appear as if you are a cleric or otherwise medieval church member. Also, it would look great with the whole bone staff or that stronghold of security weapon.

But really, I'd be pacified if some of those got to be made. If the broomstick does get in, I hope they let guys not straddle the broom, that really hurts if you're not careful. Maybe also make it weight based, "your broomstick can't support 200Kg!"

tipitlessersigea3.png

How about a jackolantern? (sp?)

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]